It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today May 1st is the Aactual Anniversary of the Ressurection of Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

The only people on this thread even addressing this are the people who KNOW that "Easter" is a formulaic, church-orchestrated arbitrary date on the calendar that coincides with the vernal equinox!!!!

Why are you acting like no one knows that?

The facts stand
????

Yes, they do - the fact that Easter is a fraud, and (in case this concept is new to you) that most likely "Passover" is a fraud as well. And that doesn't even touch on the possible (and suspected) fraudulence of the "resurrection" or even the "crucifixion" stories!

There is no evidence whatsoever of the "Exodus" story being true. None. Nor any of the other fantasmic things attributed to that exceptional time period.
And don't bring up whoever guy tried to claim stuff was found in the Red Sea - we all know that was fraudulent as well.

Chester, really - you seem nice enough, and genuine - but this is really a questionable place to peddle your wares....
there are far more fertile sites out there where the seeds you sow might find purchase.

edit on 5/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Now you are nearer the truth the Roman Catholic church did rename the pagan gods to match their list of saints, they claimed pagan holidays as Christian to control the people Easter and the winter solstice just to name a few, not to mention the day of the dead and so called all saints day.

those of us who know how to study our Bibles know within two weeks when Jesus Was born and it wasn't in December at all.

those of us who know how to study know exactly when the resurrection is, it always follows the Sabbath Passover and the feast of unleavened bread.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

That is why I don't celebrate Easter.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

He is essentially correct in that the spring feasts do follow one from the other in a set progression of days. Christ fulfilled those feasts with the major events of His first advent. You can more or less tell time based on them. You have only to read the Gospels to confirm that much.

It is why the feast days are important to know and not forget. The three fall feasts are unfulfilled and many suspect they will relate to the 2nd Advent.
edit on 1-5-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Do you need the link?

Did I mention anything about the living conditions during the time of Christ?

All I said in clarification was it was a Palestinian house drawn to represent those that were lived in during that time. Not the condition. that is your words never mine.

My intent was to get your response to what you were looking at. But you didn't even try, so the lessons never progressed beyond you all not wanting to play along. No problem, You will never see that your interpretation is flawed by personal biased until you do it. Just as saying, I said or did something I did not say or do.

edit on 1-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Now you are nearer the truth the Roman Catholic church did rename the pagan gods to match their list of saints, they claimed pagan holidays as Christian to control the people Easter and the winter solstice just to name a few, not to mention the day of the dead and so called all saints day.

Exactly! Dude, MOST OF US on here know all that stuff.

It's not exactly "news." Why are you all 'surprised' that someone might already be aware of that on ATS?
And likewise, why are you 'surprised' that no one is taking you seriously - you think you are the first 'Bible teacher' to grace us with his magnificent presence and encyclopedic knowledge of "God and Jesus"?

Please. Chuck. C'mon man. Old worn out Bible study syllabus is old and worn out.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is one of the main reason God tells us how he set up days (24 hour periods of time) starting in Genesis 1:3 not Genesis 1:1,2 that was from everlasting until he set up the 24/7 time quantum. He did this and when he called out the Jews to be his people from Egypt, he gave them a calender to follow. the month he brought them out was the first month and they would count their weeks by Sabbaths and seasons by feasts.

Now occasionally the Passover and Easter fall on the same day. But Easter was a pre-Christian Pagan spring festival of barbaric Europe that Herod followed. That is why he would not kill Peter until after Easter. That year the Passover and Easter did not fall on the same day, that particular Passover started the next week after Easter. But Peter was freed by an angel before Herod could kill him like he did James the brother of John the beloved, the writer of the book of James.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

There is a wheel of the year in pagan traditions. I studied it. I know it. I am aware of it.

And your "prophecy" of "the 2nd Advent" is what stymies those of us who actually know how to think critically.

There is no "second Advent" - in other words no "second coming" (for those who don't know churchy-speak) on the horizon, anywhere, ever. You all can continue delighting in your delusions, but disappointment will always follow.

Delusions. Sad delusions.

I believe in what is called "psi" and "paranormal." I believe in the immortality of the soul/consciousness - I don't agree that when we die we are simply "wiped out of existence."
But I also, definitely, without any hesitation, do NOT believe the Bible stories, or the fantasies and delusions that (I guess) keep you all afloat in your fairy-tale future world.

