It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Things That Emotionally Strong People Don't Do.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Used to be, ATS had spots for many different topics, and was split in to two places, BTS (Below Top Secret) for such topics, and ATS (Above Top Secret) for the UFO and other stuff.

Now the site is combines, yet ALL the forums are in one place, makes it easier to aggregate things.

I, personally, could use a bit of the lighter stuff for a bit as life is being rather rough with me, and I'm working on picking myself up from the dirt.

Bo Xian, a trait I would add to the list is "An emotionally strong person doesn't push others away when things are bad, they accept the support and help of others". Also, "An emotionally strong person admits when they're wrong, and doesn't hesitate to apologies when it's warranted".

I dare add, they aren't afraid to cry when they need to, either.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
I, personally, could use a bit of the lighter stuff for a bit as life is being rather rough with me, and I'm working on picking myself up from the dirt.

Bo Xian, a trait I would add to the list is

"An emotionally strong person doesn't push others away when things are bad, they accept the support and help of others."

Absolutely Indeed. I think that's a key evidence of humility.

And, it's a key demonstration that we realize we don't know everything and can't do everything--particularly without 'a little help from our friends.'

Also,
"An emotionally strong person admits when they're wrong, and doesn't hesitate to apologies when it's warranted".

I dare add, they aren't afraid to cry when they need to, either.

ABSOLUTELY--on both counts. I think a man stands tall when he does either one.

And, evidence indicates that tears flush some poisons from the body that don't get flushed any other way.

I think tears also indicate compassion and empathy.

Thanks for your kind reply.

edit on 1/5/2016 by BO XIAN because: ags

<< 1   >>

join