It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting albeit tragic sightings after tsunami

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Vertu you are accusing the Thai folk of being idiots but you can offer not one shred of proof of your claims. I beleive your a troll. You are already "playing the fool"!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Vertu you are accusing the Thai folk of being idiots but you can offer not one shred of proof of your claims. I beleive your a troll. You are already "playing the fool"!

Yes, I am accusing them just as much as you accuse them too. But I have already checked on some search engines using easy keywords, let's see how you perform. Am I a troll?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Yes, I am accusing them just as much as you accuse them too. But I have already checked on some search engines using easy keywords, let's see how you perform. Am I a troll?

I accuse them of nothing.
yes i think your a trouble stirring troll. you still cant back up your nasty claim.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I accuse them of nothing.
yes i think your a trouble stirring troll. you still cant back up your nasty claim.

Because I don't want to complete your wish. You already know what's the deal, you are just fooling around. I can see that.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

One thing is sure: The Thai authorities did nothing, but they had their chance.

Right... how about those few hours time, until the tsunami reached the shores? The entire World was warning the Thai authorities that it will come and destroy everything. What did that highly corrupt government do?! Nothing! Let's call these people smart and educated, with 100% survival rate.

Anyway, the World will probably talk about this issue too, because it wasn't a natural disaster. Far less could have died if the authorities would have warned the population.

You make therse statements but offer no proof whatsoever they are fact.

The wall of water that killed more than 23,300 people in coastal villages in Indonesia, Thailand, India, Malaysia and Sri Lanka was tracked by U.S. seismologists who said they had no way to warn local governments of the danger.

news.com.com...
www.npr.org...
www.noaanews.noaa.gov...

Your a troll!

[edit on 013131p://23011 by instar]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Your links mean nothing. They prove nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Your links mean nothing. They prove nothing.

Neither do your insulting and spurious claims against the Thai's !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join