It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is physically on earth now & has proven he is God (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I see some conjecture, an unwarranted (and ridiculous) conclusion, and a hell of a lot of bias. Proof? Not so much.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Funny, I didn't feel the Earth quake, and see the sky blackened, with a spotlight that outshines the blanket of stars, and music that would make Angels cringe and Demons applaud.

The guy is attention whore, especially when daddy of all creation doesn't want to hear it.
edit on 30-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
He is also the OP, who uses this ATS account for the purpose of promoting his Youtube account (check out all his other threads).

edit on 30-4-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's really weird to refer to yourself as somebody else, that's apparently the least of your worries though.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
I just researched a nearly 3,000 yr old apkallu and I found out that before Lucifer, there were two main gods that ruled beneath us.
They were Enki and the God of the underworld(I don't know it's name).

Enki and Enlil were the son's of Anu that ruled the upper and lower hemispheres of earth or another idea the land above the sea and the other below it.

edit on 30-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

As a practicing Mesopotamian polytheist, I appreciate the effort you've made here, but the information you've presented is woefully inaccurate. Whatever source you were consulting, whether it was online, in print, or spiritually channeled, the information you were given is wrong.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

The Information regarding The Number of "The Beast" is incorrect

616 is The Number of The Beast, 6+1+6 = 13

en.wikipedia.org...

www.religionnewsblog.com...

Within The Occult "666" Represents The Sun, The Sum of The Sun's Magical Square = 666.

www.davidfurlong.co.uk...
edit on 30-4-2016 by TheLordOfFlies23 because: Link Error

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wandering Scribe
As a practicing Mesopotamian polytheist, I appreciate the effort you've made here, but the information you've presented is woefully inaccurate. Whatever source you were consulting, whether it was online, in print, or spiritually channeled, the information you were given is wrong.~ Wandering Scribe

So wrong; and so miss-informed, I almost thought the post was a joke hoax. Thank you for your response Wandering.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The book of Revelations needs to be cut out of every bible worldwide and burned.. It's a Matrix that destroys humanity, The Real Beast is The Book of Revelation.. IMO. When everyone is brainwashed into Believing that world ends in Hellfire and Brimstone it Actually happens. The Collective Consciousness of humanity is a powerful weapon and It's being used against Humanity.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Oh really? I have a couple sources if you're interested.

But the biggy is this article, it's fairly recent being written in 2006. However of course Mehmet-Ali Atac could've speculated/misunderstood some things. But he does state that the two underground gods were sometimes confused... and I'm back now (I got rid of the other source here because it's superfluous), here it is.

Mehmet-Ali Atac, “Visual Formula and Meaning in Neo-Assyrian Relief Sculpture,” The Art Bulletin Vol. 88 No. 1 (March 2006).

P. 86 first column, end of the last paragraph:

“In traditional Mesopotamian cosmography, this body of water is located underneath the surface of the earth, and yet above the netherworld proper, the true realm of the dead(he provides a source for this with a footnote). In contrast to the netherworld, which had rather grim associations in ancient Mesopotamia, however, the Aspu was a region of primeval purity and perfection, though located out of sight, in some hidden part of the cosmos, especially in relation to the surface of the earth inhabited by humanity."

Then P. 86 second column, middle-ish of the second paragraph:

"In ancient Mesopotamian cosmology, although the Apse and the netherworld are distinct entities, there were instances in which the two locales were equated or confused with one another (he provides source of this with a footnote)."

Annnnd, it’s really a fascinating article. If you wish to go down that rabbit hole (follow his sources) then you’re more than welcome… but this is as far as I go, lol. I did this for a school paper, I’m done dangit! (but maybe not...? cause when are we really ever done?)

Why do you say what I have presented is inaccurate? Just curious.

And why did you say what I have presented is inaccurate without trying to correct me and send me down the right path? That's kind of like saying, "you're wrong but I'm not going to tell you how or why, you're on your own buddy!" Which I guess is kind of human... but it's just kind of unhelpful in general, though.

Looking forward to your response. I'm all in and willing to have my mind blown.
edit on 30-4-2016 by geezlouise because: lol lol

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just a quick note to thank you Ketsuko for saving me time. Before watching any videos members post, I always read the first few responses to see if I should bother. In this case, I see it's not worth it. Thanks again!
-cwm

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have to say. Watching that video/rant was pretty painful. It was basically someone masturbating to their own mental gymnastics.

