It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does ATS Need Text Info?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I tried to download a picture from an external source and the pop up showed itself again. This time I check the box and it turned blue. I went to Timlys funny thread and finally was able to down load a picture and when I go from page to page in a thread the pop up is gone. I want to thank you peeps again for your help. You people rock!! Oh and this was my first ever thread.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Wow nice job on your first thread ever!!!👍🏽👍🏽👄

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Text

I figured out how to delete the pictures in my gallery. I will see what happens after that.
I just replied to myself.

I don't know if you cleared cache and cookies that way. In Chrome and maxthon, you should be able to click in the upper right corner of your browser and find 'clear browsing data' In chrome it is 3 stacked lines in the uppper right. In Maxthon it is __ _____ 3 linesstacked that look sort of like that.

It is recommended to me that I select only 'browsing data' 'download histor' and 'cache files'. It recmmends I do not clear cookies (I think maxthon uses them for cloud purposes), but chrome will pobably not care either way on the cookies.

FF should be very similar to both of those.

In Microsoft Edge, there are 3 dots in the upper right. Click that, then click settings and you will see 'clear browsing data' and 'pick what to choose' in the middle of that drop down box.

That sounded very helpful! I just did that for Microsoft edge. Now I hope those damned messages go away. LOL

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

My opinion is that it is an ATS problem as it started appearing when they did some changes before the big attack last month or so. Since it comes only about half of the time and the rest of the time does not, and it comes as a genuine ATS message that I should never see, I figure that it is ATS problem and they are a bit pressed right now to remedy the situation.

And I did try the cleaning business that did nothing.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Same here. All went well until just now, it happened twice. It only started happening when ATS went through changes. It's been happening on and off ever since.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I thought I had fixed problem but it reared its ugly head once more. Nice to know I'm not alone.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Last night and again today it keeps happening. I'm so annoyed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join