It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters beaten and bloodied by Mexican flag waiving protesters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: magnetik

I don't know what this has to do with the discussion, but I don't see any neo-nazi supporters on ATS.

Seriously? [/off topic]
edit on 2-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Funny... the guys trashing the police cars don't look especially Mexican to me. Perhaps they are patriotic Americans expressing their distrust of government.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: intrptr

I'd like to see some proof as well.

Fomenting insurrection to gain power and using false flag tactics to justify ever stringent measures?

Starting rots to gain attention in the media and support for a cause?

(Wipes the history books clean by saying, "Need proof".)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

That is to say; we all should be looking for uniting factors and a common cause rather than bickering amongst ourselves. It seems to me that we as a society and a people would get so much further if we started with a common ground instead of a common contention.

Except some sow the 'common ground' with seeds of doubt on purpose to hide, disguise, confuse the issue.

Divide and conquer, divide and rule.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Notice how the media isn't attacking Bernie supporters or Democrats as violent or negative in any way. Now compare that to their treatment of Trump, his supporters, Republicans, tea party people......

The media is nothing but the propaganda arm of the regressive left.

Lol I should point out that the media is owned by rich right wing conservatives.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

I'd like to see some proof as well.

Fomenting insurrection to gain power and using false flag tactics to justify ever stringent measures?

Starting rots to gain attention in the media and support for a cause?

(Wipes the history books clean by saying, "Need proof".)

Wow what false flags?

He's starting riots?

You mean the kids who want everything free but don't want to pay?

Or the people claiming racism meanwhile he's talking daily about fixing Baltimore and St lious and helping the black community fix it's youth unemployment rate?

Yeah I think your buying CNN propaganda hook line and sinker

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Wow what false flags?

Any and every single one that brings out the TV cameras. You do realize they don't get ratings for covering peaceful marches, right?

Amazing…

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I am confused?

Isn't this the same pics and video of the other thread?

Whats new is now calling them Mexicans?

I watched the full video of that "bloodied guy" getting punched and it was not a Hispanic that did it? It was some white teenager???

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

They were waving Mexican flags how can you ignore that fact?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

They were waving Mexican flags how can you ignore that fact?

I am not ignoring that...In your OP you posted...

Donald Trump’s rally in Costa Mesa, California, was marked by violent protests from “almost entirely Latino” individuals, many waving Mexican flags,

I watched the video of the Cop Car getting trashed and jumped on...By a teen-age African-American

I watched the video of the Trump Supporter getting "bloodied"...he got sucker punched by a WHITE teen-age kid in a grey sweatshirt..

Sure, some of the protestors had Mexican flags...but from the videos I saw it was no where near "almost entirely Latino"...Just the Opposite, a couple groups waving flags.

You seem to be race baiting, fear mongering etc.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

There are caucasian looking latinos you know.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There's a lot of white looking Latinos , leftovers from all the invasions and everything.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Why would none Mexicans be waving Mexican flags?

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That is to say; we all should be looking for uniting factors and a common cause rather than bickering amongst ourselves. It seems to me that we as a society and a people would get so much further if we started with a common ground instead of a common contention.

Except some sow the 'common ground' with seeds of doubt on purpose to hide, disguise, confuse the issue.

Divide and conquer, divide and rule.

Sure. Those are the beloved agent provocateurs. I'm sure they even take a bit of time out to grace us with their presence here on our much loved ATS.

Of course people would like to derail any sort of logical argument that just might bring two opposing view points together or at least somewhat so.

It would be very helpful if everyone with a contribution to make could actually see the seeds you speak of. Unfortunately, perhaps even fortunately, there are far too many ideological view points for that to happen. At least IMO. It is really quite sad that humanity as a whole cannot find a common path forward in to the future. At times I actually think that a NWO, if put into practice for the benefit of humanity, might not be such a bad thing.

Maybe that's a bit of communistic idealism but I do truley hope that one day humans all join together and find a way to not only leave this rock but also this solar system. I'm getting way off topic so I'll leave it at this. It is too bad though... At least for now

link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Maybe that's a bit of communistic idealism but I do truley hope that one day humans all join together and find a way to not only leave this rock but also this solar system. I'm getting way off topic so I'll leave it at this. It is too bad though... At least for now

I'll settle for everyone minding their own business. This rock is all we got.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

you're an idiot...I HAVE Mexican friends.....I grew up in friggin EL PASO....(can you read a map?) I have TONS of MEXICAN friends.....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

you're an idiot...I HAVE Mexican friends.....I grew up in friggin EL PASO....(can you read a map?) I have TONS of MEXICAN friends.....

I'm an "idiot".....but you're the guy that can't COMPREHEND that MEXICAN is a NATIONALITY.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If you "have Mexican friends " they either are citizens of Mexico, or Illegal Immigrants.

Those are the ONLY 2 possibilities.

FYI
edit on 314am3101America/Chicago15CDT01America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Yes. Another anti-white racist.
The Regressives masks have really slipped recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join