It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials, gods and daemons - A clairvoyant investigation.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Haha, not at all...didn't want to pollute your answer is all

I'm very much down with that people see what they believe in, confirmation bias -KPB et al...all about your perception and what you are seeing and how you decide what labels you give.

I suppose there is much unlearning to be done..

There is a lot of "unleashing to do (religion and philosophy grrrr).

So here is a question for you pigsy, on what is belief.

When "belief" stops becoming static and becomes interactive, is it still belief?

For example, I have been brought up on Greek myths, they were bedtime stories for a five year old.

I cross paths with those gods and their works occasionally, it is very interactive with an underlay of danger, as in do the wrong thing and you're in real trouble. If one said I believe in Greek gods the statement is equal to "believing in humans".

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lovely to see you two explorers of realms unseen, KPB and WTT, chawing and comparing... sparse as it is.

I've contracted a gleaning of sentience as ripples and vortexes on the fabric of consciousness modeled as water, engendering other ripples, or tulpas, via contact and energy, via some sort of thought 'substrate' or just because thoughts are all there is and are one "thing" or set in a math sense of set ...

so when one says we are in a sense tulpas, it seems to mean, to me, that ultimately, we are expanding, and recursive, fractal whimsy, or are ever moving thoughts who've temporarily forgotten themselves, or perhaps it can be phrased as the venerable "everything is dreams of a sleeping God."

Perhaps singularity is when it, GOD, the All, etc., realizes the "dream", or reverie, opens it's eyes and wipes drool from its' mouth and comes back to itself ... or is "woke as F."

So basically, God might be seen as a brodie with backwards turned frat hat on a couch exclaiming "Whoa.. " after a bong hit and nitrous oxide, forever, is what I mean.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Sure why not?

When the dream ends, one awakens, even if one is God.

But then, being 'God' really sucks, so after one deep breath, the dream begins anew.

I'ts Hindu mythology.

And I think true on some level.

Humans want to be godlings... or god.. but 'God' wants to be humans or godlings.. the grass is always greener on the other side.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

(grin) that's ust rule of thumb. ; )

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

One can also just take things as encountered . . . .

Like laying back on the grass and watching clouds. If one puts aside the science and other views, one might get a peek at something that doesn't fit with our preconceptions. Clouds don't normally hurt us or intentionally interact.

But sometimes that cloud is a thunderstorm, in which case it is wise to understand that some things can hurt us. So we might choose to watch the storm from the safety of our verandah.

And sometimes what is in the clouds notices us and says "notice me".

Not everything is a tulpa.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

and

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Shakespeare is said to be Roger Bacon - a scientist (boo hiss).

Yet if Bacon is Shakespeare, he valued his science equally with his romantic side.

Romancing the phenomenon is an approach I like . . . . .

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Very interesting... Things just happen and things can be made to appear at will by will itself.

I wonder if the IC knew this a long time ago and this is why there are narratives that are inserted into popular culture and consciousness, like a meme.

People are the best nodes and conductor of information, I guess, that's all we are...information whether real or imaginary..Anyway...if a group or population of people's believe it's "alienz" in a sense the people create them...and whether illusion or not..they are just another node of information which the IC may perceive has having the ability to absorb other information once "it" becomes more sentient..

It makes sense that the IC would want people to believe it's "X" so it becomes created and then they want to capture it. :/

Does that make sense...it does in my head but not so much when reading it back....
edit on p13347182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Thanks for the op it is very interesting, your very eccentric in your ways. I like.
I remember you saying something about a crystal pyramid once and it stuck in my mind, anyway your post is something i am interested in and i appreciate the time you put into sharing with us.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I would definately put aside the idea of willing things into existence.

It can be done easy enough. But what you would get is what you want to see, not what actualy is there.

I wonder if the IC knew this a long time ago and this is why there are narratives that are inserted into popular culture and consciousness, like a meme. 

People are the best nodes and conductor of information, I guess, that's all we are...information whether real or imaginary..Anyway...if a group or population of people's believe it's "alienz" in a sense the people create them...and whether illusion or not..they are just another node of information which the IC may perceive has having the ability to absorb other information once "it" becomes more sentient.. 

It makes sense that the IC would want people to believe it's "X" so it becomes created and then they want to capture it. :/ 

So your saying the IC uses people's imagination tomould and will "psychic phenomenon" into existence so they can study it?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The thing about Shakespeare i found interesting bit have yet to study further but i think is really important as to why English language is looking ti become the language of the world. Are that many words from the English language were invented by Shakespeare or his handlers. A quick IS puts SS work at inventing 1500 different words, and some if ya know that words are extremely powerful, and many are twisted or flipped in the English language from their original meaning, like cancer, aids, demons, apocalypse.... Words are images to the brain so un upside down image of a dog still represents a dog, just like words like evil, devil, satan, god, can represent things like live lived Santa or dog to the unconscious mind and in my opinion have an effect. It could be designed that way to create internal confusion.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Nice of you to say ManyMasks. The "eccentric" too. : )

Crystal pyramid, hmmm you'll have to jog my memory with context.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Could be at that ManyMasks. I know the Rosicrucians count Bacon as one if their own.

A big part of the Rosicrucian teaching was the use of "words of power" based on an old sylabilistic language.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

It was a while ago but related to astral projection if i recall correct.
I am currently studying books on hermetic and Rosicrucian stuff now, very interesting esp. The stuff regarding thoth (Hermes) etc. Why the word power btw, does it have power in itself otlr is it flipped

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Sorry read that wrong words of power, do you know what they are, or point me in the direction of these words and there uses, thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The words of power were on the principal that by knowing the meaning of the sylables you could build words based on a hidden meaning.

Sort of similar to your example. The RC just came to mind. Satan and santa for example.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Sorry, I have a nondisclosure agreement with the RC one might say.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Ah ok, I'm sure i will get there anyway, thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I think you will get there. One could just join the RC, study up through the degrees and you would know.

But a box full of secrets comes at a price.

Whereas finding out for oneself is harder but the knowledge would be yours to do with as you please.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

So could we talking about archons here.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well... 'archons' if they exist in the sense you mean, were probably created by organic creatures, and may or may not depend upon the existence of organic creatures to stay in existence.

"particle, wave, experiencer' so to speak, seems to be more relevant than might first appear true.. Or not.
edit on 14-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Anything which 'comes into existence' is a mixture of multiple factors, is the thing.

For example humans..

There are brain cells.
There is the sea of virtual photons in the quantum void
There are the electrochemical signals formed by the 'indwelling personality'
There may be 'external factors' as in parallel space/times or creatures of a symbiotic or hostile nature.
There are societal inputs.

Humans don't actually exist.. in the way they think that they do..

it's a 'group effort' / 'group competition'.

When multiple parties are involved with 'consciousness', no single factor gets to 'create' the 'reality'.

Kev

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join