It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: 'We can't continue to allow China to rape our country'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
dp
edit on 2-5-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Trump is siding with the warmongers when he accuses China of 'rape'. China isn't raping anyone, the US is. God forbid they should make a better, cheaper product, out produce and outsell US. How dare they. Its rape I tell you.

Begins bombing…

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No one suggested that we have to bomb China. We just need to buy and make our own products and tax any unfriendly nations to hell. They need our consumer market more than we need theirs.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

No one suggested that we have to bomb China.

They never do, they call it intervening with whatever excuse they manufacture to justify it. The rhetoric beforehand always builds the same way. They are 'raping' us. They are killing their people, they are inhumane (i.e., inhuman).

Now add arms and whip to frenzy.

And police don't pretend the nuclear big stick isn't behind every benign and threatening gesture. US holds that over everyone (behind its back).

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I believe one of the biggest misconceptions people have is that politicians sold out our manufacturing jobs to China. The truth is, it was an inevitability because of China's resource acquisition policies. The industry players knew that the future of consumer products was evolving towards electronics, even the toys. What does it take to give modern electronics the capabilities we enjoy and love? rare Earth Metals and elements, and China spent up alot of the Cold war making sure to consolidate 95% of the worlds supply while we were busy preaching the dangers of Communism and the USSR .

With China in control of the resources, either a company had to relocate to China to utilize those resources in their products, or go bust. Metal makes it possible for the modern world to exist, and very rare earth metals make it possible for the consumer electronics that have been flooding the market starting the 21st century to be in even the poorest mans hands.

Donald Trump has a goal to try and get the USA a bigger share of the rare earths supply. It is the only way to counter Chinese dominance of consumer goods in the electronics and appliances industry. Part of that plan is to make sure we reap the rewards of Afghanistan, who happens to be a large known holder of untapped mineral deposits and, Rare Earths.

Doing this would ruin a lot of long time contracts and deals by the politicians and industry leaders who were forced to surrender their manufacturing to China, but are now reaping significantly higher profits. This is part of why I believe the establishment is trying to take him down, and likely a big part.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

You are aware that China taxes imported products to make products made in China cheaper? This encourages people to buy Chinese products.

Now they will start taxing on imported e-commerce products, too.

Is that an even playing field?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Oh the horror, Trump used the word rape.
Sensitive snowflakes are melting everywhere.
Just after they got done cheering Azaelia Banks for publicly wishing a black gang rape on Sarah Palins family too.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Profusion
LOL It's pretty pathetic using the Nazi card. Seriously.

Don't you think there's a chance they are now worried about their trade deals?

Hm, reminds me of that old moral dilemma, if you could go back and kill Hitler while he was still "just saying mean things", would you?
99% of Germans would not have accepted Hitler being in power if they'd known what would happen. Half way through WW2 troops on the front line and thousands of German citizens were talking about the disaster of his leadership and how he had become a complete and utter psycho, and that was before any of them had any clue about what he was doing to millions of prisoners.

Seems to me the Trumpites can't deal with the accurate comparison, so they claim it's "totally different" because one actually did these things while the other is threatening to.

Face facts, your supporting a fascist.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Everything he says about this is completely true. It does not matter what words he uses to get the point across.

China grows from America's weakness.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This story actually adequately shows what a disaster Trump would be if he ever did become POTUS (and don't worry, he won't).

The man is not a diplomat, the man is not even capable of having a serious conversation, and that's probably why so many mouth-breathers support him. They seem to think that people doing the best for their nation with diplomacy and rationality is a sign of "weakness" or "duplicity", when in reality they're just far more intelligent than people like them, and Trump.

It seems to me that Trump attracts the simple-minded, the nationalists, the gun-totin' idiots who seem to imagine America is the only nation in the world, that the rest of the planet will simply bend over for them.

In reality, PROPER leaders understand that the US is not "special" on the international stage, you DO need to deal with others to get things achieved, you DO have to show respect to other leaders, you DO need to make compromises, you DO have to be able to sit down with other adults in meetings and have grown up conversations about important things...

But, like I said, Trump will not become POTUS, so it doesn't really matter too much.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

We are an empire, and as such, I support making sure our empire stays on top. If you do not enjoy what it takes to maintain the most powerful empire the Earth has ever known, you ca migrate to the second and third on the list, but they do not really do anything much differently. They just learned to hide it better.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Oh yeah, Trump has everything to do with Hitler, Hitler had a bozo looking mustache while Trump has a dead cat on his head! Trademark imagery!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Maybe we should build a wall around China and have them pay for it...wait, that's been done already. In China's defense, they do make a damned fine designer necktie.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

We are an empire, and as such, I support making sure our empire stays on top. If you do not enjoy what it takes to maintain the most powerful empire the Earth has ever known, you ca migrate to the second and third on the list, but they do not really do anything much differently. They just learned to hide it better.

And you plan to make sure you "stay on top" by insulting all your international partners, making enemies with extremely powerful militaries, damaging ties with allies you need to be able to work with in order to get things done...?

Once again, you seem to think you are in the position you're in as a "world leader" through some imagined history of isolation.

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but America is still in the strong position it's in because all your previous leaders DEALT WITH THE WORLD.

In fact, the only one who was anything like Trump was Dubya, and look at the mess he made of American standing in the world.

You're confusing arrogance with strength, and it will be your downfall.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
LOL It's pretty pathetic using the Nazi card. Seriously.

Except it is still acceptable to compare Obama to Hitler, right?

Can you think of any president in recent history that hasn't had someone comparing them to Hitler?

I'm sure before we are done here there will be many claiming he is the antichrist.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Seeing how Trump employs a lot of workers in China then isn't he helping to rape America?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Seeing how Trump employs a lot of workers in China then isn't he helping to rape America?

This is a common tactic used against Trump.

But how can you blame a businessman for taking advantage of poorly thought out trade deals in a highly Competitive market.

It's like professional football.

You just can't compete with steroids.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

China taxes 46% import tax on UK made steel.
www.theguardian.com...

All imports are taxed by China to encourage Chinese made products are bought.

$1 billion a day trade deficit with China for the U.S. $365B this year.
useconomy.about.com...

I would gladly take a, as you so eloquently put it, mouth-breather over an asshat any day. At least the mouth-breather receives oxygen to his brain.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
this idiot is going to start a nuclear war. he will say anything for votes, nothing is off limits.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join