See - none of you are going to be "swept up to heaven" in some sort of B-movie "rapture" scene. Nope. Not gonna happen.
On the other hand, we will all reincarnate until we get it right....
some of us are far beyond where some of you frolic at this point in your existence.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

the delusion will be, when we are gathered to Christ in the clouds, the newly appeared Aliens who have come to help us save 0urselves, will tell you we were removed for re-programing and we will come back when our reprogramming is complete and we no longer are monotheistic in our belief that Jesus is the one true God.

Soon and then you can go back to this post and say, Chester told us so. that is if they have not forced this to be removed or better yet they plummet the world into darkness and there is not internet Only limited TV just to keep everybody in their control.

oh and you are right our souls are eternal and what you do with Jesus before you die (the deadline) will determine where you will spend eternity with Christ or in an eternal burning lake of fire created for the devil and his angles paying for your own sins, seeing you wanted to do it your way.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If you don't believe, then why on earth do you come into these threads?

You surely aren't going to be convinced as you so often point out, and your manner is such that no one here is convinced by you. I said nothing about a rapture or anything else.

I did point out that you can read the Gospels and see that during his 1st Advent, the major events coincide with the Jewish spring feasts. That is not in dispute. I also pointed out as an aside that it is why many think the fall feasts have something to do with the 2nd Advent.

You, yourself, brought your own baggage from our past history into things in order to write that diatribe.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the biggest problem here is, there are no facts concerning your topic. As Buzzy has correctly pointed out, there is no evidence for the Exodus, let alone the death and resurrection of Jesus. So it stands to reason no date for a resurrection can be set, since there's no evidence he ever rose from the dead. However, there is faith, and that's enough, as long as it is presented as such. Faith is not facts/proof. It is trusting in what you believe to be true.

From that perspective, today is the day Jesus resurrected. Although there are Christians who will disagree with you, since this has been argued for centuries.
edit on 5/1/2016 by Klassified because: forgot my last sentences

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

that is because Buzzy doesn't know how to correctly interpret even our posts and adds to it his private interpretation of them, just like he does the scriptures.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Our fact are in our book something you nor buzzy believe so just go to another thread as you nor him will convince us otherwise.

you don't have any real facts for the theory evolution but you believe it anyway.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

BTW the date is set one week after the passover and the feast of unleavened bread on the first day of that week. That would be the first month on the twenty second day or the first day of the third week of the first month.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If you don't believe, then why on earth do you come into these threads?

You surely aren't going to be convinced as you so often point out, and your manner is such that no one here is convinced by you. I said nothing about a rapture or anything else.

You have mentioned upcoming "raptures" and so forth before. You have made it clear you believe that stuff.

Why on Earth do I come to these threads?
Well, to disabuse you all of the misinformation and brainwashing you got prior to being here. (It's taking a really long time, too!)

I don't need you to 'be convinced.' I just need to know that I did my best to present actual facts in the face of delusions passed off as 'facts' by you people.

The Bible story/anthology is NOT FACT. It is not.

That the Bible EXISTS is fact; that it is true is NOT fact.
Period.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You said this to Klassified:

Our fact are in our book something you nor buzzy believe so just go to another thread as you nor him will convince us otherwise.

sigh. There are no 'facts' in your book. And no, I won't just 'go to another room' just because you'd like me to.
There are people on this site who are interested in the actual TRUTH.
You don't have to believe the actual truth for others to make their own decisions about it.

Our job is to present the other side. We have just as much ammo, too!!

But, aside from all that, I am not a "him."

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

that is because Buzzy doesn't know how to correctly interpret even our posts and adds to it his private interpretation of them, just like he does the scriptures.

LOL!

baloney.

Is that all you got? I am not having trouble interpreting your 'posts' - and again, I'm not a "he."

The Scriptures are equivalent to ancient compilations of Greek and Roman Mythology.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

please note that the preserved word of God, the Holy Bible says it is our being caught up together with those who had died in Christ before evermore to be with him. It is further said to be our gathering together unto Him. Just enter the underlined in any Bible program that has the preserved word of God in it and you can find the verses yourself. Rapture is a Roman Catholic term brought over by the reformation churches.

But why bother you don't believe them anyway.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

you don't have any real facts for the theory evolution but you believe it anyway.

FYI:
Buzzy is a Lady.
I don't think I've ever said I "believe" in evolution.

I accept that it has a high probability of being correct to some degree due to a high volume of evidence, but I don't necessarily think it is a complete picture. I think there are some pieces missing yet.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I could care less what you are but this I know you cannot interpret our posts let alone scriptures.

What do you think evolution is?

It is nothing more than compilations of ancient philosophies and religions, that science so called thinks it has some evidences for.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join