It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump wins the nomination, how should he treat Ted Cruz?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Trump better watch his ass. Cruz is in direct contact with God. In fact chosen by God to be the next leader of the free world at least according to his daddy Rafael.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Trump messin with the anointed one is just askin for trouble, eh?

This whole election has convinced me that politics is BS only to be used for entertainment and not taken seriously. Thank God for the GOP though; at least they pay the crew union scale and provide us with a slick glass and chrome, state of the art, studio to work in.

iatse.net...

The most surreal aspect of this election is the absolute religious adoration of Trump followers. A true cult in the making; complete with sexual overtones even by some ATS members that used to be fairly rational. And apparently it has gone to Donalds head and now he believes his own BS.
edit on 1-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Well, I don't think Trump will embrace Cruz and give him a big kiss, Trump might run the risk of getting a big kick to the goolies I would think.
On the other hand, Trump might get the guy deported...along with Obama.
Not much use in speculating anything else.

edit on 1-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
In his usual 9 year manner "Nah, nah, nah, nah Nah, nah".

edit on 1-5-2016 by ugmold because: typo

(post by shooterbrody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My crazy neighbor lady thinks Cruz was willed into existence by God.lol She is convinced he is somehow in the grand scheme of the endtimes and saving us hahahahah she is, seriously. Sh is driving her kids crazy. So we put out tons of Trump signs and stickers around the neighborhood to drive her crazy . Trump should be nice after Ted loses because its over, Ted wont be an issue and he will praise Trump, eventually.
edit on 1-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I genuinely think they could heal it. If Trump said something along the lines of 'Cruz was a very tough opponent and had to do what he did to try and win, but in the end there can be only one winner. What's important now is to beat Hillary Clinton with a unified party... '. You get the picture..

Just think it would help a lot. It is up to Trump to unite the party as the nominee - at least in the scenario that he wins. I also think that many of Cruz's campaign mistakes have been forced by The Donald. It must be pretty difficult to know what to do to beat him.

If donald loses THEN he will sue cruz for slander after the election. If he wins he will deport him after the election.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Trump talking about Cruz for the Supreme Court

Donald Trump had a tepid response when asked if he would consider GOP presidential rival Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court, should the businessman win the White House.

"I don't know, I'd have to think about it," Trump told the Daily Mail in an interview Monday.
"There's a whole question of uniting and there's a whole question as to temperament," Trump continued. "He's certainly a smart guy, but there's also a temperament issue. "He's got a tough temperament for what we're talking about," Trump said. "You have to be a very, very smart, rational person, in my opinion, to be a justice of any kind." Trump told The Washington Post that he plans to announce upward of a dozen judges from which he'd pick to fill Supreme Court vacancies.

Cruz, a former Texas solicitor general, has been mentioned by Republicans as a potential replacement to fill the vacant seat previously held by the late Justice Antonin Scalia. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) on Monday described such a scenario as scary. For his part, Cruz insisted in March that he was more focused on nominating justices to the court than becoming one. Trump made his comments to the Mail as he and Cruz battle in Indiana heading into Tuesday's primary in the Hoosier State, a key opportunity to pick up more of the delegates needed to secure the nomination.

source
edit on 2/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join