It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one navigate BTS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am trying to post to this: 3-9-2005--lest coming suddenly

I can find the thread, but see no 'reply' button, I have logged in and still see no 'reply' button.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If theres no reply button, they must have closed it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thread isn't closed, and I see the reply button just fine.

Try holding the ctrl key and click refresh while holding it, see if it pops up then.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It looks like the thread is still open. Just look for the reply button at the top and bottom of the thread when you are viewing it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thread isn't closed, and I see the reply button just fine.

Try holding the ctrl key and click refresh while holding it, see if it pops up then.
Thank you, but it seems that even though I logged in there three times, I am not showing as being logged in. Am I supposed to register, perhaps I misunderstood that my ATSNN login automatically signs me in there as well? I would presume that if my ID was not acceptable I would receive a screaming notice.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
I am not showing as being logged in.

Yeah this will happen because the site hasnt refreshed yet so you wont see your username till you or the site refreshes

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thank you, but it seems that even though I logged in there three times, I am not showing as being logged in. Am I supposed to register, perhaps I misunderstood that my ATSNN login automatically signs me in there as well? I would presume that if my ID was not acceptable I would receive a screaming notice.

Hrrrm....

Try hitting the "kill cookies" button at the top of the screen, log out, then log in fresh on both sites. Your same user name and password should work on ATS and BTS.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Hrrrm....

Try hitting the "kill cookies" button at the top of the screen, log out, then log in fresh on both sites. Your same user name and password should work on ATS and BTS.
Thank you for your time. I see no such thing, and I'll just take a deep breath and let it pass shrugging it off to my incapability of navigating what is probably a straight-forward and easily accessible site.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Not sure if this will work, but try clicking this link Click Me To Reply

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Somewhereinbetween it can be found in between the log out button and the settings button at the top left of ats. See below.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Not sure if this will work, but try clicking this link Click Me To Reply

Thank you Shadowman, it seems that after I try dbates' link I find that I have been unceremoniously barred from BTS, despite my being sure I have never posted to the forum;

"You are unable to post a new topic or reply to current posts, as your posting privledges have been removed."

C'est la vie! And thank you all, the politics of it is not worth anymore of my time or effort, much less yours.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Try replying to the Off topic thread on BTS. (Post whatever you like) If that doesn't work then we really do have a problem. Don't worry about bothering us. We're really patient around here and enjoy helping out.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Thank you Shadowman

No problem if you need anything else just ask we can help you.. and what dbates said

top topics

join