It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Misconceptions - She Changed My View!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is what I responded to

If a transgender comes in and hits on you or your friends. Tough #. Such is life. Learn how to ignore them.

Who said I'm insecure about anything...but if you have a thing for gorillas or trans,,,who am I to stop you

this is what I wrote..

How about if within the first 5 minutes of them trying to hit on you they say something like this " oh by the way I'm trans and if you're uncomfortable with that I'll walk away" Seems fair to me. If I see a gorilla female approach I usually get a bit of time to pretend they're not there. If I see a Jehovah Witness with a copy of an Awake magazine approach, I give off cues..."I'm not interested"

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I didn't say I had a thing for them. I just don't care if one hits one me. I can't help if someone else is attracted to me. I just know to politely turn them down. If they want to end the conversation there. Fine. If not and they want to drop the romantic thing then we can always have a conversation. You know, just like how I treat anyone I'm not interested in?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: yuppa

Their concern is that a man can pretend to be a woman to gain access and perv on them. I do understand their side but the danger is practically non-existent. Sure there's some perverts caught here and there but they are rare and are never transgender people.

I think that this is the whole point. I have absolutely nothing against transgender people. It isn't about transgender people. It is about a law that suddenly opens up a scenario that wasn't present before and that is obvious looking males in dress can now officially claim they are women and yes, they can perv 'officially' now.

We all know it's not the trans people who are the danger. It's those peeping toms who now just need to find a dress and can sit on female toilets all day long, because of a dress.
I don't care if it only happens once in 100 years, but if a woman [or man] came to harm because of this it is once too much.

Yeah, people can be jumped by anyone in any toilets but you'd be weary if you saw a weird man standing in the female toilets. He is giving you a visual clue about his intentions by being a man in a place he shouldn't be.

Now with this law, the same man can lie and hang out to his heart's intent by claiming something that cannot be verified in the moment.

Nothing to do with transgender people, everything to do with opening up a new perv-opportunity that didn't exist before.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join