It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News terrorism pundit pleads guilty to faking CIA ties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And even IF one of these guys goes to jail, the real person will be a different criminal made up to be a "Look-Alike".

The CIA is very clever.

They maintain the illusions for as long as it takes.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
You don't.

Then how can I accept any information you post as being trustworthy?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

And even IF one of these guys goes to jail, the real person will be a different criminal made up to be a "Look-Alike".

The CIA is very clever.

They maintain the illusions for as long as it takes.

Yep. They sure do. Again, I find you and I share a very healthy and appropriate level of cynicism when it comes to the CIA.

I have been known to trust my own eyes, too.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

You don't.

Then how can I accept any information you post as being trustworthy?

Because

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

― Vladimir Lenin

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

One of their on&off guests (terrorism analyst) named Wayne Simmons apparently has been pulling the wool over Fox since 2002 when he first started appearing on shows.

He claimed he was a "former" CIA agent and the government must have taken a closer look at his credentials and found he is all BS.

Nnnoooo!!!!
*eyeroll*

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Like outing this guy somehow makes the MSM community a more credible place? Anyone who, for even one microsecond, believes ANY one of the MSM outlets is not 90% propaganda and media spin is,...quite frankly, foolish! These people will do ANYTHING, absolutely ANYTHING, to get you to tune in and watch their advertising and puppet masters (in that order, mind you). There is NO bar beneath which they aren't willing to go to get you to punch that remote to their station.

I see people here talk about 'click-bait' on the Interwebz and how annoying it is. Television is 10,000x worse! On TV they ram that same stuff into every orifice of your body with a 20' barbed wire wrapped ram rod. Resistance is futile. Viewers are left no choice but to turn the box off, and even then they can't escape it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Like who? Alex Jones? I'm sure there are some independent groups who are shills too.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe he got caught up in that Mandela effect thingy and he really IS cia just not on THIS planet!!

Or not

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Aazadan

Like who? Alex Jones? I'm sure there are some independent groups who are shills too.

I'm pretty sure the number is greater than "some"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join