It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop accepting racism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I've noticed the race war media hype getting to people around me. Mostly it's people starting to blame white people for their problems or because they are lazy and irresponsible. So I came to the realization that white people find it hilarious and are usually unaffected by it because it's obviously ridiculous.

So this also lead me to yet another realization .

It's our fault for letting people Blame us for their incompetence and laziness.

So here's my solution. Stop allowing people to call you white boy and get away with it. Stop letting people around blame you for their problems and cut it off immediately.

I've already began doing this. If some guy thinks he can call me white boy and get away with it I cut that s*** off immediately .

It wouldn't be acceptable if I called them black boy or brown boy would it?

Enough is enough time to cut the Bs and PC culture and call a spade a spade.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Personally speaking, I'll never understand all of this racial tensions thing that you guys have going on in the US all the time. Sure racial problems exist in most countries around the world to some degree or other, but to the extent that the US has is absolutely mind boggling.

It's 2016 for crying out loud.

How is it that this kind of thing is still going on ?!

I just don't get it.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

For someone who's so passionately against individuals blaming all there problems on a race of people, you sure do seem to play the poor white victim card an awful lot

... just saying.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Im not playing the victim card I'm launch a counter offensive against the idiocy taking over.

I'm sick of getting blamed for other people's problems

Nowhere does it state that I feel victimized. I'm simply implying that by allowing people to feel like it's our fault we let this idiotic paradigm manifest and it's game over.
edit on 4/30/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Literally who is blaming you yourself for anything?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

The racial tension that exists has to do with systems. Since systems don't like to be challenged we have all this manufactured nonsense about white men being under attack. It's like the war on Christians or Christmas or the family unit.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

For someone who's so passionately against individuals blaming all there problems on a race of people, you sure do seem to play the poor white victim card an awful lot

... just saying.

Is that to say something about the OP or the world we live in?

Because, from where I sit, there is a hell of a lot of white guilt being cast around.

It's ok though, BLM will save the day..

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Perhaps not in this thread, but some of your commentary does tend have a "woe is me" tone to it. Small business comes to mind, minimum wage too.

As to the point in the OP: good luck. It's chic to blame others. Personal responsibility is harder than pointing fingers.

That being said, I've never been one to let others blame me for problems and issues that are their own doing, and I had nothing to do with. Glad to see you're (finally) joining the club I guess?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sure racial problems exist in most countries around the world to some degree or other, but to the extent that the US has is absolutely mind boggling

Really ? Dont read much of the world news , huh ?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I was actually talking about 1st world countries in comparison with each other. Guess I should have been more clear in my post.

I don't have a tendency to compare 1st world issues with 3rd world issues because the two just simply are not in the same league by any definition.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The racial tension has gotten WORSE over the past say, 5 years or so....and there ARE tensions....just because YOU, (speaking in the not ME or I...but you...not addressing the OP or any individual on this thread....), haven't had issues or witnessed these tensions (TV aside)...doesn't mean they don't exist! I never had issues when I lived in Salt Lake City, Utah....except maybe once in a blue moon with the religion that was predominate in that area....but never in a violent manner like has happened in Chicago over the past 5 or so years.....and I have lived in large cities before...not like Chicago....but larger cities...Houston, Phoenix, etc....and I NEVER had issues of a racial nature as I do now.....

and when I moved here 16 years ago...we never had the kind of problems we are witnessing now....hell, my husband and I used to drink in some shady areas...back in our drinking days.....and he would play pool with the "brothers" for hours...sometimes we would be the ONLY white folks in the place.....never had a problem.....

I think similarly to the OP on this issue...it is time to stop this PC BS and tell things as they are...you don't like what I have to say? Walk away or present an alternative opinion in a NON-VIOLENT or "you're oppressing me because you don't agree with me" manner....I agree that some of the problems I have encountered in this $hithole I live in could have been avoided had I simply walked away, (I COULDN'T walk away when I was sexually assaulted)....but I am TIRED of being afraid...of actually giving IN to the racial bullying by avoiding certain areas....NOT defending myself when I am called a "white b!tch" or other delectable terms.....

As smart as we all think we are...there are some pretty smart "social engineers" in the background ENCOURAGING the break down of America...and you can love political correctness and think this makes America SOOOOOO "civilized"...but the reality is that it makes us WEAK. i do not deny ANYONE the right to be, think or believe what they want.....but do NOT tell ME how to think....BLAME me for who I am or vilify me because I believe in a certain sky god or NOT believe in them....

grrrrrrrr.....old lady rant over....

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

I was actually talking about 1st world countries in comparison with each other. Guess I should have been more clear in my post.

I don't have a tendency to compare 1st world issues with 3rd world issues because the two just simply are not in the same league by any definition.

Sounded a bit anti-US there. However racism is racism . You dont get to choose which is which by country.
And what are second world countries ? That terminology , 1st world vs 3rd world , has always provided me with entertaining philosophical thoughts , Which is really which ?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Common sense tells me that in order to get a proper perspective on something, one should compare like with like.

But if you want to compare apples with oranges, then by all means, you go right ahead.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

... just saying.

White people have a reason to complain. Whites are not in the wrong in this whole debacle. People are getting attacked and killed every day for being White. So yea it is effecting whites more than the so called whiners who think whites are out to get them. It is really bothersome seeing new videos come out every few hours of some poor white kid being jacked by a group of entitled folks, for no reason.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 30-4-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Common sense tells me that in order to get a proper perspective on something, one should compare like with like.

But if you want to compare apples with oranges, then by all means, you go right ahead.

Which are the apples , and which are the oranges ? Are you saying some countries are less civilized ? That word is very subjective. And who chooses which are the apples , and which are the oranges of which you speak ?
Why does common sense tell you that you MUST compare like with like ? Isnt that a bit against the "grain"so to speak ? They would have most things in common and very little difference.Not a very objective study there.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

No,being a victim is sucking up being treated in an abusive way.What about the Civil Rights movement? What if people just mocked them for "playing the victim"? I see a lot of unwarranted hatred for whites,and racism against whites these days,so if one is not just going to suck it up,but speak out against it-then one is a whining victim? That is absolutely ridiculous.I see on ATS this trend lately,that when white people get pissed off about all the anti-white sentiment and hatred,They are mocked for being whiny victim types.So i say to you,and to all the idiots who starred your post: I know you would love for white people to just stfu about all unfairness,abuse and racism thrown at them -but no one with common sense is going to fall for this way you use of trying to shame us into Really being victims by just silently accepting abuse and hatred and racism towards us.

Nice try.But massive fail

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I've puzzled over it as well. Why is this problem so bad in the US as opposed to Canada?

I sent you a long and probably boring PM to attempt to explain it. The bottom line is that the US has had a long history of slavery as an institution with a large African population. To my knowledge there was no slavery institution in Canada.
So, the circumstances are very different between the two regions.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Well, I figured that must play a big role in it... but after all these years ?!

In Canada, we still have racial tensions with our native population for the same types of reasons that the US has with their black vs white situation... a history of prejudicial ugliness and systemic racism.

But no where near in the same league as to how problematic the tensions are in the US.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I just read your pm, lots of interesting info in there and some good food for thought.

Thanks !

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

... just saying.

White people have a reason to complain. Whites are not in the wrong in this whole debacle. People are getting attacked and killed every day for being White. So yea it is effecting whites more than the so called whiners who think whites are out to get them. It is really bothersome seeing new videos come out every few hours of some poor white kid being jacked by a group of entitled folks, for no reason.

iTruthSeeker

Where? Do you have links to statistics that show more white people than any other people are being killed due to their skin color? I think the statistics will surprise you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join