It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama city: Use bathrooms matching biological sex or face 6 months in jail.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Just goes to show that some people really like a police state. I wouldn't be surprised if they later requested surveillance systems in bathrooms "just to be sure".

That would be really really creepy for sure. Even ole George Orwell probably never saw that one coming

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Denying to engage only reflects on you.

But its still his "right" so what's your problem with it?
Sorry just had to...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Denying to engage only reflects on you.

But its still his "right" so what's your problem with it?
Sorry just had to...

None. I made my statement and left him alone.

BTW, you always fight back

edit on 2-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I guess its just my inner warrior. Black Belt 1995

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I guess its just my inner warrior. Black Belt 1995

Impressive.

It's true, that we are in opposition of our stances, beliefs - - - but, gotta respect you don't back down.

What more can I say?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Agreed.the Lefties have completely lost the plot.

And people wonder why Trump is doing so well?
PC is an illness.
edit on 3-5-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999

PC is an illness.

Animalistic behavior, survival of the fittest, is so much better.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't care what anyone says. If you were dressed as a woman(when you're not) , and entered the bathroom where my 8 year old daughter is at. You WILL receive an A$$ whooping, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

This is about morality
edit on rd2016000000Tuesdayrd000000Tue, 03 May 2016 08:57:13 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 May 2016 08:57:13 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yes, it is about morality, and your morality is awful. Attacking someone randomly due to what they're wearing isn't typically something you should do.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Yes, it is about morality, and your morality is awful. Attacking someone randomly due to what they're wearing isn't typically something you should do.

And you're Naive if you don't think Pedos will enter to take advantage. They will NOT get near my daughter. My morality is aweful? Your common sense is lackful.

Wake up, we live in an EVIL world where people are becoming more and more immoral by the day. Again, a male "part" nearing my daughter WILL receive an ass whooping.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Assuming a male-to-female transgender person is attracted to males, your daughter would be perfectly safe.

And even if the trans in question was attracted to females, as long as they come in, poop or pee, wash their hands and leave....what's the problem? No staring, no loitering, no offering your kid candy. No harm, no foul.

There's tons of cases of men- dressed as men- entering both Men's and Women's rooms and assaulting/raping/molesting children. Most pervs don't have the presence of mind to dress in drag first, they get an impulse and go with it. THAT is who you should save your A$$ whooping for. Not some 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' boogey monster.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ah, healthy news for once in this wierd part of the mental illness.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

Assuming a male-to-female transgender person is attracted to males, your daughter would be perfectly safe.

And even if the trans in question was attracted to females, as long as they come in, poop or pee, wash their hands and leave....what's the problem? No staring, no loitering, no offering your kid candy. No harm, no foul.

There's tons of cases of men- dressed as men- entering both Men's and Women's rooms and assaulting/raping/molesting children. Most pervs don't have the presence of mind to dress in drag first, they get an impulse and go with it. THAT is who you should save your A$$ whooping for. Not some 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' boogey monster.

What part of.. if you have a man part, you will not get near my daughter, do you NOT understand? You dont know the person, that is the point. Anyone can disguise themselves and out of the blue do the acts. I'd rather avoid it alltogether , else they will be sent to the hospital.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This entire issue, in short, is based on a drive to enforce equality by one side, while it is being fought with a lie, used to exploit fear and hatred, on the other side.

Both sides have a valid point, however, the reality is this: There have been no cases of a Transgendered person, having ever breaking the law to use the bathroom. That means that there has never been any case of a transgendered person ever having molesting or taking advantage of anyone in the restroom at any time.

Fact checkers and people have scoured the internet for such, looking at police records, arrest records, court records, all of the open records to date on such. And in the process, not one of them have found anything. Yet politicians have pushed a new agenda of using such as a scapegoat to where it forces businesses and people to make a choice, and the arguments are that of fear and scapegoating.

Before all of this happened, could you really tel if a trans person was in the bathroom at any time? Cause by the time they are ready to go out in public as a Trans person, chances are that you could not tell.

So now they are passing laws to prevent such. And how does one check? As the person to present ID or to drop their pants? Are businesses now going to have to hire extra security to stand infront of the restroom to where they will check? People complain how invasive the government can be, at say the airport with the TSA, yet fail to see that is the exact thing that will cause more of an invasion into what should be something private.

Then there is image, how can you tell if a person is or is not? There are many examples of transgendered persons out there, pictures of what some of the final stages would look like. And it is hard to say who is and who is not such, just by looking.

They fear men in the womens restroom, but if a FTM (Female to Male) person was to walk up, that is exactly what is going to happen, a person who looks like a man in the womans restroom. And vice versa. And that is only the start. Right now it is that, wait till it gets to image.

How many men and women will be taken out of a restroom, all cause they look wrong? What do you say to the parent they daughter is a tomboy and looks like a boy, and said girl is now yanked out, embarassed and ultimately may end up in custody all cause someone said that the person is not the correct sex in the first place? This should be entertaining.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to:sdcigarpig
I'll stick to my morals. Thank you
And, you're wrong.

edit on rd2016000000Tuesdayrd000000Tue, 03 May 2016 09:39:04 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 May 2016 09:39:04 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Not a real transgender. Perv trying to pose as transgender. Big difference.

And of all the cases I could find, even the perv posing as transgender ones only involved peeping and/or filming.

All of the actual child molestation/rapes I could find were perpetrated by men dressed as men.

You're scared of something that doesn't exist.

* And for the record, I have a 7 year old daughter and I am super protective myself. But I've also known a lot of gay people and a few transexuals and can tell you they're just trying to live their lives as they feel comfortable. Your daughter is much more likely to be molested by a teacher, coach, clergyman, friend of the family or even blood family member than a stranger in a bathroom. And the chances of being molested by a transgender in a bathroom are pretty much non-existent.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

While yes he was a man that was dressed as a women, he did not identify or say he was transgendered. And ultimately a bit of a further investigation pointed out that the laws he violated, were already on the books, as part of a criminal statute, and not part of the bathroom ordinance at all. In fact a quick check would state that most of the country, if not all, kind of frowns on filming in any public restroom.

So it proves my point, and there is one other thing:

If there was a problem with transgender persons molesting or even breaking the law in public restrooms, don't you think that those who would advocate said laws had held up the pictures, given dates, times and places for such to have happened to the point where everyone could see? Don't you think that it is a bit ironic, that in the name of protecting the children, they are targeting one group, with no real history at all, going back say 20 years, of such activities, while ignoring the one group who seems to have that kind of track record and history and it is well documented?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

And of all the cases I could find, even the perv posing as transgender ones only involved peeping and/or filming.

What exactly are they trying to film?

I'm a woman. What is there to film if a woman's just doing her business? Maybe women should think about what they're doing in those restrooms.

The restroom at our local mall crack me up. The doors are about 8 feet tall. They go from ground to ceiling, with only about a 4" clearance at the bottom. They're a milky type glass, so light gets through. But, then they have these teeny, tiny, slide closers with most of the handles broken off. Its really freaky, cuz you could get stuck in one and no one would ever know.

I'm for a row of individual stalls, and all other facilities out in a common area. I mean seriously, you can't stand next to a guy to wash your hands and look in a mirror?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Are you talking about priests, football coaches, or teachers?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Well Priests and politicians who have been known to have done such.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join