It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: 20% of Republicans will vote for Clinton if Trump is the GOP nominee

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

What if it is the opposite, and Hillary gets the popular, but Trump gets the EC?

That is an interesting thought.

All the Trump people crying over delegates now will be praising them and the delegate system to high heaven should it end that way.

Oh, and we'd have another 4 to 8 years of the same "stolen election" vitriol we suffered under with Bush.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The question I have is, what happens if she wins the presidential election and is later indicted and convicted and has to resign the presidency? I would think her VP would automatically take the position of being president. It certainly wouldn't be fair to Bernie Sanders or Trump who have gotten a lot of public support during this election.

What's the scenario if she's convicted before or after being voted in as the democratic nominee? Would Sanders automatically become the democratic nominee or would the democratic establishment have to vote on it or offer other possible candidates? Would they hold a special public election to decide who should be the nominee? This has never happened in a presidential election.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

No they won't.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

GOP is screwed either way. No one is going to vote for their brokered Establishment candidate either. It's all Hilary unfortunately...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And she isn't a brokered establishment candidate?

I have to disagree, I think a lot of Dems are actually going to vote Trump.
They may have rather voted for Bernie, but with him all but out of it, many will go this way, because they don't want an establishment candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join