It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Post: How Donald Trump beats Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Are you kidding? She's as close to god on earth as she can be as part of the college football playoff selection committee each year.

I wish I was only half joking.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
There will more likely be an "anonymous" type of VP nominee. One of Trump's strong points is the distance he already has from Operation Iraqi Liberation.

Foreseeing Saudi Arabia - 9/11 subject being a hot topic in the future, selecting the point person for that fiasco as VP of the Future....nah. It would be a regressive step-back...I don't think the target voters would swallow the bait, no, not this.

It'd be just as likely as Joe Biden getting the call, someone who WILL NOT clash with Trump's persona. I wish I had a better suggestion than Rice, but it's not an easy call.

Powell was the point person when both 911 and the Iraq invasion happened. Rice was just a national security adviser. She has enough distance between herself and the issues about the war that bunch most critic's panties to be an extremely logical choice for Trump...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
"just a national security adviser" umm, ok.

She's the one who claimed that, "nobody ever envisioned planes flying into buildings"....that means she has zero credibility.

Coincidence of coincidences, Trump and Biden at the same event....

www.philly.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join