It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMA questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Pretty new here, and still getting used to navigating the forums, the layout and formatting is different than most messageboards. I tend to miss many AMA's because I just don't see any announcement or schedule for them. Is there a place these announcements are posted? Would be cool to be able to see them when going to my ATS

Also, I have used the search function re AMA's. Is there a forum or link somewhere where all the past ones are archived?

BTW, sometimes when I do a search or see a thread I'm interested in, there is nothing at the top of the page telling me which forum I'm in while on the thread page. Am I missing something?
edit on 30-4-2016 by vlawde because: adding question

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I believe AMAs are posted in their forum of subject. Good questions though. Sorry couldn't be of help.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

When you log in you should see a banner at the bottom of the screen to click.This is the latest AMA alert (?)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not seeing anything but an advertising banner.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: Gothmog

Not seeing anything but an advertising banner.

Yes, only appears at the start of the AMA.

Good question...Gothmog did give "the current" approach.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is not one now. Any important announcements show up on the banner at the bottom. And sometimes it does look like an ad

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Yes. Search Google instead. Enter your question/term slash ATS....and your ATS results will come right up.

Long standing search issue here for a few years and different browsers.

Google/ATS....and welcome!

MS

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I did not know that.

Thank you

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yes. They are constantly working on it here....Gotta give S.O., the admins and mods and A+ for credit, but with all the different I.P.'s, browsers, digital connections crap thats popping up in quadruplicate each day around the world....its been impossible almost. But not for lack of them trying.

We discovered the google thing a few years ago is effective. Question (/)slash ATS works very well. It'll take you to your desired thread, post, destination....
edit on 1-5-2016 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Awesome tip, at 51 I still learn something new every day.....almost

Thanks again

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes, the name of the relevant forum used to be more clearly displayed.
There are two quick ways of checking, both at the top of the thread.
Just above the flag symbol you will see an icon, representing the forum. If you don't recognise the icon, allow your cursor to linger over it, and the name will be displayed.
Alternatively, click on the "new thread" button. You don't actually have to start a new thread, but the action puts the name of the forum on clear display. Having checked, you can then back out.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Me too. My way is to learn 1 new thing each day....help 1 person in some small way too...and lastly....not be too hard on myself when I make mistakes....everyday.

Simple things....but I live them every day.

Happy Monday to you!

MS

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So I tried the google/ATS method. Hehe it brings up lots of links, few specific to thissite. All I am looking for is an archive of all past AMA's and a calendar for upcoming ones. There are so many pinned threads and clutter on the forum they are supposed to be in, it's like finding needles in a haystack

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How do you post on here? all I can do is comment, every time I try to start a new thread my screen just goes gray.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Was David Icke the last AMA? Looking forward to the next one, any coming up?

join