I don't expect the OP to ever reply or defend his views. But he should really be careful. All thoughts and words are creative.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This isn't evidence of Satan at all. First he says the bible is a bunch of lies (which I agree) then he uses the bible to prove he is a diety.

The only evidence I'm seeing is that of a sad man who is most likely suffering from some kind of delusions of grandeur. Possibly schizophrenic.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Hi,

I opted not to clutter this thread with a large dissertation on Mesopotamian mythology because I don't believe it is topical to the YouTube video that OP posted. However, as you've expressed interest, I'll try to offer a brief summary here, without, I hope, taking this too far off topic.

As a preface, if you're interested in how the Mesopotamian people viewed the Netherworld, you'll want to get your hands on a copy of Dina Katz's excellent dissertation, The Image of the Netherworld in the Sumerian Sources, where she dissects every surviving text related to Netherworld, including epics, narratives, praises, and cult songs. The entire volume focuses on the geographical, topographical, societal, and ecological conditions of the Netherworld, and contains an in-depth appendix with linguistic dissections of all the surviving material related to the Netherworld, and a lengthy discussion of its divine denizens.

Basically, here are the primary problems I found with your original comments:

1. There was no confusion between the subterranean water table or Abyss (abzu / apsû), and the Netherworld (ki / kur / erşetu / irkalla).

This one is patently false. The Mesopotamian people, in all ages, were absolutely certain of where the divine realms were in relation to each other. As your article focuses on Assyria and Babylonia, I'll use the common Babylonian model from that time. The model presented below can be found in Gavin White's excellent book Babylonian Star-Lore, which contains an in-depth 41 page bibliography full of sources and citations for every fact in his work:

As you can see, the Mesopotamian people believed that the Heavens and Earth rested upon the Abyss, while the Earth and Abyss were contained in a bowl of mountains (the Zagros mountain range) into which, over which, and beneath which one could access the Netherworld. This is a significantly more complex topic than my description gives credit too, and if you're interested I can explain it more in-depth. For the sake of saving some space though, the Mesopotamian people knew that the water table under the Earth was above the Netherworld, which existed inside of, beneath, or beyond a mountain range.

2. There was no confusion between the god of the Abyss, Enki, and the ruler of the Netherworld (see point 3 below).

Now, this one is a little bit more tricky, as you're absolutely correct that the Mesopotamians were known to syncretize their deities quite frequently. However, this primarily occurred with deities which existed in the same cosmic circle.

For example, the goddess Gula was syncretized with the goddesses Ama-arhuš, Azugallutu, Bēltu-balāti, Ninkharak, Ninisina, Ninnibru, and Ninsu'ana. Each of these associated goddesses were in some way related to medicine and herbology (Gula's primary qualities), or else they were local tutelary manifestations of Gula as she appeared in satellite villages, subordinate to Gula's chief city-state.

Now, the main deity of the Abyss is a male god named Enki, while the main deity of the Netherworld is a female goddess named Ereškigal (see below). There are no surviving examples in any Mesopotamian literature where these two figures are misconstrued as one and the same. If such an example exists, it is due to the scholar's misidentification of an artistic representation.

What is common to see, but which I personally disagree with, is the theory that a goddess of Heaven (Inanna) and a goddess of the Netherworld (Ereškigal) are one and the same. That's a topic for another day though.

3. There was no male ruler of the Netherworld.

The Netherworld was always under the jurisdiction of a female warden, the goddess Ereškigal (etymologically: Queen of the Great Earth / Netherworld). The masculine force you mentioned is most likely Namtar, who is Ereškigal's secretary / personal aid, and the deity responsible for measuring the lifespan of human beings. In no text, though, is Namtar recognized as the ruler of the Netherworld.

The only place where Ereškigal is absent as the head of the Netherworld, is on god-lists from northern Mesopotamia that originated in purely semitic cities, whose religious beliefs were untouched by Sumerian influences. Every other text detailing a Netherworld hierarchy begins with Ereškigal, solidifying her place as the head of the Netherworld pantheon.

