It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler Chronicles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks to years of reading ATS I decided to write a novel. Time Travel and Conspiracies are the topic. If you would like to read it, I have it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited right now.

Here is the link www.amazon.com...< br />
If you download and read it, please let me know what you think in the review page.
Rob

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your art.

I hope to preview it at lunch. I know that you didn't solicit it but would you like people to critique it our just consume it?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone
Thanks for sharing your art.

I hope to preview it at lunch. I know that you didn't solicit it but would you like people to critique it our just consume it?

Either. I'm not Stephen King, so I don't expect to be getting rave reviews. I just love the genre, and wanted to tell this story. It was in my head since 2003.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: robwerden

could you upload a preview?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

could you upload a preview?

If you goto the Amazon page, just click on the look inside tab on the cover art. You will be able to read the first 2 chapters and a little of chapter 3.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ok. Gave it a try. It wouldn't let me get it for free unless I used the Cloud Reader, so I went ahead and bought it. I'll report back. It'll get delivered to my android phone.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Ok. Gave it a try. It wouldn't let me get it for free unless I used the Cloud Reader, so I went ahead and bought it. I'll report back. It'll get delivered to my android phone.

Is a cloud reader the same as a Kindle? I'm kinda new to the different devices.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Schuyler's led the way and I've followed by buying the Kindle version too

Be warned, I've got a short pile of books waiting and they've been there a while.

I thought the preview looked interesting and wouldn't have bought it if it didn't.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Schuyler's led the way and I've followed by buying the Kindle version too

Be warned, I've got a short pile of books waiting and they've been there a while.

I thought the preview looked interesting and wouldn't have bought it if it didn't.

I hope you enjoy it. Yes, showing the first couple chapters is a great idea. Usually you can decide if you want to keep reading after a couple pages, so that was a smart move by Amazon.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm sure to enjoy it.

The best thing about publishing is you've achieved a goal. Nothing can take that away so well done.

It's sandwiched between Nick Redfern, Andrew May, David Brin and Richard Sugg...excellent company.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: robwerden

Nope. The Cloud Reader is online, so you have to be connected and on the proper site, such as amazon. The Kindle is actually an e-reader device, however, you can get a Kindle-emulator for most anything, whether it's your local computer or your Phone. With either of these--real kindle or emulator--you can read the stuff off-line.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Nope. The Cloud Reader is online, so you have to be connected and on the proper site, such as amazon. The Kindle is actually an e-reader device, however, you can get a Kindle-emulator for most anything, whether it's your local computer or your Phone. With either of these--real kindle or emulator--you can read the stuff off-line.

Sounds complicated. Well for people who prefer paperbacks, it should be available soon. I'm waiting on the proof copy to arrive in the mail so I can authorize it to go up for sale.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Sounds complicated. Well for people who prefer paperbacks, it should be available soon. I'm waiting on the proof copy to arrive in the mail so I can authorize it to go up for sale.

It's the simplest thing in the world, Rob. It took me two seconds to buy the book. By the time I could reach over and turn on my phone, your title was already available for me to read. No shipping. No waiting. And your cut of the $2.99 is already credited to you.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It's the simplest thing in the world, Rob. It took me two seconds to buy the book. By the time I could reach over and turn on my phone, your title was already available for me to read. No shipping. No waiting. And your cut of the $2.99 is already credited to you.

I'm glad it works so fast. I'm used to getting stuff in the mail. I'll be buying a kindle soon though.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just got the ranking of #16 in the Amazon Best Sellers for the category of Time Travel. I think I have mainly members of ATS to thank for that.
Love you guys.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just wanted to let everyone know, I am giving away a signed paperback copy of Time Traveler Chronicles on Goodreads now. Here is the link to enter.
www.goodreads.com...

new topics

top topics

join