It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I have been lurking on ATS for MANY MANY years. Probably since the beginning! I created an account so that I say God speed to you, we will see you on the other side. Keep on fighting the good fight my new friend.

my condolences to you and yours. Good luck!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I am so sorry you are going through that. Have you looked into alternatives treatment? dont give up just yet... please look into rick simpsons hemp oil. (do some research on it) Ive been hearing stories of miracles of it curing cancer.

This is a very serious suggestion, and who knows?... maybe it will work as they say it will. The point is not to give up and keep fighting to live and seek out ways that are not mainstream for a cure. When all else fails... why not?

thoughts & prayers be with you...

Rick Simpsons "Run from the cure" Documentary.

edit on rd2016000000Tuesdayrd000000Tue, 03 May 2016 07:18:07 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 May 2016 07:18:07 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

A few months back you were describing how you had trouble walking, using one of your hands, etc. due to a stroke. Were you able to surpass those difficulties? Curious.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Pharmacist here, I don't know you but I've lurked since about 2008 and I always enjoyed your posts. Im wondering if they ever tried experimental drugs on you? Mebendazole comes to mind personally, I know it is in clinical trials for treating different types of cancer, brain tumors included. m.neuro-oncology.oxfordjournals.org....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Mclaneinc
Thanks Paul. Your right I've spent too much time in hospital, so I'm glad to be home where I can wash when I want and eat what I want. I can just relax now and enjoy my time left

The hospital route was your only option, you had to try and know...We are only human...

Hospitals are so clinical and routine based, it would be like hell for it to be there, no is the time to tell those around you anything they need to know or you want to say.

Do your best to enjoy what you have...

Utterly gutted for you and those around you...

Paul..
edit on 3-5-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Heres a link with some cancer treatments people have claimed have worked. The maple syrup or mollases takes the baking soda straight to your cells.

ph kills cancer

An acidic ph means you have more hydrogen ions floating around. Baking soda NaCOH grabs the hydrogen ion and makes H2O and NaC. Cancer loves an acidic enviroment so test your ph at a health store

Another good thing to do is fast for a day or so to put your body into repair mode. Meats and proteins are to be avoided as they tell your body to produce cells which is not what you want.

I hope this helps.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: GoShredAK

Thanks for that, but it says the wrong dose can increase the size of tumours. What's the wrong dose, it doesn't say?

. Gosh I don't know man. I was under the impression that extremely potent extracts are what is used. Even in children. So I don't get how too high a dose could be harmful. Maybe I'm wrong and if so I'm sorry. I feel like cannabis may truly be a secret weapon against cancer. So I just want to help instead of sit back silently.

Your last post to everybody brings tears to my eyes. So does the final paragraph of the OP. You're In my prayers and I think you're really strong and brave.

Maybe that was a bad link. I will try and find some better info.
edit on 3-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

www.cbdfarm.org...

m.youtube.com...
here's the whole episode...

m.youtube.com...
here's a place discussing dosage....might be worth a gander

www.cureyourowncancer.org...
an apparent testimony of success here

www.cureyourowncancer.org...

www.medicaldaily.com...
. From what I've read it does seem to be that CBD combined with THC is the way to go if trying this route.
edit on 3-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Have you tried fasting with urine therapy? I've read a lot about urine therapy, never done it myself, but people who do it say they have cured just about everything with it.

This website has a ton of info about fasting drinking distilled water. aquariusthewaterbearer.com...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We are eternal consciousness. I know health issues feel like a bummer. But can I just tell you one thing, time is not linear. Maybe you should get an ayuhasca ceremony before you embark on your next adventure in consciousness. It would help you in many ways, you will feel the release of all the pent up fears, love will ooze through you and you will recognise how you are always taken care of. Body is like clothing, we change over and over again, express through multiple forms. But your consciousness is beyond all. It cannot be trapped in a physical body or any seemingly 'rigid' situation.

HIghly recommend ayuhasca ceremony near you. Its totally worth it!!!!
edit on 3-5-2016 by krines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
peace be with u amigo

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Im so sorry to read this (im sure that's the last thing you need me to say) but I don't know what else to say. you don't need my sympathy. But human nature dictates it.

Please never give up. Miracles can and DO happen (I've seen terminal patients have their illness go) ... I just don't want anyone to give up. And I'm sure you won't.

I wish you all the best in your journey. And whichever way this may go I hope you find peace.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Thanks for providing the info mate. That's a bit more helpful

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais

A few months back you were describing how you had trouble walking, using one of your hands, etc. due to a stroke. Were you able to surpass those difficulties? Curious.

The problem has been having 3 more brain surgeries since the stroke for the tumour, so any progress I made with the physio has been ruined, by more surgery and the tumour growing in the eloquent area of the brain responsible for both speaking and motor functions, I can't open my left hand or feel my left foot. Its definitely got worse since the tumour came back. Up until then I had been going back into rehab as an inpatient, but then surgeries and stays in hospital put an end to that, but it was getting a bit better.
edit on 3-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
read Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine: many "alternative cures" don't work without enough iodine. he has some good youtubes… 95% of us our iodine deficient… cancer patients can have turn around w boosting iodine levels.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Bless you!! Inside and out!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Very sorry to hear this!

Honestly wishing you the best mate, you represent our little island well on this site, a very kind and well balanced personality! all the luck in the world to you!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I was never good with words, specially in situations like this, but I would like to tell you that I hope you live as long as possible, as good as possible, surrounded by the ones you love and who love you.

Good luck.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Rather than being maudlin I will say this....life is a journey towards an unknown destination. ATS has been blessed to have you as a guest, and hopefully that will continue for some time yet, but if not, then safe journey as your voyage continues onwards.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's pretty special that even with everything you have been going through, and I know 1st hand how difficult it is..someone I love is fighting this battle too... that you still care enough about the big picture to post on ATS about the issues that are important to you.

I hope everyday you spend on this Earth fills you with pain free Wonder and Miracles.....It would sure be fun to see some pics of you and that Beautiful niece of yours.....Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Try the Banerji protocols for brain cancer
www.google.gr...://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18575720&ved=0ahUKEwiH06-5677MAhWIhRoKHf8LC3MQFggfMAI&usg=AFQjC NH7UgJlhUZY_gipG3oQZJ4BnZNNvg&sig2=EgKVUV68xnNRRZym8Bos7g

The protocols in brief:
www.google.gr...://www.intechopen.com/download/pdf/26491&ved=0ahUKEwiH06-5677MAhWIhRoKHf8LC3MQFggwMAc&usg=AFQj CNHF4nbB7sZn9KnztYZFmZLC5IdxrA&sig2=cNxlvJMGnWMqnab3jQI9sg

Where to buy the remedies
www.helios.co.uk...

Be well

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join