It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how come we dont have a real photo of earth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
That pic is so fake. Everyone knows the Earth is flat.

That is what the OP was getting at right?
edit on 1-5-2016 by SmurfRider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis

originally posted by: hellobruce

my point is that there are some anomalies / discrepancies in the imagery released by NASA and it needs closer scrutiny.

How about you detail these "anomalies/discrepancies" in detail so we know exactly what you are on about!

the details are on the internet bro. you need to do youre homework. Nasa doesnt have a real photo of earth and its a fact.

That's not how it works, "bro" (are you 14?). You're the one wasting everyone's time posting this tired old crap, so the onus is on you to back it up. Of course if you actually had something to back it up with, you would have already done so, so what is your real motive here? To troll? If so, you're doing a hell of a job.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

my point is that there are some anomalies / discrepancies in the imagery released by NASA and it needs closer scrutiny.

How about you detail these "anomalies/discrepancies" in detail so we know exactly what you are on about!

the details are on the internet bro. you need to do youre homework. Nasa doesnt have a real photo of earth and its a fact.

whats your definition of "real"?

An actual photo of earth taken from space. ie, no photoshop or compositing.

Nasa lies so you cant trust the pics they release.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

whats your definition of "real"?

An actual photo of earth taken from space. ie, no photoshop or compositing.

Nasa lies so you cant trust the pics they release.

so if i take several real photos and composite them together it is no longer real photos when i take them apart again?

also GPS maps use composite images do you trust your GPS navigation systems?
edit on 1-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

k

That's not how it works, "bro" (are you 14?). You're the one wasting everyone's time posting this tired old crap, so the onus is on you to back it up. Of course if you actually had something to back it up with, you would have already done so, so what is your real motive here? To troll? If so, you're doing a hell of a job.

The fake NASA pics are in themselves proof of nasa fakery.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Ya Phage, learn to Internet bruh.
I gave this post a star because it literally made me laugh out loud.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
maps are a different story. I'm just asking for an actual photo of earth. they can give us hi res photos of friggin pluto but dont have the tech to give us an actual photo of earth roflmao

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

That is what the OP was getting at right?

He's not sayin'.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

the fact that nasa photoshops their images is proof enough. thats the subject of this thread.

I thought the subject of this thread was that there aren't any real photos of Earth from space. Which is of course not true, there are thousands of them. For example, photos from the ISS taken using Nikon cameras: eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Here's one, for your convenience:

And what about all the video footage of Earth from space?

www.youtube.com...

What about film camera photos of Earth taken by the Apollo astronauts? earthobservatory.nasa.gov...
edit on 1-5-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

I'm just asking for an actual photo of earth.

You have been given one.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Those are fake. Because, NASA.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

but who told you the pic is real and how can we verify it is real they could easily stitch it and then lie.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

see comment above

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Huh. You reply to a previous post with a latter one?
That doesn't make much sense.

But then, neither does the OP. Repeatedly saying the same thing. Presenting no examples.

edit on 5/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

maps are a different story. I'm just asking for an actual photo of earth. they can give us hi res photos of friggin pluto but dont have the tech to give us an actual photo of earth roflmao

no its the same thing..

maps are meant to be real, so that we can read them to know where we are!!

but damn those powers that be!! they dare give us composite images (ie. LIES) to figure out our own locations!!

how can i be sure that my location is really my location without a REAL MAP?!?!?!?! the world is a LIE im telling you BRUH

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

Since when does NASA lie. Are you that dumb? You think they could have faked their space flights? Let me spell it out for you very simply. Look at the video footage of NASA m issions from the 60s then watch some movies from the 60s. Notice they didn't have very good special effects back then so how did NASA fake those missions. Use your effin brain or quit trolling. It's not rocket science

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

how can i be sure that my location is really my location without a REAL MAP?!?!?!?! the world is a LIE im telling you BRUH

Wait. I just spread my map out on my table. It's flat!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: choos

Wait. I just spread my map out on my table. It's flat!

mind officialy BLOWN

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Now you're getting it!
One puzzle piece at a time & maybe one day you can be as enlightened as CG!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

Looks sort of funny in other ways, too.
blog.richmond.edu...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join