It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are some foul people out there

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think this issue goes beyond politics and is a problem we have with the internet that is getting worse. There are far too many people abusing others because they can hide behind the anonymity the internet provides.

In my opinion it's time to call a halt to internet anonymity. Now I'm not saying that accounts like here on ATS have the users address, phone, email etc all displayed for all to see. What I am saying is that all internet access must be conducted through accounts where the hosting site has those details. Now I know all about hacking of such details and credit cards etc but that is a problem with lax security on those sites and the site administrators should have their rear ends reamed.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: sarra1833

Hey sarra1833!

I read your thread title "There are some foul people out there" and in my head finished it with, "And they're all running the world".

Yes. The candidates for this election are mind-blowing.
I cannot grasp that they are the ones running for the position of President of the United States.
If that's the best that America has to offer...for it's highest position?

jacy

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There are some foul people out there

I thought this thread would be about me.

edit on 2016/4/30 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

At the same time, it has pulled the masks off of people, hasn't it?

When people are really free to say whatever they want, we find out that they're horrid monsters. I would rather know that most people are perfect beasts than know go through life thinking they're perfectly good and find out the hard way, when my life really depends on it, that they actually aren't going to life a finger to help me because they've been horrible people inside all this time.

Just to think about it: There are people here I would think would give someone a hand if they needed it and some who wouldn't, and they aren't always lined up neatly in the "agree with me" and "disagree with me" columns.
edit on 30-4-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I agree with you about people. Bad thing is people seem to be getting worse and worse by the day.

If this continues then modern civilization may just collapse. Perhaps not,but it is possible because it could cause a domino effect.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What did you find to defend Hillary from those nasty allegations?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If Trump raped a young girl then he wouldn't be the frontrunner, the others would have used that a million times, they are getting so desperate after the 55,000 negative ads they ran and they are out of stuff and making up things, people are tired of hearing the same ole bs comments about Trump and Im sure You guys get sick of hearing communist, wacko and so on about Bernie. I like them both so I get double sick of hearing inconsistencies about things they said and fools repeating the same tired lines like , Trump is a racist, Bernie is a sexist he yelled at Hillary, Trump hates nato, Bernie hates nato, Trump is a failed businessman, Bernie never got a check until 40 years old, Trump is mean, Bernie is grouchy and yells, Trump said Mexicans are rapists and murderers, Bernie wants to raise taxes 90 percent, Trump will cause ww3, Bernie will turn us into Cuba, Trump is xenophobic, Bernie is a jew that hates Christians...........jeez people please stop

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
People sometimes lose sight of the boundaries of decent behaviour because they are so convinced of the "rightness" of their cause.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And WE let them rule us. WE have signed over our sovereignty to them. Time to take it back.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join