It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop accepting racism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

People are getting attacked and killed every day for being White

Sources?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I see a lot of unwarranted hatred for whites,and racism against whites these days

Where?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I would have to do some easy google searches..but there was the "Knock out Game" that was being "played" in more than one city where black thugs would pick out white people or a person and punch them in the head as hard as they could...to see if they could knock them out in one punch.....

There were some nasty incidences at the Wisconsin State fair a few years back were there were attacks directed towards whites.....

in general...violence of human upon human is getting out of hand...nobody seems to recall compassion, understanding....certain basic traits of being a being of peace and love by helping others....as opposed to leaning towards our animalistic side and hurting one another....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

If you regularly frequent ATS,as i believe you do,you will find many examples in numerous threads. Also in social media,and in the MSM.It's all over the place Kali,but i suspect you really don't Want to see it,so you don't. None so blind as those who do not Want to see something.If i had to list individual examples i would be on this thread till this time tomorrow,and that's without pausing to make dinner or sleep. And i would have wasted my time,because you Still won't see it,even when it's right in front of your face.

(post by clevargenuis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: CranialSponge

I've puzzled over it as well. Why is this problem so bad in the US as opposed to Canada?

Because here in the US there was this thing called slavery, where Africans were bought and sold like cattle, held captive, beaten, raped, hung from trees, and forced into hard labor.
They were also subject to breeding programs where the desired traits were strong and dumb.

Then we cut them loose.

How did the geniuses of the time think things would turn out?

edit on 30-4-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And we all know the MSM and social media never exaggerate to make mountains out of mole hills, right?

A few black thugs randomly punch a white person in a country of over 320 million people, then all of a sudden there's apparently an epidemic of anti-white assaults within the US.

I don't know, but the phrase 'mass hysteria' comes to mind... lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Manufactured nonsense about white men being under attack?

Manufactured?

Have *you* been a white male lately?

It's coming from the media. It's coming from society. It's coming from strangers on the street.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I see a lot of claims, I see isolated incidents that get bigots all happy in the pants and circle jerky. Racial crimes are actually pretty low but if you want play tit for tat it's young white males committing the larger portion but if I mention that I'm being an SJW, suffering from white guilt and playing the race card.

The truth of the matter is that young black people are going up against the current system that still doesn't treat them equally... they aren't going against white people (and there's a massive difference between the two) though the occasional bigot will pop up just like the occasional white bigot will.

The status quo is fighting very hard through media, especially right wing media to re-stoke the flames of white racism against black people, sadly it looks the system is winning and all of society is losing.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Examples?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

Mountains of mole hills.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes white people get attacked by groups of black people in #holes like Chicago or Detroit. Why? There is no good reason. But it is a few videos of isolated events. Back in the day, an average US town would hang the entire black population of said town if a white woman was slept with. That is probably why.

Anyways, the US is so vast so many problems would be solved with like people moving to like areas.

I have never had a problem with racism in Colorado. I would never live in a crap hole like Chicago because I know there would be problems. Better idea for a scared Whitey. Move to the South.
Everyone is polite down there and the black population is big but not scary like in these metro holes people subject themselves to.
I have yet to experience this 'anti white' crybaby crap. Stop reading horror stories online and go out today and see how many times you actually get called white boy.

If it happens more than once, I would move away from whatever hole you live in.
edit on 30-4-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Have *you* been a white male lately?

I've been a straight white male for the entirety of my nearly 40 years of my life. I grew up in rural Georgia and I've lived in the Northeast for almost two decades now. I've never felt under attack for being white, male or heterosexual.

Strangely, this phenomenon seems to be far more linked to the consumption of right-wing media than anything else.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Stop accepting racism?

:-)

So here's my solution. Stop allowing people to call you white boy and get away with it. Stop letting people around blame you for their problems and cut it off immediately.

Enough is enough time to cut the Bs and PC culture and call a spade a spade.

Hey white boy - what is your problem?

All I hear is fear and insecurity - which then leads you directly into doubling down on everyone around you. You think you're fighting racism?

Live your words - or get off the pot

edit on 4/30/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
White flight man! Get out of the ghetto! The northwest is nice & as far as I have experienced, all the different colored people get along pretty great. Though personally, I love when black girls call me white boy...

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I see a lot of claims, I see isolated incidents that get bigots all happy in the pants and circle jerky. Racial crimes are actually pretty low but if you want play tit for tat it's young white males committing the larger portion but if I mention that I'm being an SJW, suffering from white guilt and playing the race card.

Bigots getting all happy in the pants and circle jerky?

Huh.

I guess in your vocabulary, that must mean white males.

Bigot is equally applicable to any idiot.

And I love the fact that you're lumping me in with that. No, really...let me thank you for that.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, I'm glad you've never felt it. Truly glad.

Just as much as I can imagine others have never felt something directed towards them, either.

But, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Bigots come in all colors and flavors but yes, in reference to online commentary on black people, it would be white people getting all happy in the pants.

And I love the fact that you're lumping me in with that. No, really...let me thank you for that.

I'm pretty sure you've participated in those threads, like you have this one... so it isn't me that lumped you but you.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

They were also subject to breeding programs where the desired traits were strong and dumb. Then we cut them loose.

You're an actual racist even by the most narrow of definitions and you've got at least three people who agree with your nonsense.

Here's a couple of fun facts for you:

Actual "breeding programs" weren't all that wide spread, particularly before the ban of African slave imports which occurred roughly 2-3 generations before the start of the Civil War.

What was widespread was slave masters visiting the slave quarters and conducting their own informal "breeding programs." In a study conducted by 23andme and Harvard University, of 160,000 individuals, they found that the European contribution of the average "African American" is actually about 24%. More astoundingly, roughly a third of black male Americans have a European Y chromosome. The same study found that the average self-described Latino had DNA that was over 65% European in origin and less than 20% indigenous. Very similar results were found by other companies who sell DNA test kits, Ancestry.com and Family Tree DNA.

EDIT:

Edited to add additional information. Here's a link and another link.
edit on 2016-4-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bone75

You're an actual racist even by the most narrow of definitions and you've got at least three people who agree with your nonsense.

Nothing I said was untrue. You basically just called me a racist then threw up a strawman right after acknowledging my fact as correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join