It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complaining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm just wondering...

I'm a Democrat and would have loved to see Kerry win the election, but have peole always complained this much about administrations and elections or is it just now that we have the internet that a bunch of people keep on moaning and bitching about democracy.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I really don't know. I'm a Republican and hated Clinton but was able to accept the results and live through 8 years...maybe if I had a conspiracy site to complain about him at the time, I'd join up with other people and weave tales of lies and deceit as well. The thing that makes me most upset is when people here claim their views are 'common knowledge' or 'accepted by the majority' such as claims that most people know that the U.S. was behind the 9/11 attacks. I live in New York City and have never met anyone in real life that thinks that, yet here I read it is common knowledge.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm more pissed about two "stolen" elections and circumvention of the political process (Diebold) than about who won or lost. I'm just hoping we get to HAVE an election in 2008. With the way our rights and freedom are going out the window...I seriously doubt it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton may very well be elected in 2008 with these same Diebold machines, so hopefully ATS will still be around and I'll know exactly how to attack the results thanks to you guys!

[edit on 1/13/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The thing that makes me most upset is when people here claim their views are 'common knowledge' or 'accepted by the majority' such as claims that most people know that the U.S. was behind the 9/11 attacks. I live in New York City and have never met anyone in real life that thinks that, yet here I read it is common knowledge.

CNN Poll

CNN claims that a majority of people believe that U.S. Government is covering up 9/11. This doesn't immediately translate into U.S. being behind(though it's not a big step) but it does represent the amount of second guessing the american public has had on its government - in this case the ruling party happened to be republican

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
CNN claims that a majority of people believe that U.S. Government is covering up 9/11. This doesn't immediately translate into U.S. being behind(though it's not a big step) but it does represent the amount of second guessing the american public has had on its government - in this case the ruling party happened to be republican

The poll you cite is an Internet poll, notoriously unreliable. "Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf" was voted Most Beautiful Person in the World" by an Internet poll.

top topics

join