It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So.. samual l jackson gets killed by iron man in civil war.. never saw that coming..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ok.. Ok. . I'm sorry I was only joking.. he isn't even in the movie.

I also hate it when people do that and spoil movies..

Spoiler free.. have just seen the movie and it is awesome. Loved evey minute if it..
I would give it a solid 9 out of 10 and definitely one of the best marvel movies I have seen.
The new characters are also amazing, especially black panther, will be awaiting his solo movie.
Spiderman also was very good.

It is clearly setting up for avengers 3 but this does make a solid movie as part of the captain america trilogy..
Let's see what phase 3 now brings, culminating in what should be the mother of all comic book movies, the third avenger film... it certainly has alot to live up to after civil war. .

So you guys eagerly anticipating it's release, you will not be disappointed. .

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon I saw your title ands said out loud, "whaaat?!'' thinking you spoiled something alright😃. I'm out of the loop as to what movie you are referring to... What movie is this with Spiderman and Samuel L. Jackson.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Misterlondon I saw your title ands said out loud, "whaaat?!'' thinking you spoiled something alright😃. I'm out of the loop as to what movie you are referring to... What movie is this with Spiderman and Samuel L. Jackson.

That will possibly be avengers 3 ..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For some reason, the title of your thread made me think of this ...

I'll be looking forward to seeing this one though. I've heard a lot of good things about it from a lot of different sources.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
me to i saw your thread title and thought great lol im going tomorow to see it im a big fan of the marvel hero films like the way they intertwine yes avengers three is planed for next summer cant wait agent romanof is one sexy lady!! iornman rocks

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ukgaz
me to i saw your thread title and thought great lol im going tomorow to see it im a big fan of the marvel hero films like the way they intertwine yes avengers three is planed for next summer cant wait agent romanof is one sexy lady!! iornman rocks

Yes she is my friend.. One hot lady rigjt there. Even her voice is super sexy..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
notice how stan lee always has to have a cameo in the films? is there the usual extra scene at the end of the credits? usualy links to the next film out no nick fury? hes one of the main charicters in the captain series what about agent coulson probably to buisy with agents of shield another good series
edit on 30-4-2016 by ukgaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2016 by ukgaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

So you make a thread with a title indicating a spoiler, then you say it isnt true and say that SJ isnt in the movie - which is a spoiler.

You should die on your own sword.
edit on b3434329 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey.. just wanted to log in to report you to all that I can report to

I hate spoiled rats like you

All people that speak spoilers or make a fake spoiler and therefor making a spoiler with eliminating the fake spoiler scenario to play out are in the same pool of garbage that should be muted in this universe.

enjoy.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

That's harsh lol. I personally have to know the ending of movies/books & will read the full synopsis on Wikipedia before I go see a film. I liked the OP, made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
a reply to: Misterlondon

So you make a thread with a title indicating a spoiler, then you say it isnt true and say that SJ isnt in the movie - which is a spoiler.

You should die on your own sword.

OMG!! Yes hope he falls on his sword asap!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I hope no one told you that Han died.

Oh, my bad.

Really, that's a bit harsh. I too am not above a bit of gentle spoilage. I always end up reading the very last page of a book before I buy it. Really you should try it. You understand that nothing on that page usually ruins much of anything because it still doesn't explain how anything it might possibly reveal actually happened?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I hope no one told you that Han died.

Oh, my bad.

Really, that's a bit harsh. I too am not above a bit of gentle spoilage. I always end up reading the very last page of a book before I buy it. Really you should try it. You understand that nothing on that page usually ruins much of anything because it still doesn't explain how anything it might possibly reveal actually happened?

Thanks a lot, havent seen that movie yet, but i allready knew that, cause your not the only idiot on the internet

So do you get a hard on, when you spoil movies for others, who dont want to know the ending, before the movie ends...? or do you just not like other people and want to ruin their movie experience for them? WHY!?! dumbass...

I agree the other poster may have been a bit harsh, but i can understand why - the OP made a major spoiler in the headline, you would have to take the clickbait, and read the OP to find out he is lying, NOT a nice thing to do.. but we will survive
But why do you have to spoil a movie for others who havent seen it yet? Thats not very nice of you...

edit on 1-5-2016 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

top topics

join