It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Insults Obama 4 Times In 5 Weeks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Seems ironic that Hillary really doesn't seem to "criticize" Obama, yet Bill seems to chop at Obama every chance he gets while campaigning for Hillary.

The latest Bill stab is about the economy.

He made this statement this week and claims the economy hasn’t improved since before the 2008 crash !!!!

These "good guy bad guy" tactics could be some kind of ploy to accumulate Democrats who may not be happy with Obama and the ones who might be.

Trouble in Liberal Paradise: Bill Clinton Insults Obama 4 Times In 5 Weeks

Bill Clinton is at it again.

Earlier this week, while speaking at a campaign event in Indianapolis, the former President seemed to take yet another swipe at Obama when he reminded the crowd that the economy hasn’t improved since before the 2008 financial crash.

Clinton said, "…the problem is, 80 percent of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 financial] crash…And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that‘s what’s the matter."

This is now the fourth time in five weeks that President Clinton has made veiled criticisms of President Obama and his legacy.

The Clinton Paradox at work

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hi Xuenchen,

originally posted by: xuenchen
... Bill Clinton Insults Obama 4 Times In 5 Weeks...

He's not allowed to do that.

Hillary may need the presidential pardon.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I hear Bill has his own 'Woman Card'...It's a VISA.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
dp
edit on 29-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adonsa
Hi Xuenchen,

originally posted by: xuenchen
... Bill Clinton Insults Obama 4 Times In 5 Weeks...

He's not allowed to do that.

Hillary may need the presidential pardon.

I'm not so sure Obama would pardon Hillary. The families despise each other but put up good appearances. Obama owes nothing to Hillary and has not endorsed her as far as I know. He can't publicly berate her because he himself appointed her SoS. It would look bad on him. I can see Obama not pardoning her as his final 'cluck you' to the Clintons.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Do you really believe someone as shrewd as Hillary Clinton doesn't have a dossier of everything Obama doesn't want the American people to know about waiting on the sidelines should she need his assistance and he leaves her twisting? The Clintons are the mafia kings of politics, leaving a trail of suicides, freak accidental deaths, prison sentences, and financially devastated saps behind them. Obama *might* be the most recognizable name they've ever run up against, but he's still a few leagues shy of overtaking the Clinton Empire.

As far as Bill goes, he's reached an age at which he can say pretty much whatever he chooses to and not catch any legitimate flack for it. I'll be honest, even though the idea of another Clinton term horrifies me, there's a morbid curiosity I have about the man... if it had been possible, who'd have won the black vote in a Bill Clinton vs. Barack Obama election?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wait, why hasn't Bill been called a racist in the media 4 out of the last 5 weeks?

It is very confusing.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Yeah.

Um. What's your point?
Bill doesn't agree with Barak? Maybe he's racist!
edit on 4/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

My speaker driver is on the blink tonight. Go to this YouTube clip at time stamp 6:05. Is Bill Clinton threatening to beat the pulp out of President Obama with his golf club?

www.youtube.com...

Maybe Bill is simply giving Barack a golf lesson. Looks serious though...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure looks like it.

He's nuts enough.

Jealous and bitter too.

Just like the Obama.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It looks like Bill is having a cantankerous fit, and Obama is simply putting up with him.

No wonder President Obama chose not to attend Bill's 70th birthday party last month, even though he was in the same town as the party. (Martha's Vineyard)

Former President Clinton looks a LOT older than 70, doesn't he? My dad is 97 and looks better/younger than Bill.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey

It's always good to see old Chicken Gizzard necked Willie out in public.

Taking jabs at Obama is fun and theres plenty of self inflicted ammo for his critics.

top topics

join