It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

LMAO!! Glen Beck is an idiot...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm listening to the Glen Beck radio show, and he just said the most ridiculous thing....

Concerning if the NC bathroom is rejected:

" then I'm gonna be forced to accompany my daughters every time they use a public restroom, just incase!"

Isn't that exactly what he thinks should be criminally prosecutable?!?!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes, Glenn Beck is an idiot.

I think we'd all appreciate you not giving him the airtime he desires.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

"He" desires? The new favorite subject I thought. That and political icons.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Actually that seems a logical response to men being allowed in the women's restroom. Trannies aren't the issue anyway. The problem is all the perverts who can use this to their advantage.

You probably don't have a daughter.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
He is still alive?

Figured he'd forget how to breathe by now.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"Glen Beck is an Idiot"

Joshua Cox, if you were looking for an argument you came to the wrong place!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
LOL I wanted to make an evil radiocaster in my comic book that my main character listens too when he is all Effed up on illicit drugs and alcohol and I was going to model him after Glen Beck. Some people I corrospond with think it would be neat but in the end they said I should shy away from using him even though it would be meant as dark satire. I wanted him cause he is ridiculous and tries to push himself as something he is not, AJ doesn't even come close to GB's persona hes a perfect dark satire lynch pin.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I am curious why you are listening to someone you think is an idiot in the first place? Come to think of it I find myself responding to your post so i suppose I just answered my own question. Carry on.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am curious why you are listening to someone you think is an idiot in the first place? Come to think of it I find myself responding to your post so i suppose I just answered my own question. Carry on.

LOL I've been guilty of the same. I don't do the "celebrity" thing, trainwreck shows, etc., but every once in awhile, I like to flip between whatever the most extreme-right and extreme-left radio shows are saying. It's funny, scary, baffling, insane, and just all-around good fun.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Not a fan of Glenn Beck, regardless.
Women's bathrooms seem so much nicer than our putrid, urine-soaked, men's rooms...Personally, I'm looking forward to being able to piss all over their toilet seats. Thanks Obama!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm listening to the Glen Beck radio show, and he just said the most ridiculous thing....

Concerning if the NC bathroom is rejected:

" then I'm gonna be forced to accompany my daughters every time they use a public restroom, just incase!"

Isn't that exactly what he thinks should be criminally prosecutable?!?!

I don't like Beck either, but there are some glaring issues with men dressed as women and vice versa, going in to the wrong locker room/shower/bathroom. Basically, you're setting up a precedent that anyone can go in either bathroom/locker room shower. Is that what you want? Why do we have separate rooms for these things already?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

“World is so full of idiots that you can't even imagine to escape. The only solution is isolation. But it still spares one!” ― Raheel Farooq

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
just to point ot the blisteringly obvious :

the sign on the door is of zero deterent to criminals

evidence

summary of above :

a woman in a female toilet was assaulted by a man

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

"He" desires? The new favorite subject I thought. That and political icons.

Not sure if it counts if your pointing out his hypocrisies..lol

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Actually that seems a logical response to men being allowed in the women's restroom. Trannies aren't the issue anyway. The problem is all the perverts who can use this to their advantage.

You probably don't have a daughter.

I absolutely have a 12 year old daughter.

The thing is this law does not make pedophilia legal, nor do pediaphiles follow laws.

There is literally no situation where some one is molested because of this law.

There is literally no person who this law will make a pediaphilia, who wasn't one in the first place.

No cop is going to let some pediaphile molest a child, because there of this law..

There will not be one single molestation that is prevented because of this law..

Besides, couldn't a pediaphile pretend to be protecting his daughter, as he pervs out on other peoples kids!!!! Lol...

When you have to do back flips to even dream up a scenerio where this law would actual be used or help anyone. Then it's guaranteed to hurt more than it helps.

Besides, wouldn't trans people be very unlikely to even be attracted to the same sex they identify as??

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Not sure if it counts if your pointing out his hypocrisies..lol

Likewise, not sure if you're bringing him or bathrooms…

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Live in the south and enjoy talk radio, call in fairly often to the local ones (Memphis). Made mike huckabe have to change his whole shows topic once by pointing out his propaganda(my finest radio hour lol).

I'm kinda a news and politics junkie. I think politics is the worlds most interesting and influential soap opera lol. So I watch ALOTof both sides.

If you watch both sides it's obvious who lies the worst...they have convinced their audience that there are vast conspiracies everywhere and "Fox News is the only one telling you the truth."

All the science community is in a vast liberal conspiracy for the democrats.

All the media is in a vast liberal conspiracy for the democrats

All the intellectuals are in a vast liberal conspiracy by the democrats

All the college proffessors are in a vast liberal conspiracy

All the unions are in a vast liberal conspiracy

All the education system is in a vast conspiracy.

Hollywood is in a vast liberal conspiracy

So either all those things are in the most unlikely illuminati type conspiracy,

OR

Everyone else isn't lying, Fox News is.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Open pedophilia is already here when perverted men can have a reason forced on society to be in the girls public bathrooms.

Certain prophet emulators will be overjoyed, as they can go bride shopping legally now.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Transgender and pedophilia issues aside...
LADIES of ATS...Do you REALLY want us men using your nice bathrooms? Do you REALLY want to sit down in one of ours?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why don't they just turn every bathroom into a one person, one at a time bathroom and call it a f##### day already?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join