It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Most a reply to: Indigo5
Most of the violence on video I saw was by Latinos. Even Latino on Latino violence was rife. Ironic or what?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: magnetik

I don't know what this has to do with the discussion, but I don't see any neo-nazi supporters on ATS.

Seriously? [/off topic]

Nope. Me neither. There are probably like around 400 avowed "Neo Nazis" globally - so you are unlikely to see any either.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Maybe that's a bit of communistic idealism but I do truley hope that one day humans all join together and find a way to not only leave this rock but also this solar system. I'm getting way off topic so I'll leave it at this. It is too bad though... At least for now

I'll settle for everyone minding their own business. This rock is all we got.

Yeah well that too.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Are you sure that most of the protestors are from another country. Were they first, second or third generation Americans of Mexican descent? I find it hard to believe that they were from Mexico because they would be deported--it doesn`t make sense. I believe among the protestors that there were some peaceful activists, but like in all protests paid anarchists, and others infiltrate the protests to discredit those who would like their grievances known. As far as waving Mexican flags, I disagree with that because they are no longer Mexican even if everyone is is insisting they are. Once you move to the USA, your cultulre and language and habits make a 180 degree turn. I know because I live part time in Mexico as a retiree, and I am considered an American because I was born in the USA even though my parents were from Mexico. In Mexico, Americans continue to be proud of their place of birth and many homes display both a Mexican and an American flag with no complaints from its Mexican neighbors. I have noticed Mr Trump has generalized about Mexicans being rapists, and whatever else and fails to notice the more recent arrivals in California and Texas who have contributed businesses and well-manicured neighborhoods in many communities and the achievements not just the negatives of those who fail to contribute to the American way of life. I am sure that if Ireland was next door and he kept mentioning the people of Ireland in such a hostile manner than the Americans of Irish descent would feel a pain and distress in their soul. After all we have come a long way in understanding human behavior in the study of psychology, and we know that the continual use of accusations against a person or a group of people will in fact lower the self-esteem of a human being and affect their behavior. A would be candidate should consider the ethnic groups in his nation and also further the congenial relationship that it has had with Mexico now and in the future. There is quite a bit of exportation of agricultural products from to the USA. In fact many of the organic products found in many giant health food store corporations come from Mexico. Drugs enter the USA from all of the continents in the world, but Mexico seems to play as as the scape goat for all of the ones who remain in covert operations. Mr. Trump complains of many corporations going to Mexico. He needs to go directly to the CEO`s of those corporations and not blame the Mexican people who really have not instigated or demanded those business transactions. He himself was investing heavily in Baja California. I saw his billboards throughout Ensenada about six years ago or so. So I was surprised when he started lambasting Mexico. We need to put everything into perspective and not run a campaign with a lot of inaccurate information encouraging the prejudice to attack their nearest neighbor and benafactor of cultulre and even some of the must lucrative land and architecture which once was part of the New Spain empire for over three hundred years. Many do believe that it is an attack on a nation who has prided itself in the achievements of the most sophisticated American Indian tribes in the continent. The Mayans for example constructed some of the most advanced pyramids and architecture in the American Continent. The Mexican people are a mixture of Europeans and Native Americans and they are your neighbors. The transnational corporations are interested in making a profit and rather pay a nation whose salaries are lower. The real culprits are those billion dollar corporations who are taking jobs away from the USA and bringing lower paying jobs to Mexico. If the salaries were increased in Latin America, perhaps more would stay home. Unfortunately most countries do not run sovereign nations; most are run by transnationals. The young people in Mexico at this time are attending higher education as never before. In order to graduate from a university, an English fluency test has to be passed. Just for your information. The days when many dropped out of elementary school are coming to an end.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I actually do agee with your sentiment. It's just too bad that as a people we can't come together. Obviously religion, culture and all the rest divide us. It's a bit sad that the world functions in such a way. That being said I am no fan of a NWO or a single global government.

If we are to advance as a people majority global consensus must exist. I also understand the value of protectionism. I'll be the first to admit that I am selfish and dislike the prospect of anyone taking any opportunities away from my daughter if they are doing so illegally. I do at times wonder though; what if the oligarchy were to fall and that vast wealth in resources was to be properly distributed and a global society built on a sort of meritocracy was implemented. When I speak of a meritocracy I mean a system based on the value provided to society by ones labor. Surely a rocket scientist or doctor provides more to society than a banker or hedge fund manager?

There must be a way to escape the oligarchs, retain personal liberty and end poverty with the majority of people contributing to the advancement of the human species.

I know it's a wild dream. One that is extremely unlikely to be realized in even the lifetimes of my great great great grandchildren. It does seem to be a worthwhile cause. A cause that humanity has been pushing forward towards for millennia.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It's just too bad that as a people we can't come together. Obviously religion, culture and all the rest divide us. It's a bit sad that the world functions in such a way. That being said I am no fan of a NWO or a single global government.

Me neither. Thats part of the problem, all coming together. It works best when we exist in small communities independent of and interdependent on one another. Free trade and good relations with all, entangling alliances with no one.

Kind of thing.

So we don't have to be unified, just respecting others space, sovereignty, self determination. Problems arise when some who want to centralize control and in the name of unity, become to greedy trying to control everyone and everything.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: magnetik

I don't know what this has to do with the discussion, but I don't see any neo-nazi supporters on ATS.

Seriously? [/off topic]

Nope. Me neither. There are probably like around 400 avowed "Neo Nazis" globally - so you are unlikely to see any either.

Ah, I see you are familiar with the "catch and release" statistics.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Metallicus

Mexicans get a free ride?

Yes, when they cut my lawn on a riding mower.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I almost wish I had Russian citizenship so I could, along with a group of others, apply for free land in Primorye and start a commune of sorts and live a simple life in that beautiful wilderness. I know it would be hard work but if the goal was subsistence and a small communal fund for medicine and other necessities raised by the sale of farm products at market. Too bad I can only dream. Hell, I'd be happy just visit the area. From the pictures I've seen it looks like pristine, untouched wilderness.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: onequestion

I am not sure how this is linked to illegal immigrants. I see the same person over and over who was injured. That was wrong.

Just because they are latino doesn;t mean they came from anywhere. maybe their great grandparents did.

The post, as a whole, makes no sense.

I'm sure it's not linked to Mexicans or the Aztlan movement the same way the Chicago protest couldn't be linked to Sanders. You know, when they wave signs and flags and chant, it doesn't really mean anything.

It would be really interesting to see a bunch of protestors admit they were paid off by Queen Hillary or her associates. She is the only one that wins in the protesting of Trump and the discrediting of Sanders while pushing obama's agenda forward.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Count me in. I am never happier preparing soil, making compost, nurturing crops to harvest.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join