It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Lawyer Linked to Dead People Voting Scam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A series of stories from late last year covers some voter registration problems apparently linked to the current general counsel for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

A Mr. Marc Elias (a lawyer) was somehow implicated in an Ohio anti-voter ID law group that led to an Ohio criminal investigation.

Don't hear much about Mr. Elias these days, but I think he is still very active.

Anybody know about any outcomes in the Ohio investigation(s)?

Maybe some things are being "suppressed" by forces unknown.

article from Nov 2015. Two other stories linked.....
Clinton Campaign Lawyer Linked to DEAD PEOPLE VOTING SCAM

A group that had been represented by the top lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign earlier this year is now being investigated by Ohio authorities for fraudulent voter registrations, including the registration of deceased individuals.

Marc Elias, an attorney at Perkins Coie who has become the go-to fixer for Democrats and is now general counsel for Clinton’s presidential campaign, became involved with the Ohio Organizing Collaborative this May when he filed a lawsuit on its behalf to challenge the state’s voter identification laws.

Now the group is being investigated by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal investigation after a local board of elections alleged that 25 to 30 of the voter-registration applications that the group submitted appeared to be fraudulent.

Oh Oh !!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

“They have turned in roughly 530 voter registrations, of which five of them were dead people,” said Johnson. “They actually had the dead people’s drivers license numbers and Social Security numbers, and of course they forged the signatures of these dead people.”

“You can tell the same person filled out some of the same forms and forged signatures. There are wrong dates of births and wrong addresses on others.

Does It get any lower than this? How desperate can you be for what amounts too a very small number of votes.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I see you've met your "Clinton quota" for the day.

This doesn't really surprise me, when you're in politics you do dirty and illegal things to win. I doubt any of the candidates are innocent of doing these types of things. The fact you seem to focus on purely Hillary though is a bit strange. Do you have a secret crush on her?

link   
a reply to: Hex1an

As far as it being just a few votes, this is just one angle (dead people voting). If you add up all the little scams they use, it might be enough to make the difference in a close election.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

HILL SUPPORTERS DONT CARE, oops lazy caps, they all have x ray vision cause they see past of it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe because these issues don't get the publicity they should get? The staggering amount of corruption, flip-flopping, and criminal behavior is hard to ignore. She goes far beyond just being a hypocrite.
edit on 5/1/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You're probably right... Or else It wouldn't make sense.

There could be many demographics to choose from?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
All the Governments, Congressmen, Members of Parliament, Counselors, Lords... All over the world in Germany, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia, America, Brazil, Israel, etc... Are all dirty lying immoral cheating Barsthards.

As citizens and civilians, "normal" hard working families... Will we ever get to the point when we realize that these people are not like us, and that these people need their heads smashing in by the Mob?

I mean, just LOOK at it!

Is it too late or are we too lazy?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Judging by the size of Sanders rallies I just cant see how her numbers are higher. Cheating Crooked Hillary. I wouldn't call you guys lazy, I would say unstrategic. I mean look, would Hillary have seriously been able to handle a Trump style protest ? NO But she never got any, it was all about Trump while she squeaks right through, basically what Im saying is the Bernie people protested the wrong person, protesting Trump doesn't help Bernie beat Hillary.
edit on 1-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I see you've met your "Clinton quota" for the day.

This doesn't really surprise me, when you're in politics you do dirty and illegal things to win. I doubt any of the candidates are innocent of doing these types of things. The fact you seem to focus on purely Hillary though is a bit strange. Do you have a secret crush on her?

And we see that you cannot do anything but attempt to change the focus from illegal activities to suggest that the reporter has a bias. How quaint, but not uncommon when your replies appear.

So report some dirt on the Republicans and get even rather than blame the messenger--you know that old saying, of course?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My Mother voted in the 2012 election. I thought that it was a neat trick considering that she died in 2010. When I asked about it I was told that it was a mistake, somebody must have signed in the wrong spot. The problem was that the polls were only open a few minutes and her name was spelled right, it just wasn't her handwriting. Considering the make-up of the County government, I'm pretty sure that she didn't vote for Romney.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now now.

You know that if the Clinton's can't use graveyards full of obviously Dem voters, they'll just have to increase the illegal immigrant invasion until they reach their quota!

Sounds like a serious thing--at least as long as we can pretend that our votes count for something.

I hope they tack all the evil doers to the wall for such voting fraud. The Dems have for decades seemed to think it was their "UNDIVINE RIGHT" to pull such stunts.

IIIRC, I read once where one study demonstrated that the GOP had XX% of questionable voters. But the DEMS had 2/3 TIMES that. LOL. SIGH.

edit on 2/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

new topics

top topics

join