It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can dogs sense the Paranormal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

you talk to too much

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: oneway

yeah it is possible they can sense more than people

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Guten Tag-

The dog in My avatar is 'attuned' as well, but honestly I believe this one, "Evven #7", is the re-incarnation of "Sherman" (#5). Sherman went real quick w/a cancer that the Vet had never seen. As with all pet deaths there was some heavy hearts but none more than w/My hermaphroditic AffenPinscher, "MagWai". MagWai is also "attuned" and although a little dog He has taken control over the BIG dogs at the dog park. He reigns the whole thing and will jump into any fracas and will go to certain folks, especially the aged or ill folks and will sit at their feet. Herm has evidently been here (Mother Earth) since before there was an Earth. (via a world recognized pet psychic) And was a feline in more than a few Lives.

When I brought Evven home the first day, He went exactly to the spot where 'Sherman' would do His duty. (#1 and #2) And then although a puppy at the time, He started to open the back door, another Sherman trick. Evven was born exactly 7 days After Sherman left. A human will take 49 days to grab another shell/body/vessel.

If You're working from the anahata (heart chakra) The Furs will even come to Your funeral.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
respects-lady-used-feed-them.html

So I'd vote "Yes"..

• Your Mileage May Vary •

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I say yes if the paranormal smells like Snausages.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I dont doubt that for a second.. The title.. I didn't read the thread (wife commander is on patrol darn
it won't stop signalling and yelling !!! )

Just quick
My Jack Russell would suddenly go crazy barking staring at something growling (the place she was doing it around I found out later was a psycho ward few died in there, other time something charged towards us and the ground was shaking)

No time 4gr

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I know my dog sees something. Chairs , tables and walls. He will stare at them all and sometimes barks.
Totally random, mostly at night.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
He's just making sure that chair doesn't go nowhere.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I think they can definitely sense the "paranormal." There are an incredible amount of stories out there, I'd even include the ones where the dog finds their way home from across the country and perhaps even dogs like Hachiko.

I think it might stem from experiencing the universe in a way that we can't really mirror or understand. If that's the case, I guess it'd be more "normal" than "paranormal."

Your dog might just be an idiot too. So, there's that.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That's probably because, they could see her astral body, and tagged along thinking they would get a meal, and she was hanging around her physical body getting used to her new experience.
I think dogs know a lot more than they let on. They are definitely better than us with regards to many things, and we are better than them at many things. Their consciousness as with all animals, is just as bright as ours, its just that they have a body that's tuned into an environmental niche, I would go so far as to say that they can exit their bodies as a matter of course and explore food and water supply routes, that they would take when they awaken. The fact they can find their way back to their owner (for the want of a better word) from as documented thousands of miles away attest that something very interesting is going on.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Either that or the crystal ball is her "alien people...."

Huh? Huh?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneway
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

... Yeah, as a skeptic I've thought of the obvious explanations you mention which are possibilities for sure.
It's the intent fixation that intrigues me, something invisible and inaudible to me definetly piques his prolonged attention.
... Maybe he needs his own reality TV show.

Taking some video, just to have as a reference, isn't a bad idea. With their better sense of smell, and often hearing, though, animals can pick up on things we miss. Still, it's curious, at the least, and enough to make you wonder.

Of course, were this a cat, I'd say he's just being a cat. They have been known to run around after nothing, and I'd swear some have stared at teny bits of dust, because there was nothing else around!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join