It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Kate is the vogue cover model

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah its true, princess Kate is a vogue cover model. She is wearing an unconventional style of dress evidently like her dead mother in law.
I am sorry I know this, I can't help it, it's headline news in my country, yes headline news
The media in my country thinks this lady deserves headline attention, for what?
Really for what
The whole world is on a precipice of some kind and the msm are pushing some princess of no real value, some princess for looking like someone she never knew.
What's wrong with the media, why do they shovel this crap at us
Why can't we get real news

Now recently I was sledged because I don't know much about yoda, nor am I up with all the starwars terminology, my bad
I will make up to al by notifying you, Kate is on vogue cover looking like her dead mother in law

Please rest easy, now you know

Yes thank you, I know this is a waste of time
But it's a headline on all channels and Internet news sites

What's wrong with people who care about these things
Is it me, should i

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The whole world is on a precipice of some kind and the msm are pushing some princess of no real value, some princess for looking like someone she never knew.
What's wrong with the media, why do they shovel this crap at us
Why can't we get real news

I was just about to say…

then I realized this is more crap in disguise.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Pics or it didn't happen!

Ummm.. Isn't one of the biggest modern gripes is that the media only shows and reports on all the negative crap going on in the world?

A little off beat story here and there seems ok to me. Personally, I don't care either way.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She is wearing an unconventional style of dress...

What is 'unconventional' about a brown trench coat, white button down shirt and a hat? Seems pretty tame to me.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Who is Princess Kate? Who is her dead MIL?
The only Royal I know named Kate is Middleton but she is a dutchess and her mother in law isn't dead. (Some might debate that)

PS I'm so dumb. I'm thinking Queen E is her MIL.
Forgive my stupidity.
edit on 512016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

See, poor Will is going through what the rest of blokes have to go through. Wife has kids, cant get her body back to the way it was, Will has to hear it all day... "I'm fat, you dont find me attractive anymore" so he pulls some strings to get her her on the cover of vogue, maybe that will shut her up and let him enjoy his afterwork budwiser.

Marriage is tough

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
On a lighter note, constant bad news or disturbing news will make a body ill.
Laughter is the best medicine.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
At least she's doing something, unlike some of the hangers on

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I think you have the wrong Kate. Wills Kate is not a princess. That and he is apparently still hot for her as he's knocked her up for the third time in five years lol

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Vogue has different covers depending on country.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ok I am wrong . This is Wills Kate and Diana would have been her mother in law and she is dead . But the OP called her princess and she is not a princess so I got confused.
Diana was also on the cover of vogue.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Isn't Vogue a fashion magazine?
Kate has a natural beauty, and she looks great on there.

Country chic looks like the next trend....

As far as the media, maybe people don't want to read how bad things are, all the time. Nobody wants to hear that the world is messy all the time. That we're on the brink of war, famine, extinction, economic failure, getting hit by rogue planets, etc etc

Sometimes things in parts of the world are relatively good, and she is part of a monarchy that includes Canada, Australia, etc.
edit on 1-5-2016 by snowspirit because: Spell check can't do grammar..

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just to correct the OP.

Kate is not a Princess, she is a Duchess. Specifically the Duchess of Cambridge. He mother in law is still alive, she is Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.

Vogue

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

A UK royal on the cover of vogue? I couldn't care less, but not bothered or offended in any way.

I guess if you watch television news and it's in the way of constant coverage of whatever you prefer to be seeing, then it could be problematic for you.

I wouldn't have had any idea about this had I not seen it here.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Kate is not a Princess, she is a Duchess. Specifically the Duchess of Cambridge.

So let me get this straight. She marries a Prince and all he makes her is Duchess of some crummy university? Lame.

Maybe someone can make me the King of Harvard.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Maybe someone can make me the King of Harvard.

I dub thee ...

Oh, wait a minute ... that was MystikMushroom's crown.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She is wearing an unconventional style of dress...

What is 'unconventional' about a brown trench coat, white button down shirt and a hat? Seems pretty tame to me.

Is that actually one of the pictures though? It's all supposed to be hush hush, while Vogue's own website shows that picture too. whatever the case, Kate doesn't look like Diane at all, and I can't see Kate or Vogue for that matter wanting to dress up as if to resemble a deaceased relative. What she is good at though, is taking up the kind of activity that Diane was doing, or Princess Anne for that matter.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Deleted picture...

edit on 1 5 2016 by Hex1an because: too rude

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Is that actually one of the pictures though?

It is the cover shot.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
While in more prevalent news news Ted Cruz spoke words that somebody else wrote....

Honestly though, kings and queens and princesses have a romantic/mythological place in me. Is cool to see them flying helicopters and what not in the army.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join