It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Gen.Wesley CLark would be a GREAT President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
He won't say if he's a Republican or a Democrat,but he believes this is a 2 party country.Also know he does not like Bush.More important, Republicans & Democrats seem to like him. This could be the best thing for this country. Finally, a UNITER as a leader,not a DIVDER!!!

draftwesleyclark.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What is with the obsesion with having military leaders as president? We could end up with an Eisenhower (which is neutral) or a Grant (would complain and threaten to whine). Or how about William Henry Harrison? He died a month after entering office. Yep, the US has had a great history with bringing Generals to power.

How about a scientist for president? We havent had one of those in a while. Or we could bring in another actor, but one that would be like an anti-Reagan, Sean Penn anyone?

XAOS

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Madonna for President 2008.

Hillary Clinton V-P.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ya i was watching meet the press when he talked about the presidency, i think he'd run democrat though

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
He won't say if he's a Republican or a Democrat,but he believes this is a 2 party country.Also know he does not like Bush.More important, Republicans & Democrats seem to like him. This could be the best thing for this country. Finally, a UNITER as a leader,not a DIVDER!!!

draftwesleyclark.com...

Yea, but is he a member of any secret societies?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
...would be him as VP & JFK as president.( no, the senator from MA, not the earthworm fodder!)

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Madonna for President 2008.

Hillary Clinton V-P.

From wich planet are you coming from ?

P.S : If a General has to be President, why not Tommy Frank ?

P.S 2 : I'm sad that Mac-Arthur hasn't been President.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
UP

I come from Mars. I've said it before.

Martians are renowned for a bad sense of humor. See Mars Attacks.

I only just noticed that I suggested Madonna, who could conceivably do this, and xaos had asked for Sean Penn. I had forgotten their history together. They could not make as good a President and First Lady as Hillary Clinton could with her wife Bill. I will have to reserve my judgment.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Mars ? Huuum, I was thinking to a planet not from our solar system.

But Sean Penn or Madonna as President ? My God, some peoples really want to destroy the USA. Sean Penn...why not Sarandon or Sheen ? In less than 3 months, the US won't exist anymore.

Vote Schwarzie.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I caught the General on Meet the Press Sunday too. I enjoyed it a lil. He seems capable even though he's x-military. His ideas are moderate liberal so it kinda makes me antsy. I can't stand a person that straddles the fence. Pick a side don't be all mushy with your views. Still, I'd like to get to know him as a politican a lil better before I decide. who's gettin Mz. Saphie's vote in 04? hmmm...that Madonna/Clinton ticket

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
CLARK? AS PRESIDENT?
Rofl

He's referred to as "The perfumed prince" by army brass

I dont suppose he told you about the time in kosovo where he ordered british forces to attack the russians at the main airport and for the brits to retake it whatever the cost, the order was met with a prompt "go # yourself" by the british commander Sir Michael Jackson (no name jokes, this man would eat you alive.)

Clark almost started WW3 in order to save face.
I wont be voting for him.

top topics

join