It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and Two Minutes of Hate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Annee

Wow just because YOU don't know does not mean someone else can't know as well.
That is an extremely narrow minded view of the world.

I've continued to state, only those in the position to do so can determine.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: RickinVa

"I do know that it won't make any difference what you think."

The only problem is....I do not THINK it is illegal to have classified information on an unclassified server.

I know for a FACT it is illegal to have classified information on an unclassified server.

Big difference between those statements.

I have been following this.

There is discrepancy of what and when and if something was actually classified at the time it was sent/received.

And/or if it was a received email, mis-classified, etc.

That can only be determined by those in the legal position to do so.

Exactly... thank you for pointing out why Hillary will be recommended for indictment...only way for any discrepancies to be resolved in this classified information fiasco will be in a court of law... either criminal or civil.... since Hillary has filed no civil lawsuits against the government, logic dictates that it will be resolved in criminal court. It is not simply going to disappear without resolution.

Glad you finally my side of this argument.

Thanks again for showing exactly why Hillary will be recommended for indictment.

Have a great pre-indictment day!!
edit on R572016-06-02T13:57:35-05:00k576Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R572016-06-02T13:57:51-05:00k576Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The only problem is....I do not THINK it is illegal to have classified information on an unclassified server.

I know for a FACT it is illegal to have classified information on an unclassified server.

There is discrepancy of what and when and if something was actually classified at the time it was sent/received.

Exactly... thank you for pointing out why Hillary will be recommended for indictment..

Do not "put words in my mouth".

Speak for yourself.

Done - - this is becoming circular.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Exactly... thank you for pointing out why Hillary will be recommended for indictment..

Do not "put words in my mouth".

Speak for yourself.

Done - - this is becoming circular.

You said there were a lot of discrepancies... how do you suppose those will be resolved if not in a court of law?

Simple question.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You are consistent if nothing else.

Its always the same in the end with you. It always ends up with you saying that some conservative did something wrong too. In no way, shape or form, do you ever explain how that makes it alright for hillary or obama to do it, yet you always seem to excuse their actions. As soon as someone points out a criminal act by one of these miscreants you immediately jump in saying that Bush did it or Reagan did it. Or you expand your finger pointing to the entire conservative party and call them all hypocrites.

Maybe what you heard was just what it sounded like: real people with a real gripe against a real criminal. You can project some imagined Orwellian fantasy on to it, but does that make it so?

Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..."

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Kind of like the IG who issued the report for the state department? He would be qualified?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

As soon as someone points out a criminal act by one of these miscreants you immediately jump in saying that Bush did it or Reagan did it.

I have not said that. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

You can project some imagined Orwellian fantasy on to it, but does that make it so?

We have thread after thread that proves this "theory' to be true. Many threads on Hillary do not actually look at facts, but sure does bring out the rage within people.

Two Minutes of Hate is a nice way of saying it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Kind of like the IG who issued the report for the state department? He would be qualified?

Time will tell what's what.

Done - - I don't do circular.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As soon as someone points out a criminal act by one of these miscreants you immediately jump in saying that Bush did it or Reagan did it.

I have not said that. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

You can project some imagined Orwellian fantasy on to it, but does that make it so?

We have thread after thread that proves this "theory' to be true. Many threads on Hillary do not actually look at facts, but sure does bring out the rage within people.

Two Minutes of Hate is a nice way of saying it.

You have named them in the past, and always point out that "others" did the same thing. Like you did in this thread.

Many threads on hillary do bring out facts, and are continually dismissed by those who continue to support her.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You have named them in the past, and always point out that "others" did the same thing. Like you did in this thread.

Please provide a quote. I make it a point not do to exactly what you have claimed.

Many threads on hillary do bring out facts, and are continually dismissed by those who continue to support her.

I don't support her. I support facts, which are few and far between for many that rage about Hillary.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Wait...

Hillary propaganda?

Are you suggesting the MSM is propagating an anti Hillary campaign?

I think your making the mistake of assuming there's a mainstream agenda out there to hear Hillary when in fact it's exactly the opposite.

The only reason it seems otherwise is because the alternative media has grown and done an amazing job of getting different information out.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't support her. I support facts, which are few and far between for many that rage about Hillary.

I just want to make a point.

Info being referred to as "Facts" in relation to Hillary - - means info of committing a criminal act.

She's "Tried, Fried, and Guilty" from these "Facts".

Well, NO - - she's not.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

FACTS:

www.whitehouse.gov...

foia.state.gov... type in Hillary Clinton in search terms..

www.archives.gov...

foia.state.gov...

No ones opinions... just straight up cold hard facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Who do you think is "qualified"?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

in 2016 a " 2 minuite hate " is an absurd proposition - the average idiots attention span does not stretch to 120 seconds , may i suggest the " 12 second hate " a far more realistic goal

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Been a lot more than 2 minutes of hate from me...

I have expressed my disdain for Hillary Clinton many times here as the OP is well aware. But it's much deeper than that. I watched the economic libido of my generation destroyed and sold off to foreign and personal interests under the Clinton administration. The Clinton's continued support of NAFTA, GATT, now the TPP is a direct affront to everything I was taught and raised to believe about free market practices and common sense. When Hillary said she would appoint her husband as the head of economic recovery I about fell off my chair.

Have we really become so dependent on our emotions(i.e. social justice and political correctness) rather than facts and reason to just overlook the damage that people like the Clinton's have wrought among the average hard working tax paying American citizen? 4-8 more years of Clinton policies/corruption would ruin the country beyond repair.

A vast majority of Americans are waking up to the fact we have been played and emotionally manipulated by the left. To the tune of 10 million coming out of the woodwork and supporting Trump. This is unprecedented in American history! The people paying the bills are literally giving the federal government, congress, the left, the right, and people like the Clinton's a big red white and blue middle finger. Tired of paying for the political aspirations of a bunch out of touch bureaucrats in Washington.

We will use someone like Trump as a battering ram to get our point across if we must. Because a bunch of capitalists/entrepreneurs are what originally drove America to having the biggest economy the world has ever seen and the global currency. Trump has a huge stake in the economic stability of this country being an employer and entrepreneur. Much more than Hillary or Bernie ever will have. They get payed by the tax payers regardless of their job performance. Not much incentive there...

Congress barely has a double digit approval rating.
Hillary and Bernie belong to that club.
People are pissed!
Me included!

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators,' "
"No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."
~Hillary Clinton~

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You have restored my faith in members posting here

At least some of it.

Thank you.
edit on 6/2/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

You have restored my faith in members posting here

At least some of it.

That's k you.

You as well friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Or maybe the truth is its you who is brainwashed.

Sometimes after such rants, they will say something like "Trump 2016, which is very similar to the book 1984 in which the

I think you could replace that with "Bernie" or anyone else honestly, as its not indicative of any kind of special "brainwashed" hate for Hillary.

The same could be said about those that go on hate-filled rants against Hillary and proclaim the superiority of Bernie. That does not negate my overall premise.

Edit:

Or maybe the truth is its you who is brainwashed.

I hold no allegiance to any political candidate. I'm free to think whatever I wish.

Then why was your post so specifically in defense of Hilary and Hilary alone? It stands to reason that if you as you claim do not have bias in it then you would naturally not single one out. If you do have a bias then you would naturally single one which you did which says it all really.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Nice rant, but none of that really addresses the point in the OP.

You said it yourself. People depend on emotions more than facts. The fact is that most of the hate we see spit about Hillary is not rooted in fact. It rooted in emotion and political bias.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join