It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and Two Minutes of Hate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you are the authority on what constitutes hate from individuals you don't know, and form this judgement based on a evesdropped conversation you were not a part of?

They made it very clear that they hated Clinton.

You define it as hate because you disagree with them.

No, they actually said it. This line gets old. It's not about them disagreeing with me. Come up with something better.

Were you less a coward you could have spoken with them, but you chose to judge from afar then spill your ill gotten information on the interwebs.

So you question my judgment when I heard it come directly from their mouths, yet you try to make a judgement about my personal courage over the internet?

Why be a hypocrite?

HMM...many....That just reinforces my statement that your definition of hatred is comments different than what your opinion is.

That makes no sense.

It has everything to do with you being disagreed with. That is the entire reason you chose to run to the keyboard instead of engaging live human beings in conversations about opinions. Your opinion is right and all who disagree engage in group hate.

You must not be comprehending things correctly. It has nothing to do with disagreeing with political position on the policies. They were verbally expressing their hatred for Hillary based on bull#.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Feel better now that you have had your two minutes of hate?

Thanks for providing a great example.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've got plenty of reasons to dislike her.
I've got a few to dislike Trump, as well, but I find myself defending him more so than not because I have seen first hand the misplaced anger...
For example, I've seen the Matthews interview that everyone wants to reference when it's said "Trump thinks women should be punished." That sentiment is taken way out of context...
So rather than "hating" on others' opinions, can you give us solid reasons why Hillary should be defended?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Trump gets just as much hatred in the other circles, as did GWB, as has Obama. I personally believe the 2 minute hate exists in our country, BUT it does not exist against any real person. The real life equivalent would be terrorists among Right leaning people and the very wealthy among the left leaning people.

You can't tell me that the frothing lather we saw American worked up to when the report of bin Laden being killed, absent even a single shred of evidence, wasn't a perfect personification of Orwellian BS. Similarly, the entire Occupy movement was identically Orwellian, with the puppeteers being the very people the movement purported to hate.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You are welcome to label extensive OBSERVATIONS as hate, if you wish.

I construe reality otherwise.

BTW, the gritchy one is not worthy my hate.

I reserve that for satan, her boss.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The Right Wing has created their own echo chamber in which this propaganda is spread and fed. They are consistently brainwashed and it leads to the "Two Minutes of Hate" mentality that I speak of. Many cannot help but lash-out in anger at that which they have been taught to fear.

I don't disagree with you, though from the same article:

These cleavages can be overstated. The study also suggests that in America today, it is virtually impossible to live in an ideological bubble. Most Americans rely on an array of outlets – with varying audience profiles – for political news. And many consistent conservatives and liberals hear dissenting political views in their everyday lives.

The right's preference for Fox news, Rush Limbaugh and the like is no secret, but I cannot see how the mistrust in Mrs. Clinton is a result of brainwashing comparable to 1984's "two minutes of hate", especially if it is inferred from an anecdote. I think if you found some of the media's anti-hilary rhetoric, and ripped it apart, proved that it was false, you might have a better argument.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes because if there is anything the hyper evolved left has shown us, it's nothing but love for their political opposition.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Did anyone say"I hate Hillary"?

If they didn't your who!e thread is bogus.
You interpretation of an overheard conversation constitutes hate?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

First of all if you are hanging out at a get together where people are actually talking about Hillary Clinton, you are hanging out at the wrong spot....Summer time is here and I hang out with many friends and neighbors and I have never even heard Hillary Clinton even once mentioned. People around here talk about the local economy and things that affect them directly. Politics isn't even on their radar at all.

You and I have had many many disagreements about Hillary Clinton and I am sure we will have more...until she gets recommended for indictment at which time I expect your activity on any Hillary threads to drop by 90%.

I do not dis-like anyone on ATS, no matter how much I disagree with them. When I leave ATS...everything stays here...it does not go into my personal life.

That being said, I will leave it at this, as nicely as I can put it:

You just said in this very thread that you are not a Hillary supporter. Your very actions on numerous Hillary threads do not in any shape, form or fashion support your claim that you are not a Hillary supporter.

The very fact that this "conversation" you over heard was significant enough for you to make this thread says a whole lot about what drives you as a person.

I am not bashing you, just stating my honest opinion. I have read some of your stuff you posted in others threads that I agree with 100%.

Edit: Didn't realize this thread was a month old, but my opinion stands none the less.
edit on R182016-06-01T23:18:51-05:00k186Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: watchitburn

Or could just be that Clinton is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

That it is exactly what the people in 1984 believe about Emmanuel Goldstein. Their objectivity is blinded by their brainwashed desires to hate someone for hate's sake...because they have been trained to do so.

Whenever I run into these types, I ask them - "Have you ever done any actual Fact research on Hillary".

The response is as if I have some kind of disease. How dare I even suggest such a thing.

Just like you and I keep saying on ATS - "Where are the facts?" No one wants the facts. They just want to keep hating and dragging more unfounded "kindling" into the fire.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Some "FACTS" were released with the State Depts IG report; some facts were released with Mills deposition testimony in the FOIA lawsuit. More facts will be released soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

There's some of that parroting talking points right there.
Funny how they never get convicted isn't it? Could it be as Trey Gowdy admitted all political? Why yes I believe it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Some "FACTS" were released with the State Depts IG report; some facts were released with Mills deposition testimony in the FOIA lawsuit. More facts will be released soon.

And then you interpret those facts to fit what you want.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I don't have to "interpret" anything the IG made the report.

www.factcheck.org...

Between the IG report, the FOIA deposition testiomony and the FBI investigation ALL of the facts will come out.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

Between the IG report, the FOIA deposition testiomony and the FBI investigation ALL of the facts will come out.

They don't mean anything yet. Its just information at this point.

You know that little thing "innocent until proven guilty".

Oh wait, that doesn't apply to Hillary.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

All it takes is a "guilty" verdict from voters and Hillary is down the tubes.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.factcheck.org...

Wow your in that whole "its not an investigation its a review" group aren't you? You go right ahead and spin the IG report like it is not the official version of what went on at the state department while Hillary was there. You do understand that if she does go to court the IG will be a witness for the government.
Hillary, like any other American citizen, is innocent until proven guilty. I hope she gets a chance to defend herself in court.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Clinton Campaign's new theme song ...

Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

www.factcheck.org...

Wow your in that whole "its not an investigation its a review" group aren't you? You go right ahead and spin the IG report like it is not the official version of what went on at the state department while Hillary was there. You do understand that if she does go to court the IG will be a witness for the government.
Hillary, like any other American citizen, is innocent until proven guilty. I hope she gets a chance to defend herself in court.

At this point there is information. That's all.

You are not judge and jury.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Whenever I run into these types, I ask them - "Have you ever done any actual Fact research on Hillary". The response is as if I have some kind of disease. How dare I even suggest such a thing. Just like you and I keep saying on ATS - "Where are the facts?" No one wants the facts. They just want to keep hating and dragging more unfounded "kindling" into the fire.

You are right; No one wants the facts including you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join