It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton with big leads over Trump in Minnesota and North Carolina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Clinton leads Trump 49 - 37 in North Carolina

Clinton leads Trump 48 - 35 in Minnesota

Looks like voters aren't buying Trump's rhetoric.

If Clinton makes Trump play defense in North Carolina the race will be over within minutes.

Lastly,

Clinton is disliked, however Trump's unfavorable rating is in another dimension.

Will the G.O.P stop Trump? or will they allow him to destroy the party? It will definitely be interesting to see what happens in Cleveland this summer.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

He will not be able to destroy the party. The GOP is far bigger than the presidency. It is a huge monster in every branch and at every level of government.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I agree that Clinton will win. The GOP can't win this election.

If they go with Trump they lose and if they hijack the nomination they lose because no one wants to vote for the other clowns they are trying to foist on the people.

Looks like 4 more years of Winter.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I agree that Clinton will win. The GOP can't win this election.

If they go with Trump they lose and if they hijack the nomination they lose because no one wants to vote for the other clowns they are trying to foist on the people.

Looks like 4 more years of Winter.

Are you somehow equating Hillary with Punxsutawney Phil??

----------------------------------------------------------

OT - I am not sure if the GOP can win at this point either. What I am ABSOLUTELY sure of is that they can't win if they thwart the will of the people.
edit on 5/2/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I dunno, I'm of the opinion Trump would hammer Hillary.
The people dont want 4 more years of banker controlled politics.
People are losing their jobs, finding life harder and harder.

Trump genuinely appears to be totally against the banks and exporting of jobs. that will go a long way with people.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A new poll you say? Well this settles it.

Go home everybody, the elections over.

I'm blown away by the amount of people who still believe that Diebold election machines aren't rigged.

The contest was already closed before it started. The election proccess is a fraud and buying into this circus is nothing more than masturbation.

* rant over.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

Exit polls suggest otherwise but believe what you want.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone
A new poll you say? Well this settles it.

Go home everybody, the elections over.

I'm blown away by the amount of people who still believe that Diebold election machines aren't rigged.

The contest was already closed before it started. The election proccess is a fraud and buying into this circus is nothing more than masturbation.

* rant over.

I've had to take a break from ATS. Some of the folks here are downright obsessing over this election, and it's odd to say the least. People are saying things like "the RNC is corrupt and working against Trump!," and for some reason determine that the only way to alleviate this issue is by - and you guessed it - voting for Trump and in turn the RNC.

It's absolutely mind-boggling. For these people claim and preach an "anti-establishment," tone yet have ultimately become the largest group of establishment cheerleaders.

I mean - using what was said against Dr. Ron Paul, "he's still a part of the government!," how can anyone actually trust Donald Trump? Would he not also be a part of the same corrupted and twisted government that is so often rallied against on ATS?

Ah - but I forgot, Trump is going to magically fix everything. Hes going to make America great again!

This is kindergarten level politics and people are eating this # up on a scale I never believed possible.

People also talk about how our elections are rigged... and then proceed to talk about how Trump is going to "win" the election fairly.

Absolutely amazing.

top topics

join