It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama city: Use bathrooms matching biological sex or face 6 months in jail.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'd hate to have the job of verifying genitalia.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: gladtobehere

Should be a Federal and all state policy. The sick Satanic Nazis in this country want to ruin it. No better way to do that but through stupid God hating rules and twisting the minds of our young people.

Men are Men and Women are Women. Women do not want pedophiles or mentally warped people in their bathrooms!!!!!!

Well, that's a contradictory post. Not really sure which point you're making.

I'm a woman. My need to pee is no different then someone else's. Everyone has to pee.

Bathrooms are not personal sanctuaries. They are to prevent health hazards from human waste.

Criminal behavior is against the law. Always has been.

Gender Dysphoria is not criminal behavior.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
what di they think goes on in these bathrooms ? I never even look anyone in the eye, I just do my thing and get out

I wonder what kind of legislation is making its way through congress they don't want us to know about......

this is just a massive distraction

what a waste of time to actually pass a law about it

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: gladtobehere

Should be a Federal and all state policy. The sick Satanic Nazis in this country want to ruin it. No better way to do that but through stupid God hating rules and twisting the minds of our young people.

Men are Men and Women are Women. Women do not want pedophiles or mentally warped people in their bathrooms!!!!!!

there have been zero incidents in bathroom involving trans people, yet 3 GOP senators have assaulted people in bathrooms

GOP senators are more of a risk than trans people

educate yourself !!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'd hate to have the job of verifying genitalia.

lol, the devil is in the details.....

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Trans people have been using their preferred bathrooms for decades. I'd have to do some research but for whatever reason it's suddenly a big deal.

Police Refuse to Believe Lesbian Is a Woman, Force Her Out Of Bathroom

Texas Woman Harassed For Using The Women’s Restroom

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Trans people have been using their preferred bathrooms for decades. I'd have to do some research but for whatever reason it's suddenly a big deal.

The Big Blow Up is coming from trans students using bathrooms of their choice.

And parents of other kids, fear mongering, freaking out, bullying the school districts, etc - - - to "protect their children".

In a nutshell

edit on 1-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Women do not want pedophiles or mentally warped people in their bathrooms!!!!!!

Oh look !

Yet another man who assumes to know exactly how all women think, what all women believe, what all women fear, what all women want, and what all women need.... and thus, has taken on the 'manly man' position of making all the decisions for them.

It couldn't possibly be that you're just trying reflect your own thought processes onto everyone else, could it ?!

Oh, and here's a little newsflash for ya:

The majority of pedophiles in the world look, dress, act, walk, and talk exactly like straight heterosexual males.... who use the men's public bathrooms.

These manly looking pedophiles are our fathers, brothers, uncles, teachers, politicians, lawyers, bankers, doctors, dentists, carpenters, plumbers.... and so on and so forth.

There's not a whole hell of a lot of pedos walking around in the world wearing pink sequined dresses and Dolly Parton wigs drawing attention to themselves.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Transexual does not equate to pedophile.

Like I said in my first post, the majority of male pedophiles in the world don't walk around wearing women's clothing.

In fact, quite the opposite is closer to the truth... more times than not.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Why do first world problems seem to take so much importance on ats. There are always workable solutions to these issues, but people pretend like it's some life or death issue

If things get too bad, just use a disabled cubicle. Just say you have a mental disability.

Distractions. People argue over "first world problems" and the latest "kneejerk bogeymen" so they don't have to solve the large issues affecting societies. Another 1.1 million Americans will die from heart disease and cancers this year, but we'll be too busy arguing over the need for bathroom patrols to do anything about it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

There are people who have fully transitioned, such as this naturally born woman, who is now a male. They will be forced to use the wrong restroom. To demonstrate, this trans man has been taking selfies of himself in the women's' restroom, which is now where he legally has to go potty.

I can't believe we are even discussing this. Step back and think about it for a minute... She is a woman, she herself decides to change her appearance to look like a man, now she feels uncomfortable in a woman's bathroom because of her own decision to dress like a man? It's called a bad choice, she should deal with the repercussions.

It's like a white man, who is a member of the KKK, suddenly identifying as a black man, so he starts painting his face or dyeing his skin dark, and then starts complaining because all his fellow KKK members hate him and look at him funny at the rallies.... It's called a stupid choice. He shouldn't be complaining and trying to get all his KKK member to allow black people in the club...

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better similarity.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better similarity.

Yeah. Because you aren't even close on that one.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Please do elaborate instead of one line post.

Otherwise, stfu?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Transgenders do not choose to be so.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join