It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted and Heidi Cruz Ignore Carly Fiorina Falling Off Stage (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Actually, looking at the video again and again, I see that he got distracted by someone grabbing his arm at the right moment.

My mistake.

I still think Cruz sucks though, regardless. I wouldn't put it past him to actually ignore such a thing, but I don't think that happened in this case.

So even though you clearly see thats the case, you still maintain, because of you own FEELINGS, not actual facts, that he would do something like that.....

Further pushing the agenda despite the actual evidence to the contrary

I see objectivity and facts are still a foreign concept to Trump supporters........

Nope lets go with feelings , just like the Obama supporters you guys railed against........

God we deserve Trump as a nation........

Yes, I think Ted Cruz is a scumbag, that's my feeling on him regardless, video or not. And that is why I could see him DOING something like the video suggested. My error doesn't change the fact that he's a smarmy vile petty obsessed man going down in flames and losing all sensibility.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Maybe it was result of this:

A nasty argument broke out between Carly Fiorina and Heidi Cruz, after Heidi Cruz confronted Fiorina about sleeping with her husband, GOP Presidential candidate Lyin’ Ted Cruz, in a Pizza restaurant’s restroom in Greenville, Indiana on Saturday afternoon.

getoffthebs.com...

Is that for real? LOL

I doubt it. But who knows. Supposedly an employee heard the whole exchange from a stall in the bathroom. It's not real until Trump Tweets it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
And, none of this would have happened if they had a stage and not there cafeteria tables setup as a runway in a school gym.

OOO heaven forbid a candidate actually try to be among the people with an actual grass roots campaign instead of on a giant stage with a giant Truckers hat so he can look down at everyone and pat them on the head. you know because Trump "loves the uneducated" and thinks you should surround yourself with people who arent as smart or successful as you so you look better........yes hes actually said this.......

You guys truly do want a king dont you.......

I cant even.......

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

BRAVO! Better to realize it late than never at all

Unlike Cruz, I'm not going to blatantly lie.

And if I catch myself in error, I can admit it.

Unlike......some

Thats Trump lol Its called Projection, Trump and his supporters have done it his whole campaign.......Trump lies every time he opens his mouth and the facts back it up

Oh please, I've literally watched interviews where Cruz rattles off 20 lies straight about Donald AND his supporters, and cannot go for ONE MINUTE without mentioning Donald.

It's okay, Cruz is done anyways. Better for him to get it out of his system now in his death spiral

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes, I think Ted Cruz is a scumbag, that's my feeling on him regardless, video or not. And that is why I could see him DOING something like the video suggested. My error doesn't change the fact that he's a smarmy vile petty obsessed man going down in flames and losing all sensibility.

Yet absolutely NOTHING backs up this thought process except for what Trump has told his followers to believe. You have maybe ONE example with Carson be even that is debateable considering it was a news report from CNN they repeated.....even if it wasnt, thats ONE case.

Trump has mulititudes almost every week of him being a scum bag, and yet you swallow everything he says like a doctor giving you medicine and you dont even ask whats in it......

No seriously its getting sickening......

This is Jim Jones level koolaid you guys are drinking

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's SARCASM!!! Holy Bat Balls have we all lost the humor.

I mean, the two biggest stories from the Cruz camp are someone falling off a stage and a kid yelling you suck! There is nothing to see here. I have performed on stage and when lighting is odd or you are somewhere you are not always performing you can fall. She definitely went down....and fell of the stage...LOL

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Unlike......some

Thats Trump lol Its called Projection, Trump and his supporters have done it his whole campaign.......Trump lies every time he opens his mouth and the facts back it up

Ok already, we get it. You hate Trump supporters. You rail against them on every thread. You're gonna be unbearable when he's your president.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Unlike......some

Oh please, I've literally watched interviews where Cruz rattles off 20 lies straight about Donald AND his supporters, and cannot go for ONE MINUTE without mentioning Donald.

It's okay, Cruz is done anyways. Better for him to get it out of his system now in his death spiral

Really? Prove it.........because all we see every week is Donald blaming Cruz for every misstep the Trump campaign makes.

Trump is a giant toddler, theres literally an audio montage somewhere of Trump saying "unfair" its like 3 full minutes long. Trump lies constantly and has a complete inability to take responsibility for ANYTHING.

yes its PROJECTION

You believe what youre told to believe from Trump.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Unlike......some

Ok already, we get it. You hate Trump supporters. You rail against them on every thread. You're gonna be unbearable when he's your president.

I dont hate anyone, what I dislike is the hypocrisy and the dishonesty coming from Trump and his supporters.

The only hate coming from any campaign it seems is from Trump and Hillary and their supporters.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yet absolutely NOTHING backs up this thought process except for what Trump has told his followers to believe. You have maybe ONE example with Carson be even that is debateable considering it was a news report from CNN they repeated.....even if it wasnt, thats ONE case.

Trump has mulititudes almost every week of him being a scum bag, and yet you swallow everything he says like a doctor giving you medicine and you dont even ask whats in it......

No seriously its getting sickening......

This is Jim Jones level koolaid you guys are drinking

I WAS a Cruz supporter months ago.

Then the lies came...then the obsession, Carson, blaming Trump supporters and Trump for SOROS PAID rioters starting trouble, lying about Trumps stance on Obamacare, lying about his stance on foreign policy, lying about his stance on education, lying about his stance so many things that Cruz has accused him of the exact OPPOSITE of his stated beliefs.