The other possibility, equally false, is that you were referring to Nergal, who has the title "lugal-kur-ra-ke," or "Enlil-kur-ra-ke," both of which roughly translate to "Lord of the Netherworld." However, what most scholars fail to recognize, but which Katz devotes a section of her appendix on Nergal to, is that these linguistic terms refer to warlords, not monarchs. In short, Nergal is not the King of the Netherworld, but the supreme military commander, and governs over slain soldiers. Much like Odin does in Norse mythology.

Now, it is true that there's a Middle Babylonian epic where Nergal "rapes" Ereškigal. However, two versions of this myth exist, and in the earlier one it is Ereškigal, not Nergal, who instigates their meeting, commanding Nergal to stay with her in the Netherworld: a fate from which Nergal unsuccessfully attempts to flee, all the way up to the highest heaven.

Filler Title to Separate My Conclusion

Mehmet-Ali Atac's work is interesting, and I certainly don't discredit his attempts. However, his technique is largely based on interpreting cultural motifs from the artwork of the Mesopotamian people, based on a process formerly adapted to Greek vase art. While this method was very useful for Greek vase art, the Mesopotamians, unlike the Greeks, often created their art in an almost cookie-cutter fashion. This left little room for personal flourishes. As such, Mesopotamian art is exceedingly helpful for identifying figures and myths, but frustratingly silent when it comes to trying to "read into" the culture solely through their artwork.

As I said above, I'm a Mesopotamian polytheist, a reconstructionist, so this is the closest thing I have to a religion. If you're interested in learning more, I'd be happy to continue. Though, perhaps not on this thread, since this whole subject seems a bit off-topic.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer
Mathematically, philosophically, theologically, & scientifically Satan proves for a fact that he is on earth & is God in this video

Yeah, well, thanks for the laugh!
Forgive me if I do not waste my precious time watching idiot videos, pandering to childish ignorant imaginations, lowering the intellect of the entire planet!

Watch out or the Boogyman's gonna getcha!
Boo!

Seriously, thanks for the laugh!

'Satan' = your thoughts/imagination!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLordOfFlies23

The Information regarding The Number of "The Beast" is incorrect

616 is The Number of The Beast, 6+1+6 = 13

en.wikipedia.org...

www.religionnewsblog.com...

Within The Occult "666" Represents The Sun, The Sum of The Sun's Magical Square = 666.

www.davidfurlong.co.uk...

Actually, the hexagram or seal of Solomon represents 666

616 is Nero in Latin when you drop the n in Neron.

But 666 has relevance to all 3 beasts.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wandering Scribe

Wow thank you for all this information!

I still don't feel like my minds been blown... but I've definitely been told, lol. That diagram is pretty fascinating! The gates of heaven seem to be... underground! Who woulda ever thought? Not me certainly. I might have to go down that rabbit hole and follow Mehmet-Ali Atac's source about these two locales being sometimes equated or confused as one another... it could be a ATS thread one day. lol!

Thank you for being helpful here at the risk of derailing this thread.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
first off, about '666'.... the device is a Palindrome. I say the sequence is a clue rather than the identifier symbol"

Palindrome

A palindrome is a word, phrase, number, or other sequence of characters which reads the same backward or forward. Allowances may be made for adjustments to capital letters, punctuation, and word dividers.

of interest and possibly consequence... the name SOROS
is itself a palindrome
in English SOROS and in Russian COPOC... the 'number' value is secondary to the universal Palindrome clue of wisdom

6002020206 is also the proper way to calculate the personage-of-666.... can you deduce 600-202020-6 is also the sequence for western world phone numbers (600 - 202 0206 when spaced commonly)

what/where is the 202 area code --->

Where is the telephone area code 202 located?
202 is the North American area code for Washington, DC.

The combination of an area code and the telephone number serves as a destination routing address in the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
www.bing.com...

the present seat-of-satan/Lucifer is DC (aka; Babylon/Egypt/not Rome) with a power presence in ever nation the USA stations forces around-the-world

SMILE

edit on st31146212650801152016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Except in that number sequence the area code is the first three numbers which would be 600 and not 202 so that theory doesn't really work. There's no Satan seat.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Isn't there a empty seat at the UN building labelled 666 that has the sign 'Reserved' on top of ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join