It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour Is "A Spineless Club Of Sabbos Goyim"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Kester
I believe that anti-semitism, islamaphobia, xenophobia more generally, transphobia, homophobia, ALL the terms which end in phobia, should be sternly dealt with
Would you care to elaborate?

...and that our country should not support, protect or permit the growth of these concepts, because they represent the worst, darkest, least moral, most vindictive and callous elements of our history, both as a nation, and as a species. For the good of the species, these ideas must NEVER be allowed to take root and flourish, ANYWHERE, ever again.
Maybe round-up anyone that isn't as big-hearted as you and put them into camps.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Well, for a start, we should not entertain people who are trying to play the old games of scapegoating this or that group of people, rather than concentrating their efforts on making sure the people have the power to decide the fate of their nation, rather than being puppeted by a succession of individuals who have no respect for them.

To move forward from here requires HONEST politics. It requires representatives who want to free our nations people from the various lodestones around their necks, and seek to achieve that freedom by honest means, not manipulation, appeals to the lowest common denominator, or outright phobic behaviour. These things will only result in repeat performances of the worst periods in history, not advancement into brighter futures for all.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

When the two main parties are influenced by the Zionists then it is very difficult to see how we are going to get the HONEST politics you talk about.

There is a clear agenda, which has been evident since Jeremy Corbyn was being touted as a possible leader of the Labour Party, to focus attention on anti-semmitism within the party, simply because people like Ken Livingstone dare question the actions of the Israeli Government.

I am afraid that it is all too evident that we are never going to see the kind of politics we would all like to see and it isn't scape goating, it's reality.

edit on 1/5/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Grammatical error

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Ha Ha you call that a diatribe - not on my part more obviously on yours.

I see you are dancing down the nazi lines when the topic is about Labour…… I am talking about the Labour party's witch hunt against anyone trying to tackle a huge problem that exists in this country like the elephant in the room which everyone can see, but can't speak out about without people like yourself trying to shut them down.

There is a need, especially today to try to change things and stop gross greed and exploitation, especially of our workers .However Corbyn's interest isn't in the workers and unions who support his party, its in protecting those who exploit them and as my earlier post said get away with it time after time. I notice you choose to remain completely silent about the examples I have given so clearly you don't care if hard working people get robbed or exploited, especially within work places such as the retail trade which pays really low wages and expects it workers to toil over Christmas for the sales etc which their loyalty has done over the years - yet where are the BHS workers today? Loyalty by Peter Greeen - great example.

I notice you stayed silent about the examples I gave - beneath you to acknowledge the truth?

The only other matter I am going to address is that the Ashkenazi don't and never did come from the Middle East. You will see from dna evidence they come from Europe with a matriarchal lineage of 4..

www.livescience.com...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Irony here is that England keeps bringing in more and more of the one group the hates Jews more than any other.
Second line not needed.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No Nation can come back to rule by it's own people until the very groups that maintain a stranglehold on politics are identified. They won't go away of their own volition, God knows what it may take to restore rule to the people but to ban open debate because such and such could be construed as racist or _______phobic is a guarantee that any conversation can be shut down. Free speech can be grating, offensive, arrogant - any number of questionable attributes but one must take the bad with all the rest for real debate to occur.

edit on 1-5-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What did Ken say and is there any historical accuracy to it. I really don't know much about the history of Zionism, but I do know there is a massive difference between anti Zionist and anti Semite ones a political belief the other is a religion, best not get them confused. There was plenty of anti communism during the Cold War. We wanted it gone and destroyed, but not all Russian people and communists.
edit on 1-5-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Oh look, another foam-flecked diatribe. Quelle surprise.

I ignored your examples because there are just as many crooks of other religions. I wonder why you only mentioned Jewish ones? Oh wait, I think I know.

As for the supposed link to the Khazars, here's another link.

And I note that you didn't really address my point about the anti-Semitic laws, and my mention of the Nuremburg Laws.

