It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted and Heidi Cruz Ignore Carly Fiorina Falling Off Stage (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'd have let her fall as well.

Shame it wasn't damaging... She is a horrible & vile warhawk of a woman.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

BRAVO! Better to realize it late than never at all

Unlike Cruz, I'm not going to blatantly lie.

And if I catch myself in error, I can admit it.

Unlike......some

Thats Trump lol Its called Projection, Trump and his supporters have done it his whole campaign.......Trump lies every time he opens his mouth and the facts back it up

Ok already, we get it. You hate Trump supporters. You rail against them on every thread. You're gonna be unbearable when he's your president.

I dont hate anyone, what I dislike is the hypocrisy and the dishonesty coming from Trump and his supporters.

Gotcha. No other campaign (except Sanders) is full of hypocrisy and dishonesty. Hillary is the bastion of ethics and honesty. The reason I support Trump, despite his many foibles, is he hasn't left a trail of dead bodies because of bad policy and missed signs. See Benghazi. And do you honestly think Cruz is ethical?

Thats only because Trump hasnt been in office yet............

As far as Cruz, I think hes far more ethical then Trump, I think damn near everyone out there running besides Hillary was more ethical then Trump.

That's Trump's appeal. He hasn't been in office yet. The millions of voters over his nearest Republican competitors and polling questions, prove this out.

Cruz? He wants to disenfranchise millions of voters and use a few delegates to circumvent the popular vote. For someone who claims he's running as the true outsider, he sure knows the ins and outs of the system and how to exploit it.

I guess we can agree to disagree. That's why I like this site. Lots of varying opinions and passionate feelings expressed. But at the end of the day, we're going to have to live with the decision in November, and half the populace will be mighty disappointed.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

...as a Trump supporter, I can actually ADMIT that I don't agree with a policy of his.

Yeah good for you.

Although usually when someone claims they will start treating people inhumanely it becomes a given that support is impossible...

To continue to support someone you don't agree with is admirable...

To continue to support someone you think has lost their marbles a la torturing people...

No you get no sympathy or Internet wins.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I guess Carly couldn't reach out for the nearest "Poll".

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

My sources? Ted Cruz' every SINGLE interviews and speech. Where he states the exact OPPOSITE of Trump's stances in rapid fire succession so that you guys blindly swallow it as gospel and never actually check what Trump has said or go to his website and check the FACTS.

The irony of Trump suppoerters accusing anyone of blindly swallowing anything is hysterical to me, considering just about anything from Trump can be fact checked and proven false.....

Im still waiting for your sources on exactly what Ted was lying about.......other than Trumps website lol I usually go to other sources than the guy i SUPPORT for the Truth...

But its nice to know how objective you are...

And about Beck, it's just to illustrate the level of insanity that the "Blaze" pundits (Dana Loesch) also have achieved. It's a freaking circus. Along with the Lindsey Graham's of the world, the GOPe mafia establishment, and the Right Scoop cultists of the U.S.

lmao youre kidding right? Bohner is backing Trump, the KKK backs Trump, Jeff Sessions, Jesse Ventura, Sarah Freaking Palin,
Mitch McConnell,

Seriously give me a break

Beck is just the poster child for the Gayana Punch crowd. lol

And Trump and his supporters exemplify what can be done when you pander to the lowest common denominator , and just how willing people are to buy ANYTHING their candidate says , despite actual facts.

Like I said this country deserves Trump, If he gets elected (which he wont Hillary will destroy him, I despise Hillary but this is just a fact) you will see 4 yrs worse than Obamas.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

...as a Trump supporter, I can actually ADMIT that I don't agree with a policy of his.

Yeah good for you.

Although usually when someone claims they will start treating people inhumanely it becomes a given that support is impossible...

To continue to support someone you don't agree with is admirable...

To continue to support someone you think has lost their marbles a la torturing people...

No you get no sympathy or Internet wins.

Actually I don't like the thought of 'torture' but Trump hasn't really stated in WHAT circumstances he said he would use it.

A guy who has knowledge of a NUKE or a bomb about to go off and kill thousands of people? Yeah, okay, torture away, what do I care about his health, he's hell bent on exploding innocent people by the thousands.

I have no clue what Trump meant. But I'm not gonna sit here and pretend we should take the 'peaceful' route with someone who knows the where and when of an impeding attack.

That's actually silly.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's Trump's appeal. He hasn't been in office yet. The millions of voters over his nearest Republican competitors and polling questions, prove this out.

Thats not a valid reason to vote for someone, policy, consistency, truth, and their character should be, Donald displays NONE of this favorably, people like to look up peoples past for examples of this........well except when it comes to Trump, then it doesnt matter, hell , what he said YESTERDAY doesnt matter.......its mind boggling......

Cruz? He wants to disenfranchise millions of voters and use a few delegates to circumvent the popular vote. For someone who claims he's running as the true outsider, he sure knows the ins and outs of the system and how to exploit it.

Trump doesnt know how the election system works, and apparently neither do his supporters......

You cant fault Cruz for actually knowing how things work, Christ since when has that become a bad thing?

Its funny really, Cruz knows how the election cycle works and uses it =HORRIBLE person

Trump buys off politicians because he says he knows how to work the system =Paragon of Truth and moral standard.....

No seriously how does that even make sense in peoples heads?

I guess we can agree to disagree. That's why I like this site. Lots of varying opinions and passionate feelings expressed. But at the end of the day, we're going to have to live with the decision in November, and half the populace will be mighty disappointed.

Agreed completely

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Now you're being coy...

We all know exactly what Trump was talking about because as his supporters like to laud, he shoots straight from the hip and cuts out the BS & rhetoric...

