It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leicester City Premier Championies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What a remarkable season Leicester 5000/1 last August have conquered the English premier league.. Fox power..

www.bbc.co.uk...

Leicester City Premier Chanpionies

Come on the Foxes.. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
edit on 2 5 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

Updated link..
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 2 5 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added Link

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I just posted a thread about this too.. looks like your one got there first... what an achievement! !

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Amazing what a season. Hope for all the other teams after this.. A spit in the eye for all the money bags..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Claudio Ranieri is no longer the world's most successful unsuccessful manager.

What an amazing season. Well done Leicester City, well done Claudio Ranieri. The stuff dreams are made of,

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

In a sport where top teams spend tens/cents of milions this is truly refreshing.

A lot of credits go to Ranieri, a real gentleman and a man of sport.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think every fan except Tottenham fans have been rooting for Leicester this last few weeks.. and the whole country are saluting them now..

So.. who's ready to see lineker in his pants.. lol...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm a Chelsea fan, so it was great to stop Tottenham from grabbing the premiership, but even more so to hand Ranieri the title he thoroughly deserves.

Congratulations Leicester City F.C, we want it back next year, although there are host of teams capable of winning it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I just posted a thread about this too.. looks like your one got there first... what an achievement! !

Come on now...getting a thread up so quickly isn't really an achievement.

On topic:

Stoked for the Foxes, nice to see a Team not in the big four win it. A great day for both them and the sport...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Update link from he BBC a few Videos and much n the new page..

www.bbc.co.uk...

Leicester started the campaign as 5,000-1 outsiders for the title after almost being relegated last season. Ranieri said his players deserved to be champions, adding: "Every game they fight for each other and I love to see this in my players. "I'm happy for my players, for the chairman, for the staff at Leicester City, all our fans and the Leicester community."

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I think every fan except Tottenham fans have been rooting for Leicester this last few weeks.. and the whole country are saluting them now..

So.. who's ready to see lineker in his pants.. lol...

Apart from the Lineker bit, absolutely spot on. As an Arsenal fan I know who I wanted to win (and who I didn't want to win) all season, but if it wasn't going to be Arsenal then I think like almost everyone else I dreamed of it being Leicester. They are the only East Midlands team in the league this year so was always going to have some fondness for them but I've always had massive respect for Ranieri for the way he conducted himself at Chelsea.

top topics

join