Quelle surprise #2.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What puzzles me about that Corbyn guy, if he was in charge, he would send the Polaris subs out without any polaris in them, what is the point of that?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
British politics isn't steered by Zionism exactly...even though the Israeli lobby is inordinately powerful and entrenched into the political fabric of the country. Anybody with enough money can tell their purchased puppets what to do and they're not particularly discriminating about who's opening up their wallet.

We need to get rid of all of it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

because we don't need them, don't know if you have noticed but since 1945 nobody has used them.
i live in newcastle, would buying a bear trap and regular service of said bear trap keep bears away?
should the fact no wild bears have inhabited britain for over a thousand years factor into it or, should i live in fear of something, at best remote?
keeping a nuclear arsenal isn't going to deter terrorists, france have them yet some belgians have been shooting up paris, so thats proven.
we had trident when those cockneys beheaded a squaddie and, when the lads from bradford blew up a train.
some deterrent.

back on topic, labour have had a total of 12 (twelve) complaints of anti semitism, most arising from new members on bastions of speech facebook and twitter, granted one is to many, but to claim the party is riddled is a reach.
its election week, the right wing press ignoring tory faults and running with this is no surprise.
throw in the guardian and blairites who prefer to return labour to the center right, they want corbyn to fail too.
once the flesh has been picked from the bones, there ain't much of a story, nor is it difficult to realise where it came from.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

What did Ken say and is there any historical accuracy to it.

He said this in reference to the suspension of Naz Shah for the comments she made.

“It’s completely over the top but it’s not antisemitism. Let’s remember when Hitler won his election in 1932, his policy then was that Jews should be moved to Israel. He was supporting Zionism – this before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews.
www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 1-5-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
There are plenty of issues Ken could of spoke of mentioning Jews and hitler and anti Zionism in an interview are things you just don't mention. Stick to safe subjects like education and the health system. I have little sympathy for Ken, he's an experienced politician and should know some topics are just not worth discussing and risking the reaction he received. Mentioning hitler Israel and Jews in the same paragraph is political suicide, so he deserves being suspended for being so naive at such an important time with the London elections on the horizon, already tempered with racial issues.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks the obsession the media has with an anti semitic statement which wasn't (although not smart by any means) is simply coincidental given the Tories issues (junior doctors, academies, EU) and the elections on Thursday should leave ATS now!!!! This is a witch hunting distraction and it is unfortunate that Ken Livingston wasn't a bit smarter. You only have to watch the Andrew Marr show this morning to see where the obsession is.

Oh did you notice how the Israeli ambassador stated quite clearly that people should stop criticising the Israeli government because that is anti semitic. I nearly choked.

No party is full of perfectly PC people! Yet Jeremy Corbyn's Labour party is expected to be so. The establishment are terrified of Corbyn becasue if he was elected their cosy little world would come tumbling down.

As for John Mann he is a blairite who , quite frankly, is need of a little medication. How coincidental that there just happened to be a camera crew present when John Mann confronted Ken Livingston. Well I never wonders will never cease!

Before people start criticising Corbyn for bowing to pressure there is a balance to played. He could confront the witchhunt and the media would then be given exactly what they want and the ensuing nightmare publicity would hand the thursday election to the Tories. Or JC can deflect the issue, as he has with the inquiry, so then the media has to pick on something else.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Do you not think it was just deliberate stirring to get an effect?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Do you not think it was just deliberate stirring to get an effect?

Tbh I'm not entirely sure what I think. I know the media love a story about red Ken

I think it was bloody stupid and naive to even evoke hitters name and Jews in a radio interview broad cast to millions and he should have known better

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So let me see...... if one were to say followers of the Jewish religion control the media and subvert the democratic / political process, one would find oneself branded a Jew gating anti-semite!

Yet here they are, branding people anti-semitic in an attempt to subvert democracy and the compliant controlled media aid them in the task!

People are criticized for their deeds, not for their beliefs, they know this, we all know this, and their anti-semitic name calling is nothing more than blatant attempts to stifle any and all debate or criticism, where it is entirely justified. I don't care one jot what religion they follow, they are a bunch of self serving religious supremacists, no better than the others we criticize for having similar beliefs about non-believers, who try to subvert society for their own ends.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Edit: Never mind.
edit on 16/5/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join