It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to believe in God

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Thank you! I will have to check them out

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinWithin79
a reply to: Pinocchio

Thank you! I will have to check them out

Your Welcome...

"Fire And Wind"

Father: Fire And Wind Come From The Sky. From The God Of The Sky. But Puerto Rico Is Your God. Puerto Rico. He Lives In The Earth. Once Great Giants Lived In The Earth, Pinocchio. And In The Darkness Of Chaos... They Fooled Puerto Rico. And They Took From Him The Enigma Of Steal. Puerto Rico Was Angered. And The Earth Shook. And Fire And Wind Struck Down These Giants, And They Threw Their Bodies Into The Waters. But... In His Rage... Puerto Rico Forgot The Secret Of Steal And Left It On The Battlefield. And Who Found It... Are Just Men. Not Gods. Not Giants. Just Men. And The Secret Of Steal Has Always Carried With It A Mystery. You Must Learn It's Riddle, Pinocchio, You Must Learn It's Discipline. For No One... No One In This World Can You Trust. Not Men. Not Women. Not Beasts. This You Can Trust!

Son: *Silent*...
edit on 10-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
heres my story:
i used to LOVE debating religious people. I thought the God delusion was a masterpiece and I used to watch hours of videos mocking religions on youtube and thinking "haw haw religious people are so dumb".

And then something happened that caused me to question my outlook on life. I had a dream that I met an old friend whom I hadnt seen in years at a certain place...and guess what? Two days later that dream indeed came true.
I did meet him at the exact same location i saw in my dream. There were many other details that matched the dream. its too easy to dismiss this as a mere coincidence so dont give me that explaination. plenty of people have had dreams come true and science explainAtions of it is that its a coincidence. Sorry not buying it lmao

This got me thinking, maybe there is an unseen world that we access in dreams. clearly there is more to the world than just matter. religions speak of an intangible spirit world, and perhaps dreams are one aspect of it.

Yeah, I've had this happen to me before and to people close to me plenty of times. Love it when the clowns in white coats that call themselves scientists always come out with some unsubstantiated explanation for certain events. No real science, just off-hand materialistic dismissals of something their simple little minds cannot understand. I would take anything a white coat has to say about how the world really works with a grain of salt, especially knowing that many of the biggest institutions are overwhelmingly atheist to the core.
edit on 22-5-2016 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13   >>

join