It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heidi Cruz: ‘Ted Is An Immigrant!’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have to say this is funny. Carly fell off the stage and Ted just ignored her

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
this is common knowledge and drumpf already attacked him on it

what is the point ?

What is a drumpf?

It's Trump's families original surname I think. The anti-Trumpers use it as a kind of insult. They just aren't as good as Trump at making names stick... like Lyin' Ted, '1 for 46' Kasich, Lil' Marco, Low Energy Jeb (!) and Crooked Hillary.

So wait?!

They are making fun of Trump for being an immigrant because they don't think he likes illegal immigrants?! My mind was just blown. The hypocrisy is strong in these fools.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

John Oliver is an idiot. I think most of the people who hate Trump think people that say Drumph are a little slow.

It was his family's surname and like a TON of other people they anglicized it when they got to the states. A LONG time before Trump.

Oliver's stupid idea was that Trump is a brand and that by getting people to associate that brand with a silly sounding name (which one could argue is racist or something) it would help bring him down a few pegs.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

John Oliver is an idiot. I think most of the people who hate Trump think people that say Drumph are a little slow.

It was his family's surname and like a TON of other people they anglicized it when they got to the states. A LONG time before Trump.

Oliver's stupid idea was that Trump is a brand and that by getting people to associate that brand with a silly sounding name (which one could argue is racist or something) it would help bring him down a few pegs.

They changed my wife's families name from Yananokolis to Johnson when they came to this country. That literally happenened all the time. It is stupid to make fun of someone for trying to fit in to their new country. I wish we had more immigrants that came here that made an effort to assimilate instead of trying to change how we live here.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's interesting that after John Boehner called Ted Cruz 'Lucifer in the Flesh', it was so shocking to satanists they came out and publicly rejected Ted Cruz!

Considering Satanist dont actually worship satan thats a tall order.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
this is common knowledge and drumpf already attacked him on it

what is the point ?

What is a drumpf?

It's the sound Hillary makes when she hits the floor. 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, drumpf!
I guess it means floor, in german or something.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

They changed my wife's families name from Yananokolis to Johnson when they came to this country. That literally happenened all the time. It is stupid to make fun of someone for trying to fit in to their new country. I wish we had more immigrants that came here that made an effort to assimilate instead of trying to change how we live here.

My 1st wife's family had theirs changed for them. lol.

It might have been a strong family name in germany but wouldn't fly in the states.

Tons of people had that done to them at Ellis Island.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Trump's Grandfather has his name registered as "trumpf" according to records.

Frederick Trump

In 1885, at age 16, Trump emigrated from Bremen, Germany, to the United States aboard the steamship S.S. Eider, departing on October 7[4]:32 and arriving at the Castle Garden Emigrant Landing Depot in New York City on October 19. U.S. immigration records list his name as "Friedrich Trumpf", last place of residence as "Kallstadt", country of birth as "Germany", and his occupation as "farmer".

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Trump's never had an issue with immigrants.
His wife is one, for example.

The issue is when you add the word ILLEGAL in front of the term.
Big difference folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join