It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and Two Minutes of Hate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No. Why listen to anyone except Hillary herself?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You have named them in the past, and always point out that "others" did the same thing. Like you did in this thread.

Please provide a quote. I make it a point not do to exactly what you have claimed.

Many threads on hillary do bring out facts, and are continually dismissed by those who continue to support her.

I don't support her. I support facts, which are few and far between for many that rage about Hillary.

I am not going to search your posts to find them. Your posts are disturbing enough the first time around. As for facts, you always say that is what you want yet you only seem interested in so-called facts that support democrats. You never fail to accuse conservatives of whatever it is someone is claiming about liberals. That has been your game as long as I have been here at ATS. If I say a democrat got caught in a sex scandal you immediately bring up a republican who also did. You don't justify or defend or explain, you only point out that they are not the first. Who cares? We all know that. The only thing that does for me is remind me that the democrats saw it was wrong when the republican did it, but did it again anyway.

You claim you are only interested in facts. I applaud that. But I don't see genuine fact finding from you. Your facts always have a liberal slant to them. True fact finding would accept all facts, not just the ones that are politically pleasing.

hillary grew up and got her start in Chicago politics. If that doesn't convince you she was corrupt from the start nothing will. obama was cut from the same cloth. Criminal. Just ponder a few strange circumstances:

obama, with no real experience to speak of, somehow wins a senate seat in Illinois with Daley as Mayor. The same Mayor later convicted of trying to sell a senate seat. Did you ever wonder if... ?
obama gets elected President and out of nowhere, Daley's incompetent brother somehow lands a high ranking job in the White House. Did you ever wonder if... ?

How many 'coincidences' are you willing to right off for these criminals? The list of suspicious 'coincidences' around bill and hillary, and obama for that matter, are astounding. I concede that it is unlikely that every single one is legit. But I can not and will not believe that none of them are. It only takes one to make her a criminal and she has some real good ones to choose from. Any of which should be enough to disqualify her as a legitimate candidate for President if the US had a firm grasp of its senses.

We live in an age when right is wrong and wrong is right. hillary is a perfect example of that.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

"You have named them in the past, and always point out that "others" did the same thing. Like you did in this thread." ~Vroomfondel

"Please provide a quote. I make it a point not do to exactly what you have claimed. " ~Intorvert

Please provide a quote,,,like that would have been hard... just from one thread alone:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Is Powell under threat of indictment if he doesn't comply? "

Powell hasn't complied with their request. Is he under threat of indictment?

Therefore, we should be able to look at similar cases for legal precedence. Was Powell recommended for indictment, even though he has not complied with requests?

Powell is important in this issue because it gives us precedence. If they are about to indict Hillary over this issue, are they also going to indict Powell? He is accused of skirting the same guidelines.

Irrelevant. It appears that this report was not concerning that. If Clinton is indicted for "flouting" these rules, it is logical to assume Powell would be as well. Has anyone indicated Powell is going to be indicted.

Failure to indict a former SoS on similar charges when the SD report allegedly states he has been guilty of doing similar things will be precedence in and of itself.

If this report is correct and they indict Hillary and not Powell as well, the lawsuits are going to come out of the woodwork.

You continue to accuse Powell of doing the same thing... you refuse to acknowledge that Powell's emails were retroactively classified after they had been previously publicly released as unclassified in the State Departments archives.

Apples and Oranges.
edit on R412016-06-03T17:41:17-05:00k416Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R422016-06-03T17:42:03-05:00k426Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R422016-06-03T17:42:35-05:00k426Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The other member made a specific claim and has not provided the requested proof. Here is what he said:

You have named them in the past, and always point out that "others" did the same thing. Like you did in this thread.

What you posted was from another thread in which Powell's name was invoked to show that certain similar circumstances existed during his stint as SOS and the lack of action against him is telling when we look at Hillary.

Very dishonest of you Rick. Well, I shouldn't say that. Either it's dishonest, or you really are unable to tell the difference.

No matter. It's not my concern.

You two have only added credibility to my original claim in the OP. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

And what premise am I missing?

How one can be triggered in to hateful speech and rhetoric because of the propaganda they may have been exposed to. I have also said that it would apply to the "other side" as well, after it was pointed-out by MM.

You had an awful personal outing because a group of people talked crap about Hillary and it made you angry (or almost angry), so you came to ATS to vent and discuss possible Orwellian brainwashing?

What did I say that would indicate I was angry? I was not and am not angry. I am simply sharing my observations.

It's not propaganda that is causing hateful speech and rhetoric. It's her actions, hundreds of them and the realistic behavior on her part that cause the hateful speech and rhetoric. So it appears, you are blaming propaganda instead of the person guilty of wrong doing. Evil is as evil does.....

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

The other member made a specific claim and has not provided the requested proof. Here is what he said:

What you posted was from another thread in which Powell's name was invoked to show that certain similar circumstances existed during his stint as SOS and the lack of action against him is telling when we look at Hillary.

Very dishonest of you Rick. Well, I shouldn't say that. Either it's dishonest, or you really are unable to tell the difference.

No matter. It's not my concern.

You two have only added credibility to my original claim in the OP. Thanks.

Whatever dude.... see you on Hillary's indictment recommendation day.... coming soon to a theater near you.

edit on R322016-06-03T20:32:27-05:00k326Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh sure some woman who's only claim to the throne is that she has a vagina. My how novel! Here she is with multiple ongoing investigations but instead of being charged like the rest of us plebs shes running for president. And us plebs are sick of it, she is disgusting to behold like a corpse trying to kiss our baby no thanks Hillary! And her supporters are worse you need to get your head examined.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

You make a good point again.

I do not support Hillary and I should have been wise enough to include a perspective that highlights the same "hate" from the other side of the political spectrum. As I said, I was only relaying this particular experience.

You wont be voting for her then?

It's funny you say this when to you anybody that hates Hillary is brainwashed, meanwhile you love to jump into Trump threads and bash him. Dripping with irony.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The Epsilon Semi Morons(Cellphone users)?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join