Hypothetically, minus the torture and murder of innocents...
If you disagreed with his wall and supported him but agreed with his ban on Muslims you'd be a steadfast supporter ready to overlook one bad ideal for a decent one...

On the contrary you support a madman, who is going to lose to an even madder woman, in spite of his sadistic tendencies to want to slaughter innocent people just because of their bloodline (see terrorist's families for that)...

I'm just surprised anyone with a decent amount of brain cells cannot fathom that he is an affront to POTUS positioning...

But then others have said, that Kool Aid must be juicy.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

1) John Boehner "Backs Trump"? Where? When?
2) Sarah Palin? So?
3) Jesse Venture? And?
4) Jeff Sessions, the guy that CRUZ wanted and endorsement from and didn't get and instead went to TRUMP?
LOL if Sessions backed Cruz he would have had a meltdown like a schoolgirl getting asked on a date by the high school football captain.
5) KKK? Oh, we're back to that now? Jesus
6) McConnell "backs Trump"? When? Where?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Now you're being coy...

We all know exactly what Trump was talking about because as his supporters like to laud, he shoots straight from the hip and cuts out the BS & rhetoric...

Hypothetically, minus the torture and murder of innocents...
If you disagreed with his wall and supported him but agreed with his ban on Muslims you'd be a steadfast supporter ready to overlook one bad ideal for a decent one...

On the contrary you support a madman, who is going to lose to an even madder woman, in spite of his sadistic tendencies to want to slaughter innocent people just because of their bloodline (see terrorist's families for that)...

I'm just surprised anyone with a decent amount of brain cells cannot fathom that he is an affront to POTUS positioning...

But then others have said, that Kool Aid must be juicy.

I'm not being coy, I'm being honest. Nobody knows WHAT Trump meant in the end, do you?

Are you going to tell me that if someone had your daughter hostage and the knowledge of her wherebouts and impending death, you would just play nice and what??? Read them bedtime stories?

As far as his stances on the "WALL" and Muslims, I 100% agree with them, wholeheartedly.

Is that enough "Kool Aid" for you?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thats not a valid reason to vote for someone

Why is it you seem so high and mighty? You also brought in the LCD voter item too...I guess we are all dumb.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Can't have it both ways, Fountain...

Either Trump tells it like it is & shoots from the hip, as you all love to praise him for...

Or he is just another vague, windbag pandering to the lowest common denominator.

I know what I peg him as, but it's funny to see his own supporters step in a turd.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Can't have it both ways, Fountain...

Either Trump tells it like it is & shoots from the hip, as you all love to praise him for...

Or he is just another vague, windbag pandering to the lowest common denominator.

I know what I peg him as, but it's funny to see his own supporters step in a turd.

He does shoot from the hip, but I don't know what he MEANT by his torture comments. I know I don't like the word. I know that torture is a case by case solution. I know that I don't want people tortured based on HUNCHES.

But if someone KNOWS something about an imminent attack, where, when, how....for me all bets are off.

If that makes me 'Sadistic" so be it. But if it does work, and thousands of lives are spared, someone is called a Hero or told "good job".

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.theamericanmirror.com...

That would be a 10 year old kid HOlding a Bernie sign shouting "F&^& Trump".....I will guarantee if a group of people stood outside a Bern or Hil rally shouting like this they would all be arrested or CNN would report it as "Donald Trump supporters ruin rally" ....

THAT is hate. His ignorant parents are scared they are going to lost the EBT and under the table job. I hope they do and his little ass gets sent back to some Mexican hell hole.

Why? Because there are kids in the US, or all races, colors and creed who need assistance and help. This is NOT Mexico.

and Cruz?

www.politifact.com...

There you go. Here are 3 to start with...

Says both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton say Planned Parenthood is "terrific and that it should keep taxpayer funding."

Says Donald Trump’s "only economic agenda is imposing massive taxes on the American people with a 40 percent tax hike of a giant tariff."

Says Donald Trump thinks "a grown man pretending to be a woman (should) be allowed to use the women's restroom."

All lies....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I already admitted my error. What else can I do?

Yes, I noticed after my reply was posted. And as you now point out there is plenty of legitimate cause to give this Cruz guy a wide berth and run in another direction without picking up on 'non-issues' such as this. It takes away from the larger issues by diluting the water so to speak. Good though that you could step out of your dislike (one that I share by the way) and see that you were seeing this video due only to your bias. Believe me,I wanted to see his callousness demonstrated before the world just as you did. This was just not the piece. Thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here is Hillary falling head first into a plane. I have no doubt that most of you will enjoy this:

soulwaxer

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

2) Sarah Palin? So?
3) Jesse Venture? And?
4) Jeff Sessions, the guy that CRUZ wanted and endorsement from and didn't get and instead went to TRUMP?
LOL if Sessions backed Cruz he would have had a meltdown like a schoolgirl getting asked on a date by the high school football captain.

you should probably google, thats the problem with Trump supporters, you guys dont want to research

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Thats not a valid reason to vote for someone

Why is it you seem so high and mighty? You also brought in the LCD voter item too...I guess we are all dumb.

oh im not high and mighty, I just research who I support and i prefer to support people who stand by their principles and dont change their stance every other day........

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

2) Sarah Palin? So?
3) Jesse Venture? And?

you should probably google, thats the problem with Trump supporters, you guys dont want to research

Yet you ask me for links. And now you can't even answer a silly list with TWO people specifically....Boehner and McConnell.

I mean, cmon man. This is silly

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

2) Sarah Palin? So?
3) Jesse Venture? And?

Yet you ask me for links. And now you can't even answer a silly list with TWO people specifically....Boehner and McConnell.

I mean, cmon man. This is silly

ive already provided quotes man.......straight from the horses mouth.......youve done nothing except provide your opinion and anecdotes.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join