It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials, gods and daemons - A clairvoyant investigation.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The gnostic texts say they formed before our solar system however they feed of us, so how did they feed if we didn't arrive till much later....
I dont know tbh, it sire is an interesting theory though.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Belief is subjective.. Just the as the word truth...it's thr interpretations of "truth" that cause so much pain in the world

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Quite possibly...but for the best results you would need a mystic cum scientific approach to be successful, speculation.. But I think there would be some value in it..

As with the current memes and "truths" at the moment. People are the best data sets,nodes etc. Identify who the best most efficient nodes are and put them to work...

Or as the word/meme that had been inserted into many people's lexicons, "experiencers".

I do believe that a old science world and new science world approach are needed to better understand things that occur. But mainstream science doesn't touch the mystics and it doesn't appear to work the other way either.

It's quite possible that they would want to "create experiencers" as horrific as that sounds and I have said this in other threads before...but if you think militarily about it, it kind of makes sense..

I dont subscribe to any school of thought as such and kev has quite rightly called me liminal before.....which is good but restricting...

Still wandering the path..

edit on p56338182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p12404182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

'They lie'

It drives most of them crazy that they are descended through us.. not the other way around.

Anything written.. having to do with gnosticism, mysticism, spirituality, religion is just plain wrong---a trap so to speak. As my friend Whatsthisthen would concur, you basically have to be invited to the game and then discard everything anyone else has ever done and start over from scratch to be successful.

It's like with human relationships.... if you approach a regular person, with all these preconceptions and never let them budge one inch, you will never get to know that person.

It's the same with the unconscious mind and the larger reality, if you want to call it that.

Larger unreality might be more accurate.

Kev

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

science has a measure but perfect knowledge foresees no expansion. We are experiencers as in if you effect people then you will us to the full extent, but it's not horrific if you don't say "but how is that real" wanna see progression jam up a teacher we will do it all and we may have originated love but try to have a successful relationship. # it job done, don't wanna play? Where's Fear? We already did that. This # is real, learn something, be restricting please good # for a beast unknown expansion. Why do they have free will? Now where were we at concerning ethics, and remember your speaking with a demon and i'm the one who only speaks.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Belief is subjective.. Just the as the word truth...it's thr interpretations of "truth" that cause so much pain in the world

Yeah, "Truth" will always get people arguing. "Beliefs" as "truths" gets people arguing too.

You used the word "subjective" which is one half of the objective/subjective or outside/inside.

Perception is always subjective, so is pain. even if the pain comes from outside cause. Our brains interpret what our senses say. Thus everything we experience is internal and subjective.

In a way, objectivity is a lie.

Science and people in general, use that lie to devalue personal perception. Particularly when it comes to things perceived outside the social belief system.

I spoke what I am suggesting is there is something so very special that science has devalued so very much. It is perception.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

One could call it f@#£ing with people's minds. Adults do it to small children by telling ghost stories just before bedtime. The kid wakes up screaming from a nightmare.

If you read my grey encounter on the TTSA thread, that could give an idea of a more sophisticated way to create "experiencers".

But it still boils down to the individual being smart enough to know when he is getting duped. Streetsmarts.

edit on 14-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yeah objectiveness is not a thing, subjective minds created devices to measure things objectively, however if the machine is created by a subjective mind it too is subjective.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

the machine was provided to the perfect mind. Belief is so people can keep talking i guess. if you see the font of a car and someone else see's the back of a car you both see a #ing car, truth. What do you feel if your in complete control of the car? Go faster.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That I would KPB, that I would : )

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
My view is "Perception denotes reality"
Can't perceive it ... generally it does not exist to you.
edit on 25-11-2018 by bwillie because: Monkeys

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

True enough in absolute terms.

One can always have an open mind to possible existence, yet how many times do we hear "fairies don't exist!" "Spirits don't exist!"

The arrogance of the closed minded . . . .

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yes sir.

Wee all suffer...well me. From ..."The arrogance of the closed minded "

And you have to tolerate and accept it from the perspective of institutionalized brainwashing....er, I mean school.

takes a great deal to overcome institutionalized closed mindedness.

I know of only a few people (although I am sure there are many others) that have descended from their self imposed pinnacles of scientific knowledge and climbed other pinnacles to understand.
Tesla....Einstein...etc

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

Some people like closed minds, comfy places, and for all sorts of reasons.

I just get cranky with them on ATS when they shoot down people who explore "outside" the closed box.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

i can do it with the cash. backwards. i also do impossible # in everybody's face.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

let people out of the box.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti
let people out of the box.

Or :-
Let people out of the frying can into the Fire (the Lake of Fire) ?

Lucifer is so predictable.......

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

what about that demon that sells rocks?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

what's rapha's script?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti
what about that demon that sells rocks?

Stupid. Be serious and ask a real rapha who has experienced what it truly feals like being classed as a traitor amongst his own kind down in Tartarus.

Instead of rocks - try razor sharp dust. The fallen watcher Shymhz knew exactly what i was talking about - do you ?

The only ROCKS worth mentioning are the granite batholiths that Yahushua stands by in visions where the pilgrim is walking a path up a hill with the burden of faith on his back.

In other words, His Word (granite) will stand the tides of time as God sends in His waves of spiritual change that will cover this world.

[edit)what's rapha's script? [/edit]
Vision + desire

Oh how we Rapha's all have a lesson, desire and script to follow. Yahushua, (+ devil) knows our Achilles Heal. Our paths back to Heaven are going to be so narrow.

i just wish the stupid devil would play along with the game (challenge) and allow us rapha's to trek our selected paths now instead of dragging it out for so long.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join