Then, just yesterday, he stated Donald Trump will call for RIOTS if he loses Indiana.

And then there's GLENN BECK...who for lack of a better term...has gone APESH*T off the reservation nuts.

And you say Trump supporters are 'cultists'. Well, we see you guys the same way.

So let's settle it at the voting booth. Cruz is done anyway. No biggie.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ooooh, I get it now. It just wasn't pun-nuy enough for me.

Back on other topics. Man the dirt digging this year is crazy and we're still a few months out be for any of the real good stuff I bet. Being in the US makes me kind dread and look forward to it, all at the same time. Get a front row seat to the action, don't get the leave the theater after the shows over.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

And the circus of idiocy continues.

Forget policies, forget what a potential leader is actually saying, actually threatening, actually incapable of doing for you people - instead focus on what someone looks like, how popular they are, how angry they make you, how many times they can get the mindless sheep to chant "USA! USA! USA!" like drunk frat boys.

America, this is not a presidential election, this is the worlds most dangerous (and embarrassing) reality TV show.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Unlike......some

I dont hate anyone, what I dislike is the hypocrisy and the dishonesty coming from Trump and his supporters.

Gotcha. No other campaign (except Sanders) is full of hypocrisy and dishonesty. Hillary is the bastion of ethics and honesty. The reason I support Trump, despite his many foibles, is he hasn't left a trail of dead bodies because of bad policy and missed signs. See Benghazi. And do you honestly think Cruz is ethical?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks....I am tired of laying it all out only to have someone say you are a racist crybaby follower.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Then the lies came...then the obsession, Carson, blaming Trump supporters and Trump for SOROS PAID rioters starting trouble, lying about Trumps stance on Obamacare, lying about his stance on foreign policy, lying about his stance on education, lying about his stance so many things that Cruz has accused him of the exact OPPOSITE of his stated beliefs.

Really? where was he lying about Trump in any of that? please site sources , all I see is accusation....

Then, just yesterday, he stated Donald Trump will call for RIOTS if he loses Indiana.

Well?!!!......he DOES have a history of saying this....

Donald Trump warned on Wednesday that his supporters would respond with “riots” if he fails to secure the nomination at July’s convention in Cleveland.

And then there's GLENN BECK...who for lack of a better term...has gone APESH*T off the reservation nuts.

Honestly your opinion of Beck doesnt really matter does it? Were talking about Trump here, if you want to get into whose supporter Trump we could talk about the KKK and quite a few other more than questionable characters.....

I dont think you want to go down these roads your fighting a losing battle when it comes to Rhetoric and TRUMP

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Unlike......some

Gotcha. No other campaign (except Sanders) is full of hypocrisy and dishonesty. Hillary is the bastion of ethics and honesty. The reason I support Trump, despite his many foibles, is he hasn't left a trail of dead bodies because of bad policy and missed signs. See Benghazi. And do you honestly think Cruz is ethical?

Thats only because Trump hasnt been in office yet, his foreign policy would MOST ASSUREDLY do that......the things he wants to do directly violate several Geneva convention rules, and his baseball bat approach to foreign policy and world economics would be horrific.

As far as Cruz, I think hes far more ethical then Trump, I think damn near everyone out there running besides Hillary was more ethical then Trump.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

'cite' your source for Donald Trump 'calling' for rioting. It does not exist. You know this but you will keep saying it.

What Trump HAS said is that people will be upset and there could be rioting if the voice of the American voter is not heard. Which is true. There could be.

Don't distort the truth....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

My sources? Ted Cruz' every SINGLE interviews and speech. Where he states the exact OPPOSITE of Trump's stances in rapid fire succession so that you guys blindly swallow it as gospel and never actually check what Trump has said or go to his website and check the FACTS.

And about Beck, it's just to illustrate the level of insanity that the "Blaze" pundits (Dana Loesch) also have achieved. It's a freaking circus. Along with the Lindsey Graham's of the world, the GOPe mafia establishment, and the Right Scoop cultists of the U.S.

Beck is just the poster child for the Gayana Punch crowd. lol

Anyways, Cruz is done, so none of this really matters now.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Unlike......some

Thats only because Trump hasnt been in office yet, his foreign policy would MOST ASSUREDLY do that......the things he wants to do directly violate several Geneva convention rules, and his baseball bat approach to foreign policy and world economics would be horrific.

As far as Cruz, I think hes far more ethical then Trump, I think damn near everyone out there running besides Hillary was more ethical then Trump.

That's odd, I listened to Trump's entire foreign policy speech and it made complete sense. Non Interventionist, straight forward, and expecting cooperation while striving for PEACE with other nations.

About his "water boarding' comments, that is the only thing he has said which bothers me deeply. And I don't like it or agree.

But see, the difference is, as a Trump supporter, I can actually ADMIT that I don't agree with a policy of his. You guys have no such ability. Because Guyana Punch is strong

It's okay though, Cruz is done anyways. Like I said.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

'cite' your source for Donald Trump 'calling' for rioting. It does not exist. You know this but you will keep saying it.

What Trump HAS said is that people will be upset and there could be rioting if the voice of the American voter is not heard. Which is true. There could be.

Don't distort the truth....

I actually JUST provided his full quote, and its not the first time hes said something like this, you can google it too and come up with it.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join