It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and Two Minutes of Hate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I always get in trouble on threads like this. Do you know how many thousands of star I lost , Maybe I should just sit this one out?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

" People are brainwashed ..."

You got that Right , but it's Her Supporters that are,.......

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yes.

Unsurprisingly.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I think you have noticed a social occurrence that is not limited to the political arena. I notice it in regards to any number of social venues. How quickly the public can turn on a dime and vilify some one who was love only days before. We are social creatures and much of what we consider our thinking is little more than finding common ground with our local environment.

I first notice this in third grade. I was in a school bathroom and two older boys were there also. One mentioned a certain kid in the school in a negative way and the other agreed. Somehow this conversation grew from just the two boys to anyone else who was in the bathroom too, which was me. And even though I knew this kid and had no reason to slur him, I joined in with the other two is saying bad things about that kid.

A little later I began to wonder why I had joined in. I was not a matter of being brainwashed, or wanting to be part of the group that the other two boys were part of. Even then I understood that what had happened was not a rational decision. It just seemed to me that I unconsciously flew with the flock, just went along. That was overf sixty years ago and I still wonder about it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thats really weaksauce compared to the 6 months of hate without a break for Trump, who has done far far less to deserve it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Thats really weaksauce compared to the 6 months of hate without a break for Trump, who has done far far less to deserve it.

Oh yeah, heads still explode at the mention of Cheney and Palin.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Woooooooooo......

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Hate is being used as a tool sometimes. But Hillery Clinton a soul who is so Corrupt she is in league with fundamentalist Islam/Wahabism including ISIS with powerful people in Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

If doing deals with ISIS for geopolitical power in the Middle east do not make you hate a soul I do not know what does?

There is a reason many call her Hitlery. Bush and Obama was corrupt enough.

Strange for me to use the 1984 analogy to defend the behavior of NWO who choose to impose it.
edit on 2-5-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
For quite some time I've been searching for the right way to describe the hatred and vitriol people seem to have for Hillary Clinton.

It seems to me that it is a product of the hateful conservative 'Xtian' Republikkkan ever foaming at their insane mouths any handy target will do... propaganda machine.
And the 'electorate' haven't the ability to think for themselves anymore, sucking on the teats of conservative hate spewing talk show hosts who, apparently, do their thinking for them!

Whew!
I need a cigarette! *__-

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

How one can be triggered in to hateful speech and rhetoric because of the propaganda they may have been exposed to.

So if a person hates the Westboro Baptists because of what they have seen/heard on the media, they have also been brainwashed?

Is that Orwell Ian also?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm not into hate but Hillary brings a lot on herself by her decades of corruption and deceit. this is magnified by the fact that as a lib dem she gets away with it; the media establishment fawns over her and gives her a pass on everything (as they did for Bill).
I think there's a huge pent-up resentment in a lot of us from seeing her do stuff again and again and never getting called on it or held accountable.

anyone remember the be-Dan-Rather's boss movement? Rather stood as the poster child of corrupt and biased media. it was hard to find a hard sure example of media bias but we conservatives were convinced it happened all the time (which it did, but subtly). remember the huge outrage over the National Guard memo issue (that got him fired?). huge reaction; a lot of conservatives were saying 'aha, here's a concrete example of the media bias we all know exists'.

where was this I-hate-hate when the leftists were having episodes over George W. Bush? I really saw some irrational hate-hate-hate then. (still do sometimes.) that was truly, scarily Orwellian.
edit on 2-5-2016 by ElGoobero because: add insightful line

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" People are brainwashed ..."

You got that Right , but it's Her Supporters that are,.......

Some of them are, I'm sure, but it would be false to say that many of those that hate her are not as well. Many people, including people on this site, spit their hatred for her consistently without fail.

Many of them are brainwashed.

Many of you...are brainwashed.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Dang man! I'm very sorry to hear about this.

You were forced to drink lousy domestic beer? Then you were forced to here other people's political opinion? No wonder you hate people.

Well, it's all better now that you are safe in you dark room in front of your keyboard sharing your opinions in a vacuum.

Hillary is a terrible candidate who only got to this position by being a ruthless liar ( under oath) she doesn't deserve the highest office of the land. The only thing that I can think of if she wins is that the bildebergs just want to watch the world burn.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It is not "two minutes of hate". It is simply your perspective. The men you saw talking describe the same "hate" you saw as truth. It is only "hate" to you because your perspective is that hillary has done nothing wrong, and you cant step into anyone elses shoes to see their perspective. You continually demonize anyone here who says anything you disagree with; this time by calling strangers opinions you evesdropped on "hate".

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It is not "two minutes of hate". It is simply your perspective.

It was hate. The way they conducted themselves, and many on this site, was not out of dislike for things she had actually done herself. She is not a convicted criminal, nor has she been convicted of murder, but that did not stop them from claiming such.

your perspective is that hillary has done nothing wrong

Hillary has done many things wrong, but she has not done what many claim.

