It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology: The bridge to spiritual freedom.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

It's true Crowley was his buddy... And he fed Ron a lot of info on his dealings with a particular entity not from this Earth...

This is Lam Crowley's buddy...

edit on 2-5-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: Thetan

i do believe Hubbard was in cahoots with Crowley or at least a student, this is the reason alone to not believe anything he says. After all crowly is grandfather to george w bush the whole thing stinks

Lol isn't that an April fools joke from 2006?

ETA: The Bush part..All I can find is Joseph Cannon's little blerb about it.
edit on 1-5-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

which part are you talking about? if it is please provide proof so i can put my foot in my mouth

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThetanBest laugh I've had since I joined ATS. Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Although people can say they didn't actually interact with each other they did know of each other...
And Mr Crowley was a definite influence on Ron...

"... Also I've got to complete this by saying that he thought of himself as the Beast 666 Incarnate." Interviewer: "The devil?" Ron "Yes. Aleister Crowley thought of himself as such. And when Crowley died in 1947 my father then decided that he should wear the cloak of the beast; and become the most powerful being in the universe.
"Scientology is black magic that is spread out over a long time period. To perform black magic generally takes a few hours or at most; a few weeks. But in Scientology it is stretched out over a lifetime and so you don't see it. Black magic is the inner core of Scientology - and it is probably the only part of Scientology that really works.
"Also you've got to realize that my father did not worship Satan. He thought he was Satan. He was one with Satan. He had a direct pipeline of communication and power with him. My father wouldn't have worshipped anything, I mean. When you think you're the most powerful being in the universe, you have no respect for anything let alone worship.
"... The one super-secret sentence that Scientology is built on is: 'Do as thou wilt. That is the whole of the law.' It also comes from the black magic, from Aleister Crowley. It means that you are a law unto yourself, that you are above the law, that you create your own law. You are above any other human considerations."
www.bible.ca...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If you're open to Spirituality thru ideology, then you're open to insanity.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am surprised this isn't moved to hoax or somewhere else. Like a Bin.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Finally a religion that is worse than Christianity, Islam and Judaism combined. I feel like this could be the unifying force that we need here on ATS.

Come one worse than the Abrahamic religions? I agree that it is a con but worse than Paul and Muhammad dualistic hate manipulation is a bit of a stretch?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

i do believe Hubbard was in cahoots with Crowley or at least a student, this is the reason alone to not believe anything he says. After all crowly is grandfather to george w bush the whole thing stinks

I heard he was his SON (of course not believed) but just maybe..
edit on 2-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Finally a religion that is worse than Christianity, Islam and Judaism combined. I feel like this could be the unifying force that we need here on ATS.

This isn't a religion; its a Science Fiction writers totally made up non-fiction Church TAX DODGE.
edit on 2-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

got any links? i am interested in this topic?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

got any links? i am interested in this topic?

I do; but those responsible for the irresponsible TRUTH TELLING have been hindered (shut down) by legal harassment some years ago. "Blue Resonant Human"/"Brother Blue". "Density4.org." If you can gain any more useful information please share.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Manipulator of the worst scale..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Scientology: The bridge to spiritual freedom - You can decide for yourself : www.freezoneearth.org...

the thing you want to download, read and eventually do is the Clearbird's solo course.

What clear is, is only 1 thing: in this world, if you manage to get majority of people to believe you, it becomes the truth.

That counts for every Pro Scientologist, and the contra scientologist. but in the end, belief is based on judgement, and own judgement, in this small picture of information, always leads to wrong results.

decide for yourself, if you dare to discover where the evil lies.
you dont need to use the scientologist path to discover this, (greetings to budda,Christ and others), just make sure you dont miss the point, as it is meant to be - because its then, when it becomes very clear if you are Pro or Contra.

edit: if you want to do evil, nothing will work FOR you. (but contra
)
edit on 2/5/2016 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

If you expect to find spirituality in religion or in this case pseudo-religion

Change that into "a science fiction story" and you have it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So I guess all these are lies as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hubbard's early interest in the occult[edit] Hubbard's eldest son, Ronald DeWolf, related a story that L. Ron Hubbard had "first discovered Magick" at the age of sixteen when he read Aliester Crowley's The Book of the Law.[citation needed] Author Jon Atack reports that Hubbard joined the Rosicrucian order Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) in 1940, completing the first two neophyte degrees. According to Atack, Hubbard's membership lapsed on July 5, 1940.[6][7]

I also note that they pay commissions; how much will you be paid?

en.wikipedia.org...

Business practices[edit] Several of the Church's practices resemble business operations, including paying recruiters a cut of the money made from the people they attract and the franchising network that results in large revenues for the highest levels of the Church. Such activities distinguish Scientology from other religious organizations. The Church pays 10% commissions to recruiters, called Field Staff Members (FSMs), on new recruits they bring in who take a course or receive counseling.[6][7] In addition, Church of Scientology franchises/missions, pay the Church roughly 10% of their gross income.[8]

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Excuse me
Oh will you excuse me
I'm just trying to find the bridge...
Has anybody seen the bridge?
(Have you seen the bridge?)
I ain't seen the bridge!
(Where's that confounded bridge?)

Zeppelin

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hey that looks like their pseudo scientific e-meter...LOL

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Hey that looks like their pseudo scientific e-meter...LOL

Its powerful, delivers tiny shocks to ones body if your answer is wrong (heavy interview questioning; you have a huge file they have compiled before this happens); its a form of negative reinforcement; or brainwashing. What I like best about Scientology; you have to pay for the knowledge of enlightenment. If you can afford to pay for the 10,000 dollar answer "Aliens actually do live in volcanoes" they have to scramble to invent a new enlightenment costing you 15,000 dollars. Its hilarious.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Its powerful, delivers tiny shocks to ones body if your answer is wrong (heavy interview questioning; you have a huge file they have compiled before this happens); its a form of negative reinforcement; or brainwashing.
Negative reinforcement is the withholding of reward or stimulus, it is not the application of punishment. Like a reward, the application of punishment is positive reinforcement
bcotb.com...

For future reference if you want to go all psycologically.

edit on 5/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join