It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: 'We can't continue to allow China to rape our country'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: joemoe

No one suggested that we have to bomb China.

They never do, they call it intervening with whatever excuse they manufacture to justify it. The rhetoric beforehand always builds the same way. They are 'raping' us. They are killing their people, they are inhumane (i.e., inhuman).

Now add arms and whip to frenzy.

And police don't pretend the nuclear big stick isn't behind every benign and threatening gesture. US holds that over everyone (behind its back).

Please don't pretend China is this young innocent nation with only benevolent intentions. And holy hyperbole Batman!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Or by using our leverage with China to impose tariffs and bring millions of manufacturing jobs back.

Enjoy paying approx 550% more for the products that do come back.

If you can actually build them without the required materials...which many are owned by...you guessed it...China.

Granted, you will pay far more than 550% above current prices, as I only took employee wages into account, and purposely ignored all the other costs that will increase.

Trump has no play against China that results in a net benefit to the US. If he did, as the savvy business man that he is, he would have already employed his play in the business world.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Actually if you do the research China's raw materials are mostly import I don't know where your data comes from.

I here the your goods will cost x amount more line on a continual basis but I have yet to see any proof.

There's plenty of manufacturing going on here in the US and cutting the middle man out will increase our exports as well as build a manufacturing base again.

www.visualcapitalist.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Give him time . He hasn't been elected Fuhrer err I mean president yet.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Please don't pretend China is this young innocent nation with only benevolent intentions.

Internationally, US 'benevolence' makes China look like boy scouts.

But I'll listen to whatever you have in the way of countries invaded and destroyed militarily by China around the world. Just don't play the little spit of islands in the south china sea gambit.

Where are you stationed again, way far from home?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think there is a huge irony to how many Trump supporters perceive the threat of China. Yes, trade deals have screwed US manufacturing over many years. These business owners who support these deals and send manufacturing overseas are the same ones who proclaim good ole fashioned American conservative values. They don't tell you that manufacturing is starting to leave China who have their own issues with people being fed up being given slave wages. They tell American workers they will bring back manufacturing jobs which may not even exist in 10-20 years because of robotics and automation.

Meanwhile it's all manufacturing and education is seen as a liberal evil. Math and Science departments at top schools are filled with Chinese and departments are having trouble finding American students with the same level of knowledge and depth to fill their faculty. The Chinese are flooding the sciences with top notch people while Americans are told to mistrust education. The American dream is being sold as being able to work for a decent wage at a factory while the Chinese are producing millions of scientists who go back to China and are developing technologies that will leave the USA in the dust. Yet we are told that as long as we believe we'll still be number one. Where are the Trump supporters protesting that we are failing to compete with China because we are not churning high level prodigies in the sciences?
edit on 2-5-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The fact people compare Trump to Hitler shows just how little Americans know about the world.

If you actually listen to Hitler talk it sounds more like Bernie Sanders than anything.
Hitler went after their 1% Jewish community just Bernie is after the new 1%.
The similarities are actually shocking.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
and this is why i want trump to win.

trump has already convinced people by saying china is raping us with nothing to back it.

there was another man in history who was able to persuade his people with rhetorics.

China is not the tip of the iceberg... watch our allies dwindle when trump takes office.

this is so good to watch. because every negative on trumps part get flipped into a positive by his followers; this is a very good thing imo.

a man who can do or say no wrong in they eyes of his worshipers is a great indication of what is to come.

go Trump!!!!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Godwin's law arrives in first post.

The netters are getting more efficient.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I always enjoy when people don't get the point of a post.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I look at it like he and every other politician can say whatever they like but when the snakes come whispering in your ear and making very real threats against you and your family you will fall in line with their script or else.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Or by using our leverage with China to impose tariffs and bring millions of manufacturing jobs back.

You mean bring millions of manufacturing jobs to Viet Nam. Plus, China can start selling off the American assets it has at bargain prices.
edit on 2-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
trump : "I'm a winner and I'm going to do the best deal you've ever seen, don't mess with me !"

Xi Jinping : "Mr. Trump. I own so much of your debt I could drop a debt bomb on the markets tomorrow and your dollar would be worthless, you can kiss my ass"

Trump : "We should go golfing sometime !"

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

In this case "number one" is the USA, if you understand the agendas of the political elite, and global elite you'd know why.

To Donald Trump, Trump is always Number One... no-one and nothing else. What I find odd is that people think that a real estate developer who has jiggered zoning laws and made creative use of eminent domain, dispossessing people from their homes in order to make a buck, and perpetrator of a phony university scam, has an agenda that is in any way different than the rest of the "one percent."

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ausername

In this case "number one" is the USA, if you understand the agendas of the political elite, and global elite you'd know why.

To Donald Trump, Trump is always Number One... no-one and nothing else. What I find odd is that people think that a real estate developer who has jiggered zoning laws and made creative use of eminent domain, dispossessing people from their homes in order to make a buck, and perpetrator of a phony university scam, has an agenda that is in any way different than the rest of the "one percent."

Who are you, his #ing shrink? Don't pretend to know what anyone else is thinking. That's so childish.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Who are you, his #ing shrink? Don't pretend to know what anyone else is thinking. That's so childish.

He tells you what he's thinking, with almost no attempt at self censorship. That's childish.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: Profusion

The fact people compare Trump to Hitler shows just how little Americans know about the world.

If you actually listen to Hitler talk it sounds more like Bernie Sanders than anything.
Hitler went after their 1% Jewish community just Bernie is after the new 1%.
The similarities are actually shocking.

lol

the reason people got chills from drumpf was he was demonizing a powerless minority

going after the top of the food chain is exactly the opposite.

did bernie ever suggest the top 1% register with the government ?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Its true about the funny money buying Chinese products. You see, they turn around and buy US properties and send their kids to universities in the US, so it all comes back to the US in one way or another.

But not to the people who have lost their jobs. It goes straight to the elites running the universities and the funding bodies.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I ain't voting for anyone until they are going to get rid of bioweapon and poison atmosphere threat.

They day that the war starts is when US tries drops biological warfare on China from air and block all trade routes of China. Those are the biggest idiot leaders every.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

350 billion a year doesn't come back to the US in the form of Chinese kids coming to college here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join