You continually demonize anyone here who says anything you disagree with

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. That's a cop-out. Many deserve to be demonized for spreading ignorance and hate.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Given the favorability ratings, I find it hard-pressed to believe some Inner Party is forcing us to watch some anti-Hilary propaganda, and it would be nonsense to compare Hilary Clinton to Emmanuel Goldstein. Maybe in a few instances where some right-wing blogger or pundit has a go at her, there could be some parallel between this propaganda and their thoughts, but with the wide variety of media to choose from and quite a bit of propaganda eliciting the exact opposite, I don't think such vitriol is the result of brainwashing.

The Inner Party endorses Hilary.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Or could just be that Clinton is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.

You know what? PROVE IT. Most of this crap you read is tossed out BS like you have done here. So put your money where your mouth is.

PROVE she is a scumbag. What? Her husband had an affair in front of the entire planet? Whitewater? Done to death.
Benghazi? Even though she endured 11 hours of questioning and investigation from a Republican congress who hates her guts and could turn up nothing?

Those emails, of which nothing has turned up but rumours and accusations?

What are you referring to?

Spell it out. Let's see what cha got.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Given the favorability ratings, I find it hard-pressed to believe some Inner Party is forcing us to watch some anti-Hilary propaganda, and it would be nonsense to compare Hilary Clinton to Emmanuel Goldstein. Maybe in a few instances where some right-wing blogger or pundit has a go at her, there could be some parallel between this propaganda and their thoughts, but with the wide variety of media to choose from and quite a bit of propaganda eliciting the exact opposite, I don't think such vitriol is the result of brainwashing.

The Inner Party endorses Hilary.

That's the problem. The Right wing is not exposed to the vast choices of media outlets. They get their information from a very select few sources, in contrast to the Left who's choices in media varies greatly.

Overall, the study finds that consistent conservatives:

Are tightly clustered around a single news source, far more than any other group in the survey, with 47% citing Fox News as their main source for news about government and politics. Express greater distrust than trust of 24 of the 36 news sources measured in the survey. At the same time, fully 88% of consistent conservatives trust Fox News. Are, when on Facebook, more likely than those in other ideological groups to hear political opinions that are in line with their own views. Are more likely to have friends who share their own political views. Two-thirds (66%) say most of their close friends share their views on government and politics.

By contrast, those with consistently liberal views:

Are less unified in their media loyalty; they rely on a greater range of news outlets, including some – like NPR and the New York Times– that others use far less. Express more trust than distrust of 28 of the 36 news outlets in the survey. NPR, PBS and the BBC are the most trusted news sources for consistent liberals. Are more likely than those in other ideological groups to block or “defriend” someone on a social network – as well as to end a personal friendship – because of politics. Are more likely to follow issue-based groups, rather than political parties or candidates, in their Facebook feeds.

www.journalism.org...

The Right Wing has created their own echo chamber in which this propaganda is spread and fed. They are consistently brainwashed and it leads to the "Two Minutes of Hate" mentality that I speak of. Many cannot help but lash-out in anger at that which they have been taught to fear.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It was hate. The way they conducted themselves, and many on this site, was not out of dislike for things she had actually done herself. She is not a convicted criminal, nor has she been convicted of murder, but that did not stop them from claiming such.

LOL
So you are the authority on what constitutes hate from individuals you don't know, and form this judgement based on a evesdropped conversation you were not a part of?
LOL
You define it as hate because you disagree with them. Were you less a coward you could have spoken with them, but you chose to judge from afar then spill your ill gotten information on the interwebs.

Hillary has done many things wrong, but she has not done what many claim.

HMM...many....That just reinforces my statement that your definition of hatred is comments different than what your opinion is.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. That's a cop-out. Many deserve to be demonized for spreading ignorance and hate.

It has everything to do with you being disagreed with. That is the entire reason you chose to run to the keyboard instead of engaging live human beings in conversations about opinions.
Your opinion is right and all who disagree engage in group hate.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

She sometimes reaps already what she has been spewing all her adult life--usually at those who work around her and guard her filthy criminal carcass.

She has a well-earned reputation for being verbally vile, spiteful, vengeful, hate-filled, homicidal, compulsively lying day in and day out; spewing poison and outrage in a flash for no good reason; etc. etc. etc.

She's a seriously attachment disordered miserable excuse for a human being who has chosen some of the most hideous, treasonous, criminal actions, goals and methods ever seen on the American public stage.

IF she began to reap even half of what she's sown, she'd be neck deep in corrosive sewage 24/7.

Her overweening and unfounded arrogance is among the worst I've seen in my lifetime.

Her father and fathering must have been a reallllll sorry piece of work. She was created thereby to be a most virulent destroyer--probably worse, even, than the current imposter in the WH.

If she manages to get SElected back into the WH by oligarchy fiat, I wouldn't be surprised one day to see a video of her getting eaten instantly by worms in prime time just as the Roman official did in New Testament times over his pride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join