It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there a facility that makes monsters using bio technology....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ive been always intrested in that whole bio technology gone horrid and have heard rumours of a huge bio technology companie that has been working on some kind off of super soldier program called the "HYBRID" Project now i aint sure if this is fact or fiction but i want to know is there any kind of facility that constructs monsters or super soldiers......?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
BY the way...just a rumour i heard its not like im working undercover at that companie as a M.I.B agent to see if it is infact aleins doing this....what have i said to much

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I couldn't read what your post said...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yes, there is a special facility that makes monsters but there is no advanced bio tech mechanism for this. The special facility is the American education system and the Children's Aid societies. The two work hand in hand.

There is a huge problem with rights. Children, until the age of sixteen, seem to have ALL of the rights while parents have none. Obviously, children need protection from ABUSE but, presently, they have been given protection from parental control! Not every parent is abusive. Fortunately, most parents are not abusive. Abusive parents are the great minority. However, in an effort to protect children, parents have been deprived of the ability to control their children while children have been given the RIGHT to , basically, do what they want.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what dose that have to do with a secret place that makes monsters?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
benevolent tyrant -- LOL LMAO!! Too true, too true...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I surely hope there's one such lab.Then we can make a solider of evil-looking bunnies with super strength to fight off the reptilians.

Anyways,genetically modifying anything into a monster will surely be disapprove by people of all walks of life.Such acts are inhumane and if done to an animal,be sure the animal activist to be knocking on your door with their picket signs chanting stuffs.

top topics

join