It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how come we dont have a real photo of earth?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: clevargenuis

I asked Kelly "who else is there in the studio with you?" but I didnt get an answer roflmao

You got no answer because he has real questions to answer...he isn't on there to entertain conspiracy theorists such as yourself.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

speaking of gullible astronot scott mckelly did an AMA on reddit.

What was the date you asked this question, and could you provide a screencap of your question to him?

And it's Scott Kelly not McKelly and it was done in January when he was still on the ISS...link to his AMA on Reddit...

www.reddit.com...

Good try, but your now just trolling.
edit on 1-5-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I asked Kelly "who else is there in the studio with you?" but I didnt get an answer roflmao

You got no answer because he has real questions to answer...he isn't on there to entertain conspiracy theorists such as yourself.

it was hardly a serious Q&A sessions. People were asking him questions like "whats it like to masturbate in space" and other similar nonsense.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The apparent magnitude of the Sun is -26.72 which about 18 times greater than the apparent magnitude of Sirius.

The difference is actually a lot, lot greater. A difference of one in magnitude corresponds to a change in brightness by a factor of about 2.512. The Sun is 400,000 times brighter than the full Moon.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

it was hardly a serious Q&A sessions. People were asking him questions like "whats it like to masturbate in space" and other similar nonsense.

I linked to his AMA so again which question is from you?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Actually, lying goes beyond trolling.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Jesus. You're still at it? I dropped out of this waste of time last night and went to bed.
If you are going to troll, could you at least make it interesting? I'm actually a little embarrassed for you. You just keep moving the goal posts. You wanted and unstitched picture of Earth, I gave you one on the first page.
And no, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Enjoy looking stupid.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just trying to give the benefit of doubt, but I see the trolling is actually a lie after looking though the AMA that the OP thinks proves his premise of this thread.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis

He just told you, you asked a dumb question and he ignored it.

Does NASA pay people (lighting, sound, cameramen, gaffers, props, makeup & etc) to sit around in studio to provide fake movies for random video chats?

You do know that you can see the ISS going overhead (only 400 miles up, remember) with a good pair of binoculars or a cheap telescope. Why would anyone bother to fake it if its obviously up there?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

have no idea what youre on about. I did participate in that AMA.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Just trying to give the benefit of doubt, but I see the trolling is actually a lie after looking though the AMA that the OP thinks proves his premise of this thread.

I just brought up the ama to make a point about gullibility of nasa fanboys.

Did you read the part where kelly actually insisted he is really on the iss? did you see the super-convincing picture that he posted on his twitter?

people who fell for that ARE gullible.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You must be reading a different AMA, because most questions asked were good and serious questions that he answered.

I see denying ignorance has gone right out the window with this thread...so I have to ask why, are you an ex NASA employee that has a bone to pick with them?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why would anyone bother to fake it if its obviously up there?

It's one of them hollowgrams.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Kelly posting his image on the ISS as "proof" was to establish to his audience that he "really" is on the ISS. yeah sure, kelly, a photo on your twitter is the ultimate proof.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Did you read the part where kelly actually insisted he is really on the iss? did you see the super-convincing picture that he posted on his twitter?

So what part of the AMA wasn't done in January while he was on the ISS, because he didn't return until March...but somehow he was on Earth while he was in space, and we know he was in space because we have footage of his return.

Who's gullible now, because only the gullible would believe he wasn't on the ISS during his AMA, especially when we have proof he was there and did his AMA while he was there.
edit on 1-5-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

originally posted by: chr0naut
The apparent magnitude of the Sun is -26.72 which about 18 times greater than the apparent magnitude of Sirius.

The difference is actually a lot, lot greater. A difference of one in magnitude corresponds to a change in brightness by a factor of about 2.512. The Sun is 400,000 times brighter than the full Moon.

Yeah, I just did some 'back of the envelope' calculations but you can use the difference in apparent magnitudes to calculate brightness differences.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: chr0naut

Why would anyone bother to fake it if its obviously up there?

It's one of them hollowgrams.

Probably HAARP or PIANOOFOORTE or some similar instrument.

Or Operation TealBeam!

edit on 1/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Kelly posting his image on the ISS as "proof" was to establish to his audience that he "really" is on the ISS.

No him returning to Earth two months after his AMA is proof he was in space on the ISS when it was done.

Unless your saying his return was faked...because then that would require actual evidence, can you provide that?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

because then that would require actual evidence, can you provide that?

That would be a no.
And don't forget, NASA lies about everything.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

yes.. why did the Curiosity mission to mars not take a picture of Earth halfway before reaching Mars..? Or any other deepspace mission for that matter...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join