It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitter Taste of Beer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The bitter taste of beer, the rancid stench of it all, as I wiped my mind clear of memories, loves and sorrows; and danced with myself in the rain. No one could know how wondrous to delve into this state, of not knowing or feeling anything at all.

The bitter taste of beer, heaven in a bottle, dreaming dreams no sane man could dream of, so I felt all the more better. I figured these words as a song in my head, listening to a raspy voice of cigarettes as coffee steamed somewhere, 6 AM somewhere in the world, but here. Here 6 PM.

The rain settled down into a mist, as I danced with myself and nobody else. I missed for no one and called to none else, except those who could hear the clang of the bottle and the steps that I stepped.

I danced and I spun till I fell down, singing this song and dancing this dance all the way in the rain, and my love, aye, she stared down at me, dancing down there all wet in the rain, drinking this bottle and yelling a cheer, why she stared down at me as I stared through this bitter tasting of beer.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Why do You not have Writer status here yet?! Thanx for the share!!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Because my writing is crummy? In all seriousness. Though I did enter the contest!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a hell of a party!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh it is fun! I love it and I spend it in the Shed! But I lack a love!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sorry I missed this one! Didn't get anyting in My thread hits on it. Your writing is far from Crummy My Friend! It is very very good actually! You have depth not seen in a lot of writers. More so than In Mine even! A lot more!! Keep up the great work You do here!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
While I thank you for your praise, I do believe there is some amount of exaggeration especially with the comparison to other writers and yourself! You write brilliantly as do all the others in the Shed and the rest of the ATS community! My own writings tend to be average, perhaps at times above average(in comparison with the everyday Joe). Reportedly people do not understand why I place such low value on my work; well everyone is kind because they are close to me and thus must be kind. I do not take offense at an honest critique!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Exagerations or not, You do some fine writing! I'll keep in mind that You welcome critique! If I see when some is needed, I'll be sure to give it!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I thank you for that.

As to the raspy voice...

edit on 1-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Here's a cool vid Bro! I like the trance beat!! Check it out!

Oh, the message within is worth some thought!!

edit on 1-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Er interesting video. Not a fan of the music. I prefer metal, rock, punk and Tom Waits. And Soviet orchestras. Those are powerful and amazingly beautiful. Never been a fan of these modern creations, but I do like the notion of seeing things for ourselves and allowing ourselves some freedom.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Im a Metal head Myself usually. However I do experiment on occasions. That is how I found that video...
I was compelled by it's message. It does clear up some questions I have had concerning our origins here on this planet...?
Just thought it was an interesting piece of cinema...

Have a good one! I'm off to other realms!

Enjoy this one!

edit on 1-5-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh yes Vader! A band from my homeland of Poland! Great way to leave, with a brilliant Polish death metal band. I saw Behemoth, another very known death metal band from Poland last Saturday.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have heard of them, Behemoth. Will lookup some vidz on them too!
Thanx for the thought! Take it easy today Bro.
You know, being The Sabbath,
(not. It's actually on Saturday. Saturn's Day...),
and all that...

top topics

join