It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

caring for someone with mental illness, looking for words of advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

BTW,

In EVERY post I've read of yours on this thread, You've come across as straightforward, rational, reasonable, solid, thoughtful, perceptive, having a good appreciation for actions and their consequences etc. etc. etc.

PLEASE AVOID underestimating the HUGE VALUE of such a father in your kids' lives.

Please avoid contaminating that with the utter screaming craziness of their mother. It's not about whether the mother INTENDS to be destructive, or not. It is about her INCAPACITY to persistently be anything but greatly destructive in their lives.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I had close encounters with mental illness, and to make it simple in a religious sort of way..

They lost a battle to a demon, no matter how much you want to see them get better, they are scared for life.. Marked by a demon.. I advice the ones who have lost the battle to a demon,to find faith in Jesus as a savior..

Do you want a possessed being near your children, a demon that can mark them for life... Even in the end, they could lose their souls to a possessed being who already lost hers..

I tried to find a way to make it simple, yet understandable.. Save the kids..
edit on 1-5-2016 by PanPiper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Pastor Henry Wright

www.beinhealth.com...

and

www.iamchanged.com...

has reportedly had great success with a list of intractable things . . . such that many dozens of MD's routinely consult with him.

He says that he can facilitate complete healing and freedom from schizophrenia through 10 days of residential treatment at their Georgia facility. I have no reason to doubt him and every reason to believe him.

However, such perspectives are treated with a great deal of hostility in a number of circles that are outraged at such a construction on reality.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

However, such perspectives are treated with a great deal of hostility in a number of circles that are outraged at such a construction on reality.

Some things are best left alone.

We are all empty vessels until a soul find its way into what we call a body. I believe people need God and i truly believe people need to find faith in Jesus.

Do i believe one man can change people like Pastor H. Wright, no. I believe he just leads them into another direction, a daily routine and brings them out of bad habits.

The demons will always be near with those who are marked by the beast. Its your soul that is marked, not your living flesh. If there is no redemption and the demon is not willing to let go. The chances are likely you will die to release the tormented soul..

--------------------------------------

I can tell you a story, i was a gifted child.. I loved things which my fellow friends did not, nothing bad.. But simple things in life can destroy the dreams due to obligation and the obligations eventually became a life of ordinary men.

I was lucky and fortunate as an adult to find mentors that never played by the book and they scorched me, they destroyed what i was. I had to start over, learn to walk again after living over three decades in Society with its rules and norms. Which i still abide to, like everyone else in society.

I can walk freely between "realms" and some like August has made its his life goal to find me wherever i am. That part only boosts my narcissistic ego and the simple tricks he tries, does not really work. A novice could never lead me in to the abyss.. Even though, i told him a million times;" Magic only works if you believe in it. "

--------------------------------------

Do i believe many will fall, i do, but my motto is;" Always save the children first.."
edit on 1-5-2016 by PanPiper because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Thanks for your kind reply.

I think I understand your words.

I don't really have any reply.

God's best to you and